Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Name That Quote (Non_Avatar Style)

+2
zfish9
Lee
6 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Name That Quote (Non_Avatar Style) - Page 13 Empty Re: Name That Quote (Non_Avatar Style)

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:00 pm

No. this show was not very popular if that helps.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Female Number of posts : 17172

Back to top Go down

Name That Quote (Non_Avatar Style) - Page 13 Empty Re: Name That Quote (Non_Avatar Style)

Post  Lee Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:06 pm

As Told by Ginger, I freaking hated that show...
Lee
Lee
Admin

Male Number of posts : 18532

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:17 pm

lol no.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  zfish9 Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:00 pm

hmmm... it's just that that quote sounds so... un-nick... i'm having trouble with it...
zfish9
zfish9
Air Bender

Male Number of posts : 2239

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:10 pm

I was thinking the same thing, it sounds like it would be from Cartoon Network or somewhere, but you say it's from early 2000? Hm...can't remember anyone named Leo.

Ninja Turtles?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:19 pm

Leo as in Leonardo DiCaprio =P.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:23 pm

Was it that show about a Teenage Robot or something?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:11 pm

No.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:13 pm

Hmm...I also don't think many cared for CatDog either, I know I didn't.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:14 pm

It's not Catdog either....hmm...

the main character is a boy.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  zfish9 Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:30 am

wild guess here... is it called Leonardo DiCaprio?
zfish9
zfish9
Air Bender

Male Number of posts : 2239

Back to top Go down

Post  karin Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:11 am

Um is the nick show the rockets or something , the sk8bordering cartoon?? or the Redford rejects?? . I can't remember which is the cartoon and which is the footie one :S.
karin
karin
Earth Bender

Female Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:45 pm

no. the main character is in a wheel chair.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:50 pm

The only show that I can think of with a main character in a wheel chair, but not the central main character isn't an animation. That would be Malcom In The Middle, it's a good show.

It must have not lasted too long if I can't even picture someone in the place of it.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:21 pm

i have no clue how long the show lasted. i just remember that quote because it was the only time i thought the show was funny. the bully of the show tends to somehow put the principle's car on the roof.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:58 pm

Wait so the bullies name is Leo? Yeah I never seen this show...
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:01 pm

no. im just saying the only things i remember from the show are the bully constantly trying to put the principles car on the roof and this quote. and in the quote, they're talking about Leonardo DiCaprio. the only other hint is that all the characters have big noses from what i remember.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:24 pm

Now that you've given so many hints, I vaguely remember a show like that. Though it was so crappy I only watched two seconds of it and then, whoosh never to be seen again, as far as I was concerned.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:52 pm

^ yeah........should i just say what it's from?
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:41 pm

You should I had to cheat to find it out and I doubt the others will figure it out. That was a rather vague quote to be honest.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:47 pm

^ not really. it's one of the main jokes in show. it's from Pelswick. aside from the car on the roof, the other joke is the principle is a HUGE Leonardo DiCaprio fan along with a group of girls that always talk about DiCaprio....at least from what I remember of the show.... O_o
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:37 pm

Well since no one got the quote, you can go again. Unless you don't want to.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:50 pm

Disney Movie. 1995. Comedy. Musical but not a typical Disney Movie. There is a sequel to this movie.

*Slaps guy dressed up as a talking possum* "Beat it dufus!"
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:07 pm

That was from a Goofy movie. I remember some mascot was pissing off someone and they hit them.

PS: It's doofus
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:53 pm

^ yup.

yeah, i had a feeling i didnt spell it right.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next