Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Are You Currently Thinking

3 posters

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Go down

What Are You Currently Thinking - Page 12 Empty Re: What Are You Currently Thinking

Post  Lee Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:10 pm

Animation is so tedious, so it usually gets really close to the deadline before its finished. Even if you're constantly working on it.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Male Number of posts : 18532

Back to top Go down

What Are You Currently Thinking - Page 12 Empty Re: What Are You Currently Thinking

Post  Loyal Subject Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:42 pm

Yeah, I understand that. I've just never been in that position before. Except now I kind of am...but I'll save that for the rant thread :p
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Female Number of posts : 17172

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:58 pm

You just need to juggle your time better. Which means things like tumblr should be on the bottom of your priority list :P
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:34 pm

I juggle my time exceptionally well thank you very much :p
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:02 am

That's not what tumblr has to say :P

Tumblr: LS why are you ignoring me? Come back and blog some more!
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:11 pm

I'm sorry tumblr but spring is here which means I don't care as much about the internet.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:03 pm

Why does Spring make you care less? You go outside more often?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:20 pm

pretty much.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Wed May 16, 2012 10:12 pm

I think my DVD burner on my pc might be broken....I've lost like 4 DVDs already that aren't burning correctly...but some are...so either the DVD burner is broken or this packet of DVDs just sucks.

good thing i've got an external DVD burner :D
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu May 17, 2012 5:03 pm

You could be doing it wrong. I know I burned some dvds wrong and it just wasted a good five minutes or so burning nothing.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu May 17, 2012 5:11 pm

Actually, it ended up burning correctly. It just took forever to do with the program I normally don't use.

With the other program, it was where I burned a DVD correctly and then it asked me if I wanted to burn another one. Then when I go to do the other one, it doesn't do it correctly. Because usually, it only has to encode everything once and then you can burn multiple copies within minutes. But that wasn't happening and instead it was spitting out the DVDs saying they weren't good. But it worked fine if I made the program re-encode everything. So it could be the program is just crapping out too....
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu May 17, 2012 5:12 pm

Sounds like a lot of time consuming unnecessary trouble, but if it gets the job done, no use in trying to fix something that partially works.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu May 17, 2012 5:27 pm

yeah and i dont have the money to take it to a computer store and try to figure out the problem. when i go to make more, i'll just use the external one that i have and see what happens.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu May 17, 2012 5:33 pm

Try using Google to see if people had problems with that program. And see if there is a solution.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu May 17, 2012 5:40 pm

oh yeah lol XD.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu May 17, 2012 5:43 pm

Seriously? You didn't try that? That's the first thing I always go to when I can't figure out a computer problem.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu May 17, 2012 5:47 pm

I know, it's normally the first thing I always do too. I'm just being a total dumbass lately.

Although, I looked it up and turns out there really isn't a definitive solution to the problem. The program just sucks lol. So I'll have to make a new menu with the other program or just do the encoding each time.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu May 17, 2012 5:59 pm

Or get a new program that's better. What is this program by the way? Just so I can avoid ever using it :P
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu May 17, 2012 6:12 pm

I already have a program that's better. I just don't use it because it's more complicated and I'd rather go the lazy/easier way for this particular project :p

This program that isn't working is Windows DVD Maker.

The program I also have is DVD Archetype Pro 5.2
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri May 18, 2012 9:50 pm

Currently suffering a severe case of writer's block.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri May 18, 2012 9:51 pm

For our RPs or something else?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri May 18, 2012 9:54 pm

Our RPs.

I know what needs to be done for the Hero one. I'm just missing a crucial step in the plan.

I know what needs to be done for the One Piece one. I just can't figure out the best way to start it.

It's weird because usually I just don't know what the hell I'm doing but here I've got an actual plan with holes....
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri May 18, 2012 9:56 pm

Imagine how I must feel with a big RP like our Avatar one :P

Which is why I take really really long breaks with that.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri May 18, 2012 10:00 pm

I know.

although this current RP break is absolute torture. I actually think I had an idea to start a character discussion just to satisfy myself.

and actually, i just remembered what that question/discussion was. so im going to go do that now as i think over the story ideas.

i also finished Kakashi Gaiden so that could be part of the reason for the block as well.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:09 pm

So, I've got an interview tomorrow for a scholarship that offers a Broadcast tour and a mentor. Suffice to say, I'm extremely nervous.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum