Avatar: The Last Airbender Episodes

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Episodes

Post  Loyal Subject on Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:51 pm

i have a plan A,B, and C

A is secret because im mysterious like that XD

B is Alice from American McGee's Alice in Wonderland game. though im pretty pissed that someone in my class already mentioned doing that for halloween when ive been planning this since summer.

C a scarecrow using my mom's old ugly sweater XD
Loyal Subject

Female Number of posts : 16969

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee on Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:08 pm

Hahaha! LS you should go as the Geico Cave man! Like you said you were last Halloween I think. Though I think it would be pretty cool if we all had costumes of our RP characters. We could go to some Anime-con or something like that dressed in it. People would go Woah! What series are you guys from!? Yeah that would be pretty cool.

I'll be going as Lee from the RP, I had it finished and all last year. Though something happened where I couldn't do anything for Halloween, I can't remember what it was now, but I know I was really bummed out. Who wouldn't be after working hard on a costume? I also made some new things to it.

Like a boomerang satchel, made from rawhide leather. That was a pain to sew through, had to do that by hand. Though I got to say the design is pretty cool.

Then there is his sword, with the sword holster. It's a real sword, which I made a rope knot to the handle and holster so that it cannot be easily pulled out. (If someone tries to pull it out, the rope will tighten and the sword will only come out about 1 inch.

There's also his detailed shirt. Very similar to that of the Earth Kingdom green wear, only it is brown with a green crest emblem in the middle. Sort of like a shield in the middle, though it extends to both sides of the waist. Battle boots which are just a weaker form of soft animal leather. No additional support to it to keep it right up. So if no one is wearing them they look like heavy heavy duty socks. Though there is a support piece on the bottom sole, which is made out of wood. Wool pants from the Civil War so they still have the large stitches making it look authentic. Oh yeah and lastly his peasant hood. Which is also brown with patterns of green of the side. The whole costume all has a lighter brown trim.

A lot of this stuff I did last year, though I added a lot more to this year. So this costume is going to be awesome-o!
Lee
Admin

Male Number of posts : 18340

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject on Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:58 pm

all of my most awesome ideas for halloween get terminated by my mom T_T im tired of having shitty costumes!!!!!! it's been pissing me off so im fixing it this year by having THREE plans. i cant go wrong this year.
Loyal Subject

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee on Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:06 pm

Wait? You're mom ruins them? Or she tells you, you can't wear that?

If it's the third one, do what you want to, I mean I doubt what you wear for Halloween is R Rated Material or anything......right?

Also, LS this is a good time to make your Ai costume then lol.
Lee
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HaruWolf on Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:11 am

The Lee costume sounds awesome! You should take a picture of it and post it on here!
HaruWolf
Water Bender

Female Number of posts : 248

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  karin on Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:20 am

Spoiler:
oh just wait for the sasuke take out nearly every bad guy arc and obtain super powers he shouldnt have .... it gets a bit much and his stats came out the other day ...... hes better at naruto at everything except for stamina ...and hes better than sakura in everything except inteligence ....

he gets his own bad guy team....his taijutsu is better thna lees his genjutsu better thna itachis ... and the amount of bad guys he beats in a row ..... well its stupid unlss akatsuki is really the genin squad .

halloween : its not a bid deal over here i heard its a bit bigger in america but over here people under 10 ask for candy you give thme like 3 pieces at the most lol or u do a kidy halloween party , im going over my freinds to have a party

Earth Bender

Female Number of posts : 717

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject on Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:52 pm

Lee Tamotsu wrote:Wait? You're mom ruins them? Or she tells you, you can't wear that?

If it's the third one, do what you want to, I mean I doubt what you wear for Halloween is R Rated Material or anything......right?

