Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Are You Currently Thinking

3 posters

Page 6 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next

Go down

What Are You Currently Thinking - Page 6 Empty Re: What Are You Currently Thinking

Post  Lee Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:14 pm

Pretty soon you're going to be making Whomping Willow references.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Male Number of posts : 18531

Back to top Go down

What Are You Currently Thinking - Page 6 Empty Re: What Are You Currently Thinking

Post  Loyal Subject Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:16 pm

ZOMG HARRY POTTER WHAT!?

Thanks.

No, I think I'll make Grandmother Willow references first.

Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Female Number of posts : 17171

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:17 pm

Knowing you, you'll have enough references everywhere to write a book.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:18 pm

yes i will.

you should start to try and find references in the Detective RP one. i put a whole bunch in there already XD
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:21 pm

Ohfortheloveof---I should had know.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:22 pm

lol XD

Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:23 pm

Just wanted to let everyone know that there is apparently no internet at my house for some reason....

I hope it comes back by tomorrow....cause I need it for work :p
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:53 pm

Well I guess you won't be leaving school early today :P
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:30 pm

actually, i did. but im back now so...yeah.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:35 pm

Damn, I don't know. I wouldn't want to waste an hour of gas. You said it takes you over an hour one way to get to school right?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:39 pm

45 minutes to a half hour. and it was only the first day. i dont plan on doing it again. i also left my kindle at my house so i probably would have went insane without something to read :/
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:43 pm

Never heard of Kindle, looks just as big as those Itouch Pads. Don't those become an inconvenience? I thought the whole idea of a portable small device was so you could stow it away in your pockets.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:45 pm

you can't stow it in your pocket. it's small but no that small.

the idea is you can carry as many books as you want without physically carrying them. they're all in the Kindle. and the Kindle is formatted so when you read off the kindle, it won't hurt your eyes like what sometimes happens when you stare at a pc screen for too long.

so i buy most of my books off the kindle (if they're available). it's cheaper (mine are usually free due to them being in the public domain) and it's not as heavy as a regular book. i also do this with my textbooks for the same reasons. it's been well worth it so far.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:53 pm

So can it do other things, besides being a device for book storage?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:15 pm

you can search online like wikipedia and stuff.

it really should be geared towards schools as opposed to the mainstream market. it's perfect for school: it carries all your books in the tiny parcel, it has a dictionary that you use just by scrolling over the word you don't know, it allows you to make annotations, highlights in the work, and you can search online for additional articles and information.

it also has it where if you're the type that reads and listens to music, you can set your own music to it as you read.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:20 pm

I would totally find a way to play minesweeper on it :P
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:25 pm

you can play games too. you have to download them.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:37 pm

Oh what? That takes the fun out of it all.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:45 am

^ you have to download games from the ipad too so it's not so different. and some are free.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:49 pm

Currently thinking that I might need to cut back my hours where I work, due to school. I just reassigned the days that I work so that they aren't during my school days, but I'm working four full days...so yeah.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:57 pm

they should understand that.

im thinking about if i want to redo a shot for a school project. i think im going to. i thought the concept i picked was easy but...it looks like it's harder than i thought XD.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:05 pm

Oh yeah, what kind of classes do you have?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:09 pm

directing the fiction film. i have to do a simple process video and im going to be graded on the shots i choose.

i thought 'jumping off a swing' was a simple process but it's turning out to be harder than i thought XD
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:28 pm

Wait what? You have to film yourself jumping off a swing? How is that turning out harder then you thought?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:37 pm

you have to film a process. it doesn't matter who's actually doing the process.

and the reason why jumping off a swing is difficult is because it's hard trying to find i shots i want to convey the message. you're supposed to convey how the character feels about doing said process. it's difficult because the character is in full motion: i.e. swinging so editing it where it isn't jarring is hard.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum