Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Detective RP: The Midnight Express

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Detective RP: The Midnight Express - Page 4 Empty Re: Detective RP: The Midnight Express

Post  Loyal Subject Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:55 pm

"Sure thing mister. He came in and sat down and ordered an ice cream soda. Then he bought a pack of smokes and some matches," Billy said.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Female Number of posts : 17172

Back to top Go down

Detective RP: The Midnight Express - Page 4 Empty Re: Detective RP: The Midnight Express

Post  Lee Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:29 pm

Philip didn't learn much at all, except that Johnny enjoyed a smoke, and ice cream, but that wasn't going to help him break any cases or help in the slightest.

He simply nodded, holding a pen and pad out. "Did he do anything else? Say anything noteworthy to you or anyone?"
Lee
Lee
Admin

Male Number of posts : 18532

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:07 pm

"No, he didn't say much mister. Though he did give me a good tip. Then he said 'I wish I had a simple life like you'. He seemed awfully troubled."
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:54 pm

OOC:
Yes. like, I need an idea for starters XD lol
<This.

The words simple life were really the only thing Philip could take out of this whole wild goose chase. Although that really didn't give him any leads, nothing at all. Of course some crime family would have a more wild and dangerous life, but more often then not they weren't worrying about such things that they would consider a trivial matter.

The other words the sodajerk used, awfully troubled indicated that his tone was probably more on the depressed side, which did not seem like the common behavior one would expect.

"Thank you," Philip said jotting some notes down this time, on account that it was actually somewhat informative. "If that's all that happened, that will be all." He said, concluding his short investigation.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:12 pm

Billy Boy nodded, indicating that was all he had to say.

"If I think of anything else mister, I'll let you know."

OOC: and you know, i came up with an idea but now that ive written it, i realize it isn't long enough lol. so now ive got to do another one that is long enough :P
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:20 pm

OOC: I have no idea what you want me to do here now...so whatever

"Have a good evening." Philip said, finishing the last of his soda, before leaving the empty cup on the counter, but pushing it far enough so that the soda jerk could reach it.

He then pushed away from the counter, adjusting his jacket, before turning to meet the two fidgety teenagers from before. "I couldn't help notice you two." He said, looking at them straight in the face.

"You two wouldn't happen to know anything about ol' Johnny Cuzzi would you?" He asked, getting to the point.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:39 pm

OOC: actually, i was just waiting for you to pay for your soda :p

One of the teenagers, who was shaking like a leaf, pushed the other one a little as if he expected him to speak.

The second teenager, who was equally as nervous as the other, said "We don't know anything mister. Honest."

"Um...sir?" Billy interjected, after seeing the two were clearly nervous wrecks. But it was clear Billy was a little nervous as well. "The soda's a nickle."
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:35 pm

Philip paid for the soda and made his way out of the store. With no other leads, he read up on the address of the train station. It was possibly closed, but perhaps some late night maintenance caught a word or two. With that in mind, he headed to the station.

OOC: I wasn't sure if you wanted me to set the scene of the station, so I'll let you do it or wait.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:59 pm

As Philip passed the Midnight Express on his way to the train station, a figure came up to him from behind.

"Detective Philips," Trixie Lock called. She was wearing a coat yet her dress for the performances was still on underneath as she used her break as an opportunity to speak with him.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:45 pm

Hearing his name called from behind him, Philip pocketed the ticket subtly and carefully, so no one could see or hear. He then turned to meet Trixie, which somewhat surprised him.

However he kept a most expressionless face, as he kept his composure. "Ms. Locke, what brings you out here?"
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:50 pm

"Listen Detective, there's something important I've got to tell you," Trixie said, her voice sounding on edge. "You see...well, you see...when Johnny came to see me he said he had gotten into some trouble but he told me not to tell anyone. And he just called me a few minutes ago saying he was going to meet some people at the docks." At this point, Trixie looked to be on the brink of tears. "I think something terrible is going to happen to Johnny."
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:50 pm

OOC: So is this thing happening soon, or do I have time to assemble back up with the police or what? Could I have a time length? Like is it just minutes?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:11 pm

im not telling you what to do :p

he's going to meet people at the docks. but he called a few minutes ago so chances are he's probably already over there. if you think you can make it in time while rounding up some police, then do it. but if you think you wont reach him in time then go now.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:14 pm

OOC: Chances are that would take too much time if they're already there, so Philip would just go to the docks quietly. My detective does have a gun right?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:41 pm

Yes, he does.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:49 pm

OOC: lol good, I was waiting for you to reply to that before I continued.

With a frown, Philip stared at Trixie. "You know Mrs. Locke, you should had told me everything earlier."

However now was not the time to throw the law on her, even though it was. A man or someone could be in trouble. What should he care though, on account that the man he was protecting and or searching for was a criminal. Such a fate, whichever to befall on him, was his own fault.

However he was a detective and part of the police first and it was his duty to protect those that needed protecting. He simply stared at Locke again, "Go to the station and report to them. And stay out of trouble." Philip explained, before heading off, no doubt towards the docks.

OOC: I don't know if you want the set the scene before I get there or what.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:09 pm

Trixie did not saying anything in regards to Philip's first comment. However, she nodded in recognition when he told her to go to the police station.

On the way to the docks, pops, like those from a gunshot, were heard at a distance.

However, by the time anyone would reach the docks, all was still. There would be no sign of anyone except one single body facing down.

A small group of officers with Powell in the lead came running towards the scene of the crime.

OOC: do you want me to post the whole thing or do you want to do a reaction to that first?

Last edited by Loyal Subject on Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:12 pm

OOC: Do you want me to? Sometimes when I do the Avatar RP I need to post my full post before anyone gets too far ahead and ruins things that might needed to been implemented.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:15 pm

right....i think im going to re-edit it and put the whole thing.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:16 pm

Right, that's why I held off. I know how being the controller can be.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:21 pm

yeah. well im done now :D
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:26 pm

OOC: Well that was anticlimatic, can I shot Powell at least? :P

Keeping his gun out, as he advanced behind the various large crates, tools, and equipment at the docks, Philip finally reached where the initail gun shots rung, whoever it was already over when he had.

He stood up knowing that whoever was there, was already long gone. He slowly walked up to the faceless dead body, before kneeling down to inspect Cuzzin's remains (I'm assuming)
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:48 pm

OOC: it would have been more climatic if it was visual :p (ill make the post later or tomorrow or something. have to double check some things).
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:50 pm

Sometimes adding a few more details actually sets the scene a lot more. Believe me, I would know with all the work I've had to do with our Avatar RP. When I first started, they weren't that detailed, but I learned.

Especially during the second edits of the FF.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:01 pm

oh yeah, i know. i just have this weird thing where as soon as i start to imagine something as a visual piece rather than a written work, i cant seem to find the words to describe what's happening. basically, i go into 'script mode' and write things out as it would appear in a script.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next