Also, LS this is a good time to make your Ai costume then lol.

she tells me not to wear them because she thinks i pick too "masculine" costumes. @_@ after i was the corpse bride, i wanted to be a ghostbuster but she said that i would look stupid because that's a "boy" costume. and someone ended up being a ghostbuster! grrrr....then after that, i was the caveman and again at the last minute she was like "that costume wont look right on you because you're a girl" @_@ WTF. and now my sister's being batman and my other sister is being the joker and she doesn't care that they're being those things. it's insane. i hate it T_T

please, i dont wear R rated material >_>

oh yeah in regards to the rp filler, just post without me because i dont know what to do at this point and i dont want to keep you guys waiting XD.
Loyal Subject

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee on Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:40 pm

LS I'm sorry, but you need to have a bit more back bone with your mom then. Step up to her and tell her that you're going to wear what you want for Halloween whether she likes it or not. You're playing into her trap, every time you do what she tells you to do, you're digging further down the ditch.

It's not like it's "Do your homework" "Or do your chores" This is what you enjoy doing on your free time, so why let someone ruin it, if it's not really hurting anyone?
Lee
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject on Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:51 pm

^ but then she yells at me =/

well.....im doing this costume that i have planned anyway for this year because we already bought the materials so she doesn't really have choice. my issue is if this costume doesnt work out i might have to move directly to plan C because it may seem easy but ive been looking in every halloween store and i cant find an Alice costume ANYWHERE! i mean i found one but it's all torn up and stuff and that's not what she wears so i cant use it. i even went to the disney store and they don't have it either >.<. my mom wants us to make our costume but the closest thing i have to Alice's outfit is an old Belle dress i have that's from when i was five........so i cant really make it......plus i cant even sew .....i mean...i can but....im very bad at it........so i really want to do plan A. if worse comes to worse i can buy my character's head in Hot Topic because they have this like plushie thing of it and cut off the head and use that =D and then sew it back on when im done with it. since the head is the main issue im facing, the body is easy i already got it covered pretty much.
Loyal Subject

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee on Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:01 pm

Almost all of the things that make up my Lee costume, are made. I made the shirt, hat, and sword/belt/boomerang combination belt.

Things like the wool pants, the actual sword, and boomerang I had to buy. Sometimes you just have to make what you desire, if you can't find it the way you want it.

Though since you seem to have started late, you have to pick what you can get now. This is why Planning ahead makes all the difference. A worker I once knew said "Plan your work, and then work your plan."
Lee
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject on Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:09 pm

i wasnt expecting to be Alice until the last minute because i thought my original costume would work. getting the material isn't hard, i can go to a craft store easily. my problem is that i cant sew from scratch. i only know how to patch things up not to mention i have no time. my mom said she doesnt have any time for it either and she said she probably is just going to bring it to the dry cleaners and have them do it......i think its going to be just as much money to make the costume as opposed to buying it....which is why i never planned on making the Alice costume in the first place. if we had the time to actually sew our costumes, then yeah i could do it. we just lack time to get these things done. which is exactly why i have been pushing for extra driving lessons so i can drive and get things like costumes and stuff done without having to rely on my mom for a ride because im not allowed to walk anywhere unless someone goes with me......so....i can never go anywhere....this is also why i wanted my license before school started....and so i could drive to work because now when i get a job i have to work when its a convenience for her and not me.

and if it had been last year and not this year, i actually would have had time to make my costume. my problem is, this year i anticipated less work since it's senior year but ive been getting more work than my entire high school career combined O_O. i wasn't expecting this so now instead of working on my halloween costume, i have to finish a film that's due by the end of october.....i dont mind the work but it's just unexpected. and part of the problem is the school and how they worked out my schedule because i was only supposed to have one english class this semester and then that would switch off to my other english class the second semester but they made it so i have both at the same time......so im really taking two english classes instead of one. i dont mind it but english is the class that always takes the most time for me to get everything done because im a slow reader so it's like my work load has doubled. and im always busy working on halloween and birthdays and stuff during the first half of the year so it doesnt really help at all........

thats why i told you guys to go on with the filler rp without me. when we do the regular rp ill be here but im busy so i dont want to commit to a filler if i dont have to.....at least a battle rp filler.

and im done. of course it doesnt help that when i finally finished everything i needed to get done and can work on other things like my costume that i feel like im getting sick ^^; so i definitely have no choice but to lie down considering tomorrow i have my first driving lesson......again.....

as for halloween, there is ALWAYS plan C which is full proof because i dont need to do anything for that costume, i got everything i need already ^^
Loyal Subject

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Uruviel on Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:50 pm

a second first driving lesson?

Are you learning how to drive on a manual or an automatic? lol - i remember my first driving lesson! It took me a little while to figure out how to balance the clutch and the accelerator, so the car would keep jerking forward. It was like a bucking horse! Haha - when I think about it now, it was so much fun! I miss it - I've got to start getting up before 5:00 every saturday and sunday morning again so I can go drive with my dad and finally get my G2 license (G2 = being able to drive on your own whenever you want, wherever you want, etc. My current license --> G1. It's just same as a driver's permit. I can't drive unless I'm with an instructor or someone who's had their G, or full, license for 4 years, and even so I can't drive on all roads....)
Uruviel
Water Bender

Female Number of posts : 243

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee on Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:23 pm

LS doesn't strike me as the type to use a stick shift. They take some time getting used to.

I also don't have much time myself considering I have a job on the weekends and basically full week days. I don't get out of school in three of my days at least until 8 PM, and I go to school each day around 7 AM, so that's telling ya, I'm there half a day, and then some.

Which is why I began my costume months away from Halloween so I would have time. I didn't do it all last minute, I would of screwed myself over work and school if I had.
Lee
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Uruviel on Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:48 pm

man, you must be taking one hell of a courseload to be in school for so long. All my classes last an hour and a half each, so I'm usually only in school for about 3 or 4 hours a day. Except for mondays, when I have one class at 8:30 and another one at 4:00, and nothing in between. I spend that time doing my readings or running errands.

manual cars may take some getting used to, but they're still lots of fun, and in my opinion, they make driving more pro!
Uruviel
Water Bender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject on Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:45 pm

if i had to drive a stick shift....i would fail in a heartbeat.

the main purpose of the new driving lessons is to learn parallel parking because it's hard to do on my mom's car because it's a van....so...yeah....and also to get use to the car ill be taking for the test because i cant use my parents' cars i have to use the driving schools. id actually be more comfortable in the van but it doesnt have a break in the middle so i cant use it =/
Loyal Subject

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Uruviel on Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:27 am

a brake in the middle? Like a hand-brake? There's only 2 pedals on the floor of an automatic car right?
Uruviel
Water Bender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee on Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:39 pm

lol yeah I don't know either. Most cars....scratch that, all cars have only two pedals. A brake and a accelerator.

Unless she means a brake on the passenger side, so the instructor can brake if needed.
Lee
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Uruviel on Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:46 pm

Uh. Hello, not all cars have just 2 pedals. Manuals have 3 pedals on the floor. Accelerator, Brake and Clutch. And then there's the hand-brake that sits in between the two front seats, behind the gear stick.

But yeah, I get what you're saying about the brake pedal in the passenger side of cars that instructors use. My dad doesn't want to take me out to drive in the main streets of the city cuz, of course, we don't have that extra brake and he's paranoid, so we only drive on the country roads, when there's a microscopic amount of practice. Getting used to driving in traffic is something I can only do with an instructor, unfortunately. I have to find one who wont be so expensive!
Uruviel
Water Bender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject on Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:18 pm

handbrake in the middle ^_^
Loyal Subject

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee on Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:43 pm

Uh. Hello, not all cars have just 2 pedals. Manuals have 3 pedals on the floor. Accelerator, Brake and Clutch. And then there's the hand-brake that sits in between the two front seats, behind the gear stick.
Oh I was referring to an automatic, since I kinda figured LS wouldn't be driving a stick. She just doesn't strike me as the type to want to drive one of those.
Lee
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject on Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:34 pm

i will never drive a stick shift. i mean even as much as i want to get my license i still dont have this urge to drive all the time anyway =/
Loyal Subject

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee on Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:34 pm

Eventually after driving for a good bit, it'll be like second nature, where it won't be like a chore or a pain of a task to do.
Lee
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject on Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:41 pm

the problem with me is i like to space out during car rides so i find it annoying having to pay attention XD
Loyal Subject

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zfish9 on Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:43 pm

hmmm... i can't tell if that's worse then driving drunk...
zfish9
Air Bender

Male Number of posts : 2239

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee on Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:00 pm

Hmm you're right......could we qualify that as under the influence?
Lee
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: