Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Episodes

+2
zfish9
Uruviel
6 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Avatar: The Last Airbender Episodes - Page 3 Empty Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Episodes

Post  karin Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:32 pm

but it taught him how take bending away though i was unable to understand what it said for some reason .

Earth Bender

Female Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Avatar: The Last Airbender Episodes - Page 3 Empty Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Episodes

Post  Lee Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:34 pm

That's what subtitles are for.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Male Number of posts : 18532

Back to top Go down

Post  karin Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:45 pm

??? i could barely find the episode online never mind sub titles :O lol

Earth Bender

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:07 pm

So I'm pretty much sure all of you are back in school, just curious how the new grade year is treating you so far?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:19 pm

i had the first day today and morning classes are good, afternoon not so good because i have the hardest classes in the afternoon and id rather have them in the morning and get them over with <_<. and im really annoyed at this one teacher. we had to read one book over the summer and the second book we could pick whichever one we wanted. today, he tells us he wanted us to read the book that i didnt read and instead i have to read both what is assigned in class (which is like 40 pages a night) plus 50-60 additional pages. i mean, i wouldnt be annoyed if this was assigned as a regular assignment but i did the summer reading like i was supposed to and now the teacher is telling me i have to read 50-60 additional pages where some kids didnt even do the summer reading. i don't understand why he can't just give us a different essay based on what we read.......plus, the kids who did the read the book still have a higher advantage because they read the entire thing.

the worst of that whole scenario is that the ENTIRE thing could have been avoided because the teachers get their classes and stuff in the beginning of the summer, so he could have sent us emails so then I would have read the book he wanted me to @_@. and even if he didn't have our names, he could have posted "those who enrolled in 20th century american novel please read Black Boy instead of Talk Talk" T_T

but other than that, i like my teachers ^_^. My Contemporary American Drama teacher is outgoing and pretty much insane which is awesome. and she is going to be my Dramatics teacher too ^_^
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Female Number of posts : 17172

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:58 pm

So you're in your last year of high school now....or college? Sorry I knew it was one or the other but I kinda lost track.

Sounds like you want to take part in some kind of acting in your future, or am I wrong? Either way those classes sound pretty cool!

I had my first day of classes, well actually last week. This time I'm in a university. My time here my be dwindled down, but fear not, I won't be leaving you guys. I just might not post as often as I did, though I still will to show that I didn't drop off the face of the world.

I'm taking courses in animation, which as of now I haven't gotten too far into with the classes to determine if it is really what I would like to be doing just yet. Though what I have learned so far, I have understood (that's good) and is pretty interesting and fun. I took classes in a local college for some time while I was in high school and got a lot of generals and other major required courses out of the way so that I didn't need to take them when I transferred.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:38 pm

im in my last year of high school woop ^_^

the good thing is i have both my english half year courses now so i wont have to worry about research papers at the end of year when i know im going to be busy ^_~

and i have this awesome optimus prime folder for films class ^_^ and the teacher has my favorite poster of the dark knight in his classroom <== leave my superhero dorkiness alone XD

im looking to major in Theater or Visual Arts. I might end up double majoring or I'll major in one and minor in the other...if i minor in one it will probably be Theater cause I have the WORST problems when it comes to dancing XD. with the Visual Arts, it will be geared towards Film and Animation. I've got so many crazy places where I want to end up working ........id say at least 70% involves somehow working for Disney which would be AWESOME.........

ok so yeah i think that answers your question XD

i might not be on as much either because all my hard classes are in the afternoon and my stupid frees are in the morning and im OCD with homework which means I won't be doing the majority of my homework during my frees =P.

my AP Language and Comp teacher told us he's giving us a quiz tomorrow and we'll be horrified and he's making it count....I looked up on the type of quiz it will be....im so screwed (we haven't learned anything yet). if i remember correctly, he said that for this quiz he'll let us also collaborate in groups....which he says he does with most of his quizes and most of his quizes are open notes too...how sweet is that for an AP class XD

im mostly worried about Italian AP and Calculus AP only because they're in the afternoon and my teacher's will probably give a lot of work...though i dont know with my calc teacher because i only had her for regulars last year and i thought it was really easy....so im hoping it's the same this year...then again, this could just backfire on me >.<

oh yeah my Italian teacher is getting married! After four years of her talking about how she's going to live alone with her cat XD YAY! she said she's trying to get it so our class is invited because we're the first class she has ever had for all four years of High School ^_^. i just hope i can go!

then in Films class, my teacher asked how many people saw Wall-E (of course being the Disney freak that i am i totally saw it XD) there was only about 3 or 4 people who raised their hand and he says "I see, the rest of you SUCK because Wall-E was the best movie of the summer until the Dark Knight came out!" XD it was funny......and my mom thought i was crazy when i said i thought Wall E was so good! XD

hmm.....let's see......then there was the Cell Phone rant my AP lang and comp teacher....he said if he could snap his fingers and make cell phones disappear from the face of the planet, he would do it in a heartbeat. he also said he would consider it even if it meant he would be destroyed at that instant....saying "ill take one down for the team of mankind" lol XD

ok i think i finished my stories ..........let's see....free, ap lang..then i had....drama...lunch, film, .....italian and then 20th century...yeah okay im done ^_^

and i just finished looking up all the films my films teacher put on his list because i was worried that we would watch a lot of horror movies (he mentioned in class that there would be a lot of violence so...i started freaking out) but no horror movies so im good ^_^ as long as there's no horror and the violence is portrayed in a detective/psychological thriller im good ^_~

....he had the Sweeney Todd poster on his website....and i know he really likes the musical....i hope he changes his mind and we watch it because that would be AWESOME

OK..........NOW im done =P
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  HaruWolf Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:42 pm

I love Wall-E!

I'm a Sophomore this year. I'm taking American Studies I, Adaptive PE, Resource, and College Biology this semester. I'm taking American Studies II, 10th Grade Health, Resource, and Basic Geometry next semester.
HaruWolf
HaruWolf
Water Bender

Female Number of posts : 248

Back to top Go down

Post  Uruviel Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:26 pm

Loyal Subject wrote: "those who enrolled in 20th century american novel please read Black Boy instead of Talk Talk" T_T

Man, I had to read Black Boy when I was in grade 10. It was awful! We all had to force ourselves to read it, and even my teacher wasn't so bothered to teach it. But then, English Lit. isn't taught the same way in Kenya as it is here. It's a shame.

And it's ironic that after all these years, I'm studying English Lit. and Linguistics in University -- a fact that also makes me feel really old on this forum. Man -- I'm only 19. Next year, I'm going to cry on my birthday because I wont be a teenager anymore :'''( I just started my 3rd year this week, and I must say, it's going to be a VERY interesting year! I'm taking Elizabethan Shakespeare, World Languages, World Religions I, and best of all, Medieval Literature I!!! My profs, so far, all seem to be amazing - so this should be an enjoyable semester, expecially with trying to learn how to speak Medieval English and memorizing the lines of Chaucer's Canterbury Tales! In the winter semester, I'm going to be on a Work Term again for Co-op, so I'll probably be working in the Government or something again...........
Uruviel
Uruviel
Water Bender

Female Number of posts : 243

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:17 pm

lol geez Uruviel you're going through a mid-life crisis at such a young age.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Uruviel Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:19 pm

yeah I am - lol - i don't want to turn 20. it feels so.... old! ...... **shudder**
Uruviel
Uruviel
Water Bender

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:03 pm

lol twenty isn't that old, hell I'm close to that age as well, and I won't consider myself old when the time comes.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Uruviel Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:29 pm

well, we'll see how it feels on my birthday. maybe by then i'll just be indifferent. but as of now, i'm relishing my last few months of teenager-hood! haha!
Uruviel
Uruviel
Water Bender

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:02 pm

Well I just go by this saying, well it isn't much of a saying, but you get the idea. You're only as old as you think you are. Do you really want to feel like an old fart when you hit 20? I know I don't.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:33 pm

Ok so I'm not sure if any of you know this, but Toonami is no more. It was officially canceled last Saturday. R.I.P. Toonami 1997-2008

Just before the Shippuden series as well....

Edit: Also we just got our first bot at 7:52....hurray!
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:42 pm

^ oh yeah i heard about that......well that means less tv to watch ^_~ and more time to ........work.......
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:30 pm

Well Adult swim will now be hosting all of Toonami's shows. So Naruto will be on at 10:00 or 10:30 now. So I'm pretty sure that Shippuden will be hosted after this. Which should be soon or so I'm told since there aren't many Naruto episodes left.

Hurray, Now we get to see Sasuke be an attention w****, or so I'm told again.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:51 pm

oh please stupid naruto that is never ending...that show just annoys me now.

and yes, you are right about sasuke.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:39 pm

Hey Naruto is a pretty good show compared to most crap on these days. Well except for Avatar, it was pretty good up until the end of Sasukes betrayal. Though there were some filler episodes that were funny or interesting.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  karin Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:06 am

naruto and bleach are really good , one piece is ...diffrent i was surprised but naruto should be renamed sasuke atm its a bit much sasuke is like the strongest ninja alive uuurrrggghhhh.

Earth Bender

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:01 pm

Does it focus too much on Sasuke where the show is hurt due to it?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Uruviel Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:47 am

Er. No. The Shippuuden series has almost no Sasuke in it. It's been focusing a lot on Akatsuki so far, although it's had a few mini-arcs here and there. Sasuke's in for only about 2 episodes, and he barely does or says anything. All you learn it that he's as bitchy as ever, and somehow still way stronger than anyone else.

btw: Shouldn't all this be in the "Anime" thread, or have a thread of its own?
Uruviel
Uruviel
Water Bender

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:57 pm

I figured I'd ask a question that would take one or two posts tops. I didn't see the need to waste space making a thread just for that.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:29 pm

So Halloween is about a month away pretty much. Who here is going to do something for Halloween? And what kind of costume are you going to wear? Or who are you going to be?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zfish9 Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:52 pm

well i'm going to one of my friends birthday party on Halloween, so i won't be trick-or-treating at all. and i have no idea who i'd be for it.
zfish9
zfish9
Air Bender

Male Number of posts : 2239

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next