Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Detective RP: The Midnight Express

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Detective RP: The Midnight Express - Page 5 Empty Re: Detective RP: The Midnight Express

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:30 pm

"Search the area," Powell instructed some of the officers as he approached the body. He then looked over towards Philip. There was a hint of disappointment present on his face but he didn't say anything.

In addition to the gunshot on the left side of the victim's chest, the body was badly beaten especially in the face. Powell carefully searched the body and pulled out an I.D.

"It's Cuzzi alright. Damn it."

As the evidence was bagged, not only was there an ID but a receipt from Guido's Drugstore and some cash. The $200 was missing.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Female Number of posts : 17172

Back to top Go down

Detective RP: The Midnight Express - Page 5 Empty Re: Detective RP: The Midnight Express

Post  Lee Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:18 pm

OOC: So do you want my guy to search more? Or is this part over? You say his face was beaten. Like was it beaten with some tool that's been carelessly tossed away in the proximity?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Male Number of posts : 18532

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:46 pm

OOC: his face is beaten like someone beat the **** out of him. The only tool that was probably used was if the guy used his gun to beat him in addition to his fists. I doubt there was another weapon involved.

Since you might know information that Powell doesn't, it might be a good idea to tell him whatever you think is necessary. But that's your call. Just because Frank advised you not to tell anyone about your agreement with him, doesn't mean you can't still tell someone some information you managed to find. But that's up to you. You can also ask Powell questions if you don't know something or want more details and see what he tells you.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:49 pm

OOC: I hardly learned **** besides the guy likes cream soda and smokes. That and he bought a train pass.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:59 pm

OOC: You also learned he went to borrow $200 for some reason and that $200 is now gone. He was also meeting people by the docks which is notorious Salvador territory. And Trixie Locke said he was in trouble. And they were planning on going away together. For all you know, they could have planned to skip town. Powell doesn't know about any of this.

I told you it wouldn't be easy :p. The beginnings are normally wild goose chases but then you find one or two clues that stick out to you and suddenly it all fits together and you know who did it. But that's all I'm going to say.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:11 pm

OOC: Wait what? Where did the 200 thing come from? Can you refresh my memory :P It doesn't help that these RPs have been on and off due to school.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:15 pm

Frank Salvador said Johnny went to the bank to get $200

If you want to put this on hold, when we end school (I can't do it now, there's no way I'd have time) I can go through the RP so far and make a fact sheet for you. I just didn't want to do it before because I didnt want to be biased and lead you in the right direction. that would be too easy :p
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:17 pm

OOC: Hey now, I'm just asking for facts that have already been thrown in the open. I forgot, because that post was done way back in August or whenever this started. We can wait til school ends if you want, but then we'll just probably keep pushing like all the other RPs we had.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:23 pm

then ill do it this weekend. but for now, the 200 Johnny borrowed. but i dont remember what Frank's reaction to it was. I just know he told you the 200 bit, the Guidos, Midnight Express and that's it i think...Then Trixie told you about the train tickets. Billy Boy told you he was 'troubled' and Trixie told you he was in trouble. and now the 200 is gone and the only thing Johnny has on him is his ID and the receipt at Guidos. i think that covers the gist of it. and if i say anything more, ill probably indirectly give something away if i havent already :p
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:02 am

It's fine. It's probably for the best if we hold off on the RPs til the weekend anyway. This is my last full week of school and they're all trying to get their last two cents in (that being their assignments) Had to take two different online quizzes this weekend for the same class (and all in one day)

They weren't short either, both took at least two hours each.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:30 pm

It's my last week as well unless you want to count the finals next week. So yeah, tomorrow Im going to be going into hibernation and working on school projects all day.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:53 pm

Yeah same here, got a lot of stuff to get finished and studying for.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:23 pm

Okay, I went through the RP and there wasn't really anything else other than what the train ticket said:

Grand Central Train Station
Date Purchased: October 17th 1933
Date of travel: October 22nd 1933
Destination: Miami

Frank didn't really have a reaction to the $200, he was just stating facts. everything else is what's happened so far.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:34 pm

Ok good to know. I probably won't do anything related to any of the RPs until after Tuesday. That's my last day of actual school, not counting finals. But I have assignments that still need to be done before then.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:41 pm

OOC: I'm not so sure about this one. Detectives have never been my forte. I'll make my next post later, but for now I'm quite busy right now with other stuff. Hope you enjoy what I picked up though!
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:55 pm

OOC: thats fine.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:14 am

OOC: I'd have to actually go and reread all that we've done again. It's just one of those RPs that need that thoroughness. A quick question though, would you have the time to control this RP again if you're back in school now?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:55 pm

yes. maybe. i dont know.

i havent gotten a full sense of my schedule yet but i dont think its going to be too much of a problem. like i said, most of my courses are analysis courses so its just writing papers and doing the readings and discussing them.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5