Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Problems; Inaccessible Topics

2 posters

Go down

Forum Problems; Inaccessible Topics Empty Forum Problems; Inaccessible Topics

Post  Lee Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:29 am

As you might notice if you log on shortly (or if the site technicians have not fixed the problem by the time you venture here)

All forums in affiliation with Forumotion (that being us) have a few technical difficulties accessing threads. I noticed this a little earlier in the morning.

If you try to access a topic via the Latest Topic widget (the scrolling bar), via the page numbers, the tiny footers under the main forum categories for the threads (that direct to the latest page), or any other shortcut that I may have missed, it will send you to an error related page.

You won't be able to access the topic, unless you access it from the main link within the forum categories/sub-categories. And even then you can only enter the first page and nothing else. In rare chances I was able to find some topics that allowed access to all or some pages.

Anyway just letting you know I'm aware of the problem if it still exists and the technicians on the forum have been notified (don't know if they're aware of the problem yet though) But we don't have much to worry about because it's not an isolated problem, seems everyone was hit.

(Pay no mind to my VideoGames post. I was testing things out, it was just a experiment for the problems we're currently having.)
Lee
Lee
Admin

Male Number of posts : 18532

Back to top Go down

Forum Problems; Inaccessible Topics Empty Re: Forum Problems; Inaccessible Topics

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:50 pm

I havent been on all day so I didnt notice it. Thanks for letting me know though.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Female Number of posts : 17172

Back to top Go down

Forum Problems; Inaccessible Topics Empty Re: Forum Problems; Inaccessible Topics

Post  Lee Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:54 pm

It's been fixed as of last night, but they haven't exactly explained how or why it happened. I guess it really doesn't matter much as long as it works.

Anyway I will be back later to comment on the story (that I'm eagerly waiting to read :P) As well as the RP related materials.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Male Number of posts : 18532

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:08 pm

okay :p
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Female Number of posts : 17172

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down