Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section

4 posters

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section - Page 2 Empty Re: The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section

Post  Lee Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:05 pm

And then he continues on LIKE A BOSS.
I seriously hope to god that you didn't turn it in with that definition.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Male Number of posts : 18531

Back to top Go down

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section - Page 2 Empty Re: The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section

Post  Loyal Subject Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:24 am

no...i didnt.

there is no tumblr terminology in my script.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Female Number of posts : 17171

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:10 pm

Just so we're crystal clear: Lunar Knight is saying the hardware part of the safe is missing right? like mechanics?
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:29 pm

He's not entirely sure what is missing, be it a bolt, a piece of metal, whatever. Yes so it's part of the vault.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:34 pm

and is this the kind of vault that might have something like a key pad to get into or is it like an old school vault?
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:36 pm

It's a newer model and it's strictly from the Little Springs universe :P
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:38 pm

okay....i think that helps.

probably going to post tomorrow. i think you might be right and that im coming down with something...cause im really tired...and i may or may not have a sore throat.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:40 pm

Well it is flu season, but I suggested that like weeks ago or something. Anyway just take some vitamins, like vitamin C.

Also Little Springs and One Piece will pick up more interestingly with the story in several more posts.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:49 pm

yeah but its possible ive been fighting it off and didnt realize it. cause my symptoms got worse when i went to get the flu mist. which was on tuesday
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:24 pm

So wait, the beast is inside but the entire fencing of the area is closed and still in tact? there's no sign of the beast just plowing through the power plant? and he's the only guy that we're aware of that's inside there?
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:27 pm

Sort of. I meant nothing is falling apart. There is still a gate which is opened, where the cops parked around. Some are near their cars for protection while others had advanced closer to the gates (opened)

Does that make sense?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:28 pm

okay. yeah, that does.

i wasnt questioning that it didnt make sense btw. i was just wondering if that was an important information as to how the creature got in :p
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:29 pm

He was more civilized this time around :P
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:30 pm

damn and here i thought there was a secret entrance inside the power plant.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:31 pm

Yeah there's a sewer entrance, but the rat king has claimed it as his territory.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:33 pm

.....i knew it.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:50 pm

I got a question: do Lunar Knight and Quiver have some sort of plan going on since they left the area together after hearing about this new attack? because im getting the feeling like they should/do have some sort of plan and I'm the only one that doesn't know about it.

but maybe that's just me :p
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:51 pm

No.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:28 pm

Made my post.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:51 pm

Okay, I got to think about it because honestly my first instinct is to pull a Legolas and I don't think anyone wants that to happen.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:52 pm

What's that mean?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:55 pm

It means I'm tempted to do this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=132WIdxvgdo

I can't help it, the franchise has been on my mind for a while.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:05 pm

lol...that won't work. You can try, but yeah :P
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:12 pm

i know it won't work. thats why im thinking. :p
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:42 pm

and fyi im still stuck.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next