Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Name That Quote (Non_Avatar Style)

+2
zfish9
Lee
6 posters

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

Name That Quote (Non_Avatar Style) - Page 14 Empty Re: Name That Quote (Non_Avatar Style)

Post  Lee Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:09 pm

Nice! Ok let me think of one...

Cartoon Adventure

"Yo! I don't love you! My name's not Lance, and I just need to know if you've seen a fat guy in an overcoat!"
Lee
Lee
Admin

Male Number of posts : 18535

Back to top Go down

Name That Quote (Non_Avatar Style) - Page 14 Empty Re: Name That Quote (Non_Avatar Style)

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:35 pm

the fat guy in an overcoat sounds familiar. along with the name not being Lance....but i could just be making this memory up.....hmmm....
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Female Number of posts : 17175

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:00 pm

I'm pretty sure it's a show that we've all seen to. I just watched it yesterday during dinner!
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zfish9 Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:04 pm

Teen Titans! and Cyborg said that on the episode where they were chasing Control Freak inside T.V.!

Fantasy, adventure, book.

"After all, how can a mere dragon expect to tell a man like yourself what to do? In fact, everyone should stand in awe of your brilliance of finding the only dead end."
zfish9
zfish9
Air Bender

Male Number of posts : 2239

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:07 pm

I'm going to have to go with Eragon. I never watched the movie or read the books, but it's the only thing I know that has a dragon in it...plus you use quotes from that a lot. That and Artemis Fowl.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:50 pm

zfish9 wrote:Teen Titans! and Cyborg said that on the episode where they were chasing Control Freak inside T.V.!

Fantasy, adventure, book.

"After all, how can a mere dragon expect to tell a man like yourself what to do? In fact, everyone should stand in awe of your brilliance of finding the only dead end."

aw **** that's what it was from XD.

i know this is wrong (and it probably is either Eragon, Eldest, or whatever) but i will go ahead and guess Dragon Heart....even though that's a movie and not a book =p (or is it based on a book? probably)

EDIT: turns out Dragonheart is not based on a book....
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:59 am

Whatever it is, it has a dragon in it.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:02 pm

i cheated so i know what it is now. XD
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:08 pm

Was one of my suggestions right?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:09 pm

yeah.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:12 pm

Woot! Ok since I didn't cheat I'll go again.

Hint guys don't always use the show you obsess about since even if no one knows where the quote is from they will most likely choose that to begin.

"It's ok it's just carpet fresh. I'm on your side."
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:43 pm

^ if i picked the most random quotes i know, like the Pelswick one, i dont think anyone would be able to guess them XD.

why do i feel like that's from South Park......oh cause it reminds me of this episode my sister showed me about Ghost Hunters since I watch that show. where Billy Mayes is haunting some kid or something.... XD.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:48 pm

What? I never saw that one...was it a Halloween special?

Anyways no, but you're not to far off. It's has the humor of South Park.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:58 pm

i have no idea. but i did see the commercial and the beginning. we couldnt find the part she wanted me to see.

ummm is it family guy? i dont know, ive only seen that one part of an episode of south park so i dont know if it has the same humor.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:02 pm

Yeah it's family guy, I ran out of quotes to think of on the spot.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:13 pm

woot!

Action. Movie. 2009

"I like this ship, it's exciting!"
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:14 pm

Damn I heard that somewhere...in a trailer...wait is it Star Trek?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:16 pm

lol yeah XD
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:23 pm

Awesome! I knew I heard it somewhere, but never saw whatever it was.

Videogame, Adventure

"Do a barrel roll!"

If no one gets this...I'm going to shot something.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:08 pm

i dont know what it is. but im thinking either Pokemon or Donkey Kong XD
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:15 pm

Shots the closet stuffed animal nearby.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zfish9 Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:36 pm

You might as well shoot another one Lee, I don't know it either.
zfish9
zfish9
Air Bender

Male Number of posts : 2239

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:43 pm

Is it Mario Party? (is that even an adventure game?)
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:53 pm

You guys never played Star Fox? Come on that's like the famous line of all! Peppy always screams it and the damn barrel roll does next to nothing. It's supposed to deflect attacks but all it does is makes your plane go out of control and crash into things...

Anyways one of you guys can go.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:55 pm

Zfish, you can go. I insist.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next