Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heroes of Little Springs

2 posters

Page 3 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 39  Next

Go down

The Heroes of Little Springs - Page 3 Empty Re: The Heroes of Little Springs

Post  Lee Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:00 pm

The enemies behind her, were quickly kicked onto their backs, before knocking out cold as well. One fell on another, slamming abruptly onto the thug's large belly, before grunting loudly.

In front an arrow flew pass the group, before bursting and piercing onto the asphalt. Lightweight fluffy red dust lingered in the air, before the men began to cough uncontrollably, covering their eyes, and unable to continue.

"Forget it men!" One thug shouted from afar, as he waved to them. "Let's get out of here! We've already stalled her enough!" He finished before he and a few others ran off.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Male Number of posts : 18532

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:28 pm

As the thugs began to flee, Quiver groaned in frustration. She wasn't going to let this be a complete waste of her time.

Quickly, Quiver ran towards one of the thugs and grabbed him from behind. When she had a good grip on him, brought him to the ground and pointed an arrow in his direction.

"Tell me everything you know. Now." Her voice was stern.

Last edited by Loyal Subject on Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Female Number of posts : 17172

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:38 am

The one fleeing thug was jerked from behind, grunting in surprise and annoyance, as he was spun around. His arms flew into the air, as his momentum continued, but his body could not. His other comrades however escaped out of harms reach.

As he caught a glimpse of the one who caught him, his eyes widened and his jaw dropped in shock and fear. However, once he was thrown onto the bumpy asphalt surface, with yet another grunt, he frowned.

Not even an arrow pointing at him caused him to flinch in the slightest. He just stared on coldly, right back at Quiver, who had him at bow-point. "Like I would tell you anything." Is all he simply said.

Last edited by Lee on Sun May 20, 2012 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:38 pm

Without hesitation, Quiver shot an arrow at the thug but snagged his shoulder.

"You sure you don't want to tell me? I might not miss the next time," Quiver said as she readied another arrow.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:10 pm

The thug flinched slightly from the arrow catching his shirt, but then stared at Quiver again, acting unamused. "What, do you think you're the PrivateEye?" He asked laughing mockingly.

"He was good at this and even I didn't crack until he held me above a---er I mean I don't ever crack!"
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:58 pm

Quiver smirked a little. She then picked the thug up and dragged him towards a nearby building, towards the stairs, and held him at arrow point as he was standing by the ledge.

"Are you going to give me some information now?"

Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:52 pm

Slightly intimidated by being on the ledge of a higher building and place, the thug looked below him and then slowly back at Quiver. However he wasn't going to crack, the smug in his expression explained that all to well.

Words did not have to be exchanged. However, this was a just a thug, with hardly any class. "You'd have better luck ripping it out of my brains." The thug said, with a smug remaining.

...Or they weren't ready to crack just quite yet...
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:14 pm

Seeing that he wasn't going to crack yet, Quiver mercilessly let go of him.

As soon as she let go of the thug, she quickly took out a rope and arrow. Tying the rope to the arrow, Quiver shot down towards the man. The arrow snagged his clothes in midair. When she was confident the arrow held him tightly, Quiver pulled the rope, causing the thug to be suspended in the air.

She left him hanging.

Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:17 pm

As the thug flew through the air, his heart now dropped. It had before, but he had no strength to put on a facade. His cowardice showed now fully, as his jaw dropped agape, with big bulging eyes. Screaming at the top of his lungs, for what he thought was his last seconds on this world, he was then saved by the lone roped arrow by Quiver.

It snagged his shirt, tearing the fabric with an irritating shearing tone. As it caught him, he slammed against the unforgiving brick building, before dangling. "Ok! Ok! I'll talk! Just don't drop me!" He screamed frantically.

Last edited by Lee on Sun May 20, 2012 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:00 pm

"I'll pull you up when you're done telling me what I need to know," Quiver said as she held onto the rope. She pulled him up a little as though showing him that she meant to keep to her word. Not that he should doubt her anyway. "I want to know everything you know. Now."
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:39 pm

"Alright, Alright!" The thug exclaimed as he dangled from below. "I'll tell you!"

