Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Are You Currently Thinking

3 posters

Page 11 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Go down

What Are You Currently Thinking - Page 11 Empty Re: What Are You Currently Thinking

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:41 pm

Apartment. Now that's spring's coming, I'm especially hating it. There's literally nothing to do here except walk around the complex.

They have a playground where the grass is always wet and there's only one swing. and the playground's covered with mosquitoes.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Female Number of posts : 17174

Back to top Go down

What Are You Currently Thinking - Page 11 Empty Re: What Are You Currently Thinking

Post  Lee Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:02 pm

lol sounds like Assateague Island.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Male Number of posts : 18534

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:06 pm

Hey, at least Assateague Island has horses to look at and woods to explore. There's literally nothing in this apartment complex.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:10 pm

I just remember riding my bike there as a little kid. I kept going further and further, through the different lots. Eventually I came across this swarm of mosquitoes that were in the street, they literally clouded one end to the other.

I almost didn't stop in time, but I wasn't riding through that.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:16 pm

i dont think ive ever seen a swarm of of mosquitoes like what you're talking about lol. at least, if i did, it was by the water, not in the middle of the street.

id really like to go back there again. so i can get another horseshoe crab shell. im pretty sure the workers threw mine out @_@.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:18 pm

You'd never strike me as the type to visit Assateauge.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:25 pm

Why? I do stuff like that all the time. I mean, these last two years I haven't gotten to go anywhere but when we do, we usually go to places like Assateauge.

I fed some deer Doritos even though they said not to feed the animals...they kind of swarmed our car and we just couldn't say no :p
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:29 pm

They say not to because if you feed them they might attack you for more. That has happened many times, and I've seen it happen to. They can get really aggressive and ransack peoples camps.

Also I don't know, I just know that you've went to places like Italy (even though that was years ago) Just never thought you'd be the type to want to go to some remote boondocks place.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:41 pm

^ Yeah they were definitely attacking our car. Not aggressively but they were pretty persistent.

We prefer going to remote places...but we don't camp outside or anything like that. We had a timeshare so we just went to whatever hotel/resort/whatever was within the timeshare to different places. The most extravagant one was Disney. Other than that, they were pretty low key. And we always went off season.

Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:42 pm

I haven't been to many places around the world, but I would like to go to Petersburg.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:57 pm

around the world or around the country or both? my trip to Italy was the only outside US trip I went on. the rest were all along the east coast.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:23 pm

Nice, I haven't been anywhere outside of the US, been to lots of places here though, mostly east coast though. And usually having to do with the Civil War or reenactments as of the last few years.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:38 pm

^ so aside from Italy, we're pretty much in the same boat :p

Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:46 pm

I normally go to Gettysburg once a year, probably more then that.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:48 pm

only went there that one time. i wouldnt mind going there again.

i seriously have to go to bed now. its late and i didnt do what i was supposed to do for homework...even though its not even due for two weeks.

Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:49 pm

Well you still have plenty of time though. And what were you doing if you were supposed to be doing homework?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:55 pm

waiting to see if Hulu would put up the Once Upon a Time episode...and tumblr.

Tumblr is the worst thing I have ever encountered. I need to get rid of it. It's causing me to procrastinate...kind of sort of....and it's so damn addicting.

i was also looking up internships for funimation.

and i also read bits and pieces of what happens in mockingjay because someone spoiled a part of it on a website....

and then i made sure i had ordered all the stuff i needed from the library for this new paper. the reason why im procrastinating with it is because so far i can only write about a page of it, maybe even less than that because i cant get my resources until tomorrow and the next coming days. so i cant really even fully start it until tomorrow anyway. i just feel the need to do something with it even if i end up throwing out whatever page i write because it bothers me that i cant start working on it.

Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:57 pm

Well at least some of your procrastination is still helpful...but I don't know about the tumblr bit. I seriously only made an account to get our forum noticed, but it can't be done unless I religiously spam the hell out of that place, which I am not going to do to get one or two members. It's just not worth it.

I used to have that problem with DeviantArt, mainly because I was trying so hard to help people and then hopefully be helped out or noticed enough to be helped out. That never happened though, so I just forced myself away from the site, it's really not a true art site anymore, if it even used to be one.

Anyway you need to do the same with tumblr, if it's like an obsession that's got you screwing up your daily life or something. DA never really interfered with my life, but I did waste hours with nothing to show because it's so hard to even get noticed so people can help you.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:49 am

yeah i know i need to do the same with tumblr. i just dont like it. but i think my obsession will go away now that springs coming.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:29 pm

Right, don't let a site like that interfere with your life.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:51 pm

^ well it definitely didnt today. i knocked out 2 pages of my paper (out of 6) and it's only in rough draft form.

and then i realized i actually have 3 weeks to work on this paper, not 2 lol.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:47 pm

Even better! But I wouldn't wait until the last minute.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:27 pm

Waiting at the last minute is impossible for me lol. my last minute is a week before it's due max.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:32 pm

Sometimes that's not possible. You don't have many animation courses, so I guess you don't have to have your work normally come close to the last second.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:09 pm

^ nope, never had that problem. and ive only taken one animation course...so...yeah.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum