Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xmas side story in the water tribe .

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Xmas side story in the water tribe . Empty Xmas side story in the water tribe .

Post  karin Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:13 pm

right the reason i am making this early is so we can arrange a good time for a Xmas thread . i thought we could all be on a boat that hits an iceberg and fight some snow bending pirates that make evil snow men lol.

if you want to join post saying so and and then closer to the date what days near xmas would be good for you XD .

karin : karin the swat
zfish9: roister : the cool kid
Harywolf: Kozue and itachi : the cuddley but fearsome duo .
Lee taomotsu : lee: the meat loving farm hand .

Last edited by karin on Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:23 am; edited 3 times in total
karin
karin
Earth Bender

Female Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Xmas side story in the water tribe . Empty Re: Xmas side story in the water tribe .

Post  zfish9 Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:44 pm

ehhh, sure, why not? i'll join.
zfish9
zfish9
Air Bender

Male Number of posts : 2239

Back to top Go down

Xmas side story in the water tribe . Empty Re: Xmas side story in the water tribe .

Post  HaruWolf Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:14 pm

Sure! Very Happy
HaruWolf
HaruWolf
Water Bender

Female Number of posts : 248

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:00 am

It sounds a bit out of place and weird for Avatar, with snowmen, but I'll join in and help, like everyone else.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Male Number of posts : 18532

Back to top Go down

Post  karin Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:22 am

lol : they did a halloween with blood bending ( omg that was a year ago O.o)
karin
karin
Earth Bender

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:53 am

Not really, though it would of been nice if they had placed it on the week of Halloween, they didn't.

If they did, there would be a bunch of people whining that Avatar stopped airing and whatnot.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:40 pm

ok. ill do it.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Female Number of posts : 17172

Back to top Go down

Post  karin Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:42 pm

its your choice LS. it wont be all fighting promise XD.
karin
karin
Earth Bender

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:43 pm

lol I think "I'll do it" means she'll "do it"
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  karin Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:50 pm

i know but i dont want her to feel like she has to .
karin
karin
Earth Bender

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:45 pm

I already stated that when I created the random filler RP section. That anyone can join or decline to any of the threads in the section.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Xmas side story in the water tribe . Empty the water rtibe xmas fun

Post  karin Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:06 am

OOC making it ready.

a small boat reaches the icy shores of the water tribe.
after drifting in the bone chilling waters for three weeks the crew of friends are more than happy to see land.
even land covered in sheets of snow of ice.
as the they all get out out and step into a thick fresh layer snow many snow flakes fall gracefully numbing the friends skin on contact.
they all change into warmer clothes ( OOC you all can describe your winter wardrobe lol) . the five people are ai an small girl ( who suffers a "Napoleon complex",) two youthful lads :roister a young red haired and great strategist , lee a natural born leader from a humble ( to say the least ) backround. a young lady kozue who is kind hearted and quiet individual who fetches her pet weasel itachi where ever she goes , and last but not least a woman named karin who is scholar with a innocent air of arrogance . the friends has recently escaped a fight with fire nation soldiers on the ocean had ran in to an old friend ryuzaki . after having just barely lived of the rations the group is tired , starving and a little on edge . a wave hits some nearby ice and splashes over ai and karin while a hippocrows droppings landed on lees bag. not helping the already foul mood the friends were .

And
So

THE CHRISTMAS WINTER WATER TRIBE QUEST FOR THE SHARD OF HEALING BEGINS !!!!!
karin
karin
Earth Bender

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:39 pm

OOC: I take it we can post now? Or do you want us to wait until the month of December?

I'll make my first post, though if you wanted to wait, let me know and I'll delete the RP side of the post.

*Lee walked off of the small wooden boat. It was a miracle that it was able to withstand and avoid all of the ice covered in this section of the waters. He seemed to be standing on a firm stable sheet of ice as he tapped his foot on the ground just to make sure.

It was pretty cold, of course since they were in water tribe territory. He had his animal hide cape on to keep himself warm, if possible. It was a thick skin which extended all the way down to his upper legs though it did not cover his front. The skin was a reddish brown color due to various dyes that had been added to preserve it. Lee also had a long sleeve shirt instead of his short sleeved shirt which usually hid within his tunic frock, therefore only the sleeves peeked through it. And of course he had his hood, which he went almost everywhere with.*

Lee: "It's good to stand on land again, even if it is just frozen water."

*Lee said as he looked at the others. He then felt a heavy impact on his back side, which caused him to twist his head and back to see what it was. To his surprise something or someone had relived their self on him.*

Lee: "Ew......."

*Lee said as he was looking at his messy bag. He did not look where he was going as he was backing up and ended up bumping into Roister, which caused the mess to merge onto him as well.*

OOC: And now I go straight back to school work lol.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zfish9 Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:06 pm

"what the-- gee, that's pleasant (<-sarcasm) back on the ship i go."
zfish9
zfish9
Air Bender

Back to top Go down

Post  HaruWolf Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:44 pm

*Kozue and Itachi got off of the small boat. They were in the Water Tribes, and it was freezing!