Slowly coming to, Jet moaned as he looked around. After attempting to move, but being restricted from something, he looked below to notice he was strapped to some sort of table and harness.

"Woah," He said surprised, but in no such exclaiming sort of way. Slowly one of the driver thugs before walked into his path and smiled, as another person, seemingly in laboratory clothes came into view.

"It looks like you're finally awake." The lab person said, to which Jet rose a brow. "Yeah," He said in a defiantly tone, "...So who are you?"

"That shouldn't concern you." They said, before pressing some buttons on their computer and machines, which opened a hole in the floor and brought a giant needle out, pointing directly at Jet. "But this should."

"Hey now, I've had all my shots doc." Jet said squirming, but was restrained tightly. "Because of you I lost all of my vials of chemicals and these two men don't have enough."

"What are you talking about?" Jet asked, as the man pressed some more buttons, activating the needle drill. "I'm going to extract the serum you ate."

"What, are you talking about that ice cream? It's ice cream! It's not chemicals!" Jet exclaimed trying to break free still, as the needle came in closer.

"That was what the public was lead to believe, but now you die in the name of science."

Last edited by Lee on Sun May 20, 2012 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:42 pm

Suddenly, an object that was moving very fast directly hit the needle. Now jammed, the contraption jerked a few times before coming to a full halt.

Before anyone had time to react, two more arrows whilred towards the thugs. These arrows passed the thugs.

"Ha you missed!" one of the thugs yelled smugly. However, both thugs quickly realized that their clothes were started to catch fire. While they frantically tried to get the fire off of them, Quiver jumped down from her hiding place and ran towards Jet. When she reached him, she quickly began to try to untie his restraints.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:22 pm

The one thug ripped his clothes off quickly, as they burned in flames. However the drill which became lodged, simply moved from the impact, spinning across the room.

At the same time, one of the thugs in distress slammed into the machines, causing them to malfunction. Immediately the drill slammed into his chest, sending the samples into his body instead of Jet's.

As the white chemical poured into his body, the computers flashed red, causing the entire lab to be basked in its intimidating warning colors, as their sirens went off.

"You fools!" The laboratory man said, standing up after the crisis was over. "Do you know what you have done!?" He exclaimed, as the thug's body began to mold and wiggle erratically, as if water.

As their sight flashed onto the thug in agony, moaning from the pain, the other lab man took this time to escape unseen. This thug finally began to transform into a pudgy substance, as if a monster made of sludge.

With his mouth agape, and dripping ooze, he stared at Quiver, before blasting his sludge at her.

Fortunately Jet was untied at this moment, and sped away from his harness, before the sludge hit it.

Last edited by Lee on Sun May 20, 2012 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:47 pm

Quiver didn't really pay full attention to everything that was going on around her as she tried to untie Jet. However, when she finished, she saw, to her horror, the sludge monster.

Having very little time to react, the sludge monster shot a ball of ooze at her. Quiver grunted as she was hit and fell backwards as the slime covered her. As quickly as she could, she tried to get up and get out of harm's way.

Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:55 pm

When she was down, the sludge monster attacked her again. He launched his spewing slime straight at her, which shot out of his arm like a blasting hose.

Quick on his feet, Jet used his speed, to divert the air and the sludge slightly out of Quiver's way, which slammed straight into a wall nearby her.

"Hey pudgy!" Jet exclaimed from a different side, which the sludge monster slowly turned to with a gurgled growl.

"Boy you sure let yourself go. I told you all those icecream runs would do you in." He added, before the monster shot at him. Before the sludge reached him, he sped out of the way.

The beast would not let up however, as he continuously sprayed wherever Jet had already passed, hopefully giving Quiver enough time to recover.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:30 pm

It was difficult to get up with all the slime but when she finally managed to, Quiver got out of the way and took cover behind the seat Jet had been sitting in.

Quiver then fired an arrow encased with fire towards the ceiling where the sprinklers (and smoke detectors) would be.

Last edited by Loyal Subject on Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:57 am

Despite her clever efforts, the water sprayed from the sprinkler's system did nothing. It pattered all over the floor, and the sludgebeast, who seemed indifferent about the water rushing and splattering over his body.

Staring at Quiver again, as she took the initiative to attack him, he launched another gushing wave of slush at her.