Kozue was wearing her thicker, warmer, Earth Kingdom clothes.

She saw a hippocrow relieve itself on Lee's bag and get on Roister as well.*

Kozue: "Hahahaha!!"

*Kozue laughed at their misfortune.*
HaruWolf
HaruWolf
Water Bender

Female Number of posts : 248

Back to top Go down

Post  karin Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:56 pm

karin got off the boat and looked in awe at the frozen landscape . she rubbed her hands to warm herself " it is rather cold here . im glad we got new warmer clothes. karin had a fluffy pure white wolfhare skin coat that fitted nice and tight over her sleevless black vest. she had violet tigerfrog boots with wolfhare fur stitched inside . she also had a black , grey and violet scarf . the winter outfit was complete by by thick bullpanther hide clothes dyed violet . her air had been let down from the two ponytails ans rested on her shoulders. . karins attempt to warm herself was made worthless as a wave splashed over her and ai . " THAT was freezing " karin wheezed from the chill that froze her breathe . the snow flakes stung as the hit her soaking cold cheeks . "firebender-chan could you please bend some flames ".

OOC feel free to post but all xmas things kept out till december . so really we need to get to the water tribe by december. and kozue was lucky and had nothing happen to her ...YET lol.
karin
karin
Earth Bender

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:25 pm

OOC: who are you saying has a Napoleon complex T_T

*Ai steps off the boat following everyone else. The cold sends shivers down her spine. She doesn't enjoy this weather and would prefer to be somewhere much warmer. Even though her firebending aids in reducing this problem, she still cannot help but to hate the atmosphere. However, as she gazes at the scenery, she figures the place is not as bad as she thought.*
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  zfish9 Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:12 am

Loyal Subject wrote:OOC: who are you saying has a Napoleon complex T_T
OCC: a medical term for saying "she's really short." ...at least i think it's a medical term.

Roister got off the boat after changing into cleaner winter coat. hopefully the rest of this trip will go better then that.*

OCC: *i get the feeling it won't Rolling Eyes
zfish9
zfish9
Air Bender

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:24 am

OOC: It means being short, short tempered, aggressive, and very controlling.

I only see Ai fitting two of those categories.

*Lee had taken off his satchel on his back and continued to rub it in the snow to remove the rest of the filth. He added some heat with firebending to melt the snow to create water, which would make cleaning the pack easier.

As he finished Roister had came back out with a new pair of clothes, as well as a fat flying bird who was passing the group and giving of its call.*

Lee: "Yeah, that's right, you better run away!"

*Lee shouted at it as he raised his fist. He then looked at the females of the group, who he thought had it better then Roister and himself. Though that soon changed when he saw Ai and Karin who were drenched in what he knew was freezing water. It would soon turn to frost and ice in this arctic chill.*

Lee: "Wow.........you guys look cold."
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:04 pm

OCC: how did i become drenched in water O_o......-confused-

edit: oh wait never...mind....

when does this take place? after the tournament or before it.......and no i didn't read all the posts clearly =P

*Ai used her firebending in order to heat herself up*

Ai:
"Not anymore....." *she answered Lee*
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:12 pm

OOC: I sort of figured you skipped over parts when reading this, when I didn't see any post by you indicating that Ai was drenched in cold water. That's why I added that post to Lee lol.

Also I don't think this certain filler takes place during any time of the actual RP, it's an alternate universe from our alternate universe of Susano's alternate universe of the real Avatar The Last Airbender.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:18 pm

OOC: ok then ill be more specific: are any other characters that have already been introduced in the RP going to show up preferably if their name starts with a "R" and ends with an "i" XD. that's basically what i was asking before without asking it directly.....=P

oh oh oh!!!!!!! since this is an alternate universe of an alternate universe of Avatar can we have a Tsubasa Chronicles thing where we have characters that look like other RP characters we have already met and have the same names but they have different personalities? and some of them can have very similar personalities but not still be the same people....omg that would so awesome XD.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:33 pm

OOC:
"R" and ends with an "i" XD.
Hey Karin, would it be ok if Renji showed up? LS really wants him in the RP.

Second post, what?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  karin Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:03 am

OOC renji is more than welcome . merry xmas ai XD. and i used naopolian complex because i thought it was where you go mad if someone calls you short .

"thank you ai-chan." says karin grateful . karin looks putting her hand over eyes to scope the climate. " i think we should head over there i can see steam just over that icedune there could be a tribe or hot springs " karin suggests, " i think the sun is due to set soon lets move".
karin
karin
Earth Bender

Back to top Go down

Post  zfish9 Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:24 pm

or it could be an army of firebenders waiting to ambush us. thought roister.
zfish9
zfish9
Air Bender

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next