Attempting to gain his attention back, so that Quiver wasn't hammered again like before, Jet spun both of his hands forward. It created a simple whirlwind, angled onto the beast. As the spinning wind hit him, the sludgy mass of his side folded and molded with the constant wind pattern.

However it did little to harm or ruin his form, which remained the same.

Last edited by Lee on Sun May 20, 2012 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:27 pm

"How are we supposed to stop this thing?" Quiver asked with a hint of annoyance present in her voice. She knew her arrows would most likely do absolutely nothing due to the creature's substance. But what could possibly stop a mucky substance?

Quiver then took one of her arrows that was covered in vines and shot it at the beast to see if the arrow would be completely or only partially absorbed.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:58 am

Momentarily Jet stopped his super speeding, so he could look at Quiver. "I don't know, I thought you were the smart one!" He exclaimed, before directing his attention to the growling beast, to which he zoomed away again, before his slimy and mucky tentacle could hit him as it wailed onto the floor.

Unfortunately for Quiver, her arrow zipped right through his watery and sludgy mass, before plunging into a wall on the other side.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:14 pm

Quiver was surprised to find that the arrow went right through the monster. When she saw the beast's tentacle hit the floor, Quiver shot an arrow at the tentacle, pinning it to the floor. She didn't expect it to be pinned to the floor completely but wanted to see what would happen.

She also looked around the room to see if she could find something, anything that might be of use.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:38 pm

Quiver's arrow did little to damage the blob, it simply slipped right through the gelatinous substance. With a simple jiggle of mass, it was all the passing arrow could manage, it was not super effective.

Elsewhere, the blob caught onto Jet's speeding and shot a sludgy ball, which splattered and spread across the floor, where Jet was about to reach. When he did, he could not control his speed with the slimy and slippery ground, causing him to fall on and slide through the goo.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:48 pm

Seeing Jet slip on the goo suddenly gave Quiver an idea. She then pulled out an ice arrow and shot it at one of the monster's hands. Wasting no time, she shot another ice arrow at his other hand.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:00 pm

With the sludge monster's one tentacle already stretched out from attacking Jet, it reached its limit. Before it could recede and snap back into its gelatinous body, one of Quiver's ice arrows pierced through it.

It went straight through, a clean exit, but did not stay inside. However contact was only needed as the tentacle began to stiffen and harden from the arrow's effect. Suddenly ice particles began to form below the tentacle, from each arrow attack.

However because of the beasts wobbly and gelatinous body, it didn't work perfectly. The beast was able to break away from the overstretched tentacle. It dropped or shedded its body, as it fell onto the floor, frozen solid. However the massive blob regained its tentacle and mass it had lost, as if it multiplied it somehow.

From where Jet laid on the slimy mess, he stared above at the growling beast, noticing the ice arrow's effects. Standing up quickly, he then looked at Quiver and then at the beast.

It then donned on him when he fought the stretchy man. After it reached its stretching limit, they lost their power and were weaker or brittle. "We need to stretch him somehow!" He exclaimed.

Last edited by Lee on Sun May 20, 2012 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:38 pm

After hearing Jet, Quiver nodded. She then tried to get as far away from the creature as possible on the opposite side of Jet. Then, she shot a regular arrow to get the creature's attention.

"Call it and keep your distance!" Quiver exclaimed once she had the beast's attention. Hopefully, it was stupid enough to try and attack them both at a distance or at least come at one of them with an outstretched tentacle.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:53 pm

Quickly Jet slapped his forehead, "Duh!" He exclaimed, as if finding a fact, which he soon found to be too obvious.

"His body works like slimy sludge, it's like molding clay. So all I have to do is mold him some more!" Jet explained before super speeding towards the enemy. He didn't bother to showboat or goof around, as he suddenly spun circles around the beast.

He sped so fast that a windy whirlwind was created. It wasn't strong enough to move or blow away the sludge monster, but he was able to twist and mold the beast with his movement and the wind. The beast's figure continued to swirl, spiraling into a cone shape. "Do it now!" Jet exclaimed, as he kept speeding and spinning the beast, and hopefully stretching it over its limit.

Last edited by Lee on Sun May 20, 2012 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 39  Next