Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my story called aura guard : not a fanfiction

Go down

my story called aura guard : not a fanfiction Empty my story called aura guard : not a fanfiction

Post  karin Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:46 am

Chapter one:- Gold and Silver

The golden sun started to set, lighting tenant port with a soft red glow.
Many grey stone houses stood tall, casting long dark shadows, into a weed infested alleyway.
where two peculiar Youngsters, no older than fifteen sat on a clump of dull dead grass admiring the tranquil sunset.
Everything was glazed in an metallic orange tint .
“You know what?, I could never tire of watching the sun set, what'a bout you Rex”? Maria asked.

Maria was a tall skinny girl with vibrant, straight blue hair and soft maroon eyes. Maria was also Rex's oldest and only friend.
“ eh seen one sunset you seen them all , sunsets are for girls and lovey dovey stuff anyway” replied Rex unenthusiastic despite actually liking the sunset.
Rex usually responded to maria like this, he didn't like to show too much interest in things she liked, for the moment he did they would seem to taken from her.
He looked into a filthy muddy puddle and saw his refection his dry ash blonde hair dulled even more in the puddles brown hues ,his mahogany almond shaped eyes stared back at him like a blurry old sepia photograph.
“ you know what the sun setting means don't you maria?” stated Rex .
Maria gave a short pause before answering the younger boy “ yeah we had better head towards the church before the harbingers appear” worry was woven into maria's high, soft voice .
But this was not without good reason . Harbingers were demonic creatures that bred on sin .
They the were the dark ones messengers of doom and preyed on living peoples auras.
Most people auras hold no attraction for theses sin b0rn beings , but Rex and maria had very strange and unusually attractive auras .
“ I wish we could just go to bed like all the hazes” moaned Rex to his older companion .
“ Rex that's racist just because our auras have colour doesn't mean you can use that term know get off your backside and lets get going “ scolded maria.” yeah yeah” muttered Rex.

The two friends got up and strolled out of the weed covered alleyway and ans started a brisk walk up the road with identical grey stone houses.
The sun had almost completely set and a stark empty silence took over the small port town .
“ we really had better get a hurry we left our weapons at the orphanage”suggested Rex nervously .
He didn't like to admit it but that was his fault for rushing out when Mrs Thomas had told them they couldn't stay there any more .
“ you mean you left your sword there my bow is perched on my back just like it should be , you have an empty useless scabbard” boasted maria .
“ yeah yeah “ sighed Rex rolling his mahogany eyes . The two bickered until they reached end of the road ,and houses.
“ lets be quick “ gulped maria , Rex nodded in agreement as they started sprinting along a decrypted old bridge that shook and creaked every step , splinters chipping off it like a dust clouds in a sudden breeze .
A soft grunting could be heard and eerie red light appeared right behind the running orphans “ dam it “ roared Rex while maria squinted both of them picked up there pace fear fuelling there legs .
Big thumps echoed behind as some bull like creature with bones protruding from its spine chased them like a cat would a mouse, its stale fish breath became more noticeable as it got closer .
Maria quickly grabbed her bow and a shining silver light slowly swirled around her entire body , she continued to sprint until she jumped forward turning round in mid-air and shot a metal needle like arrow at the creatures shark green eyes.
The bull like creature snarled sharply and halted giving both Rex and maria the opportunity to get ahead of it “ that harbinger bigger than the other ones !” shouted Rex shocked .
“ I know “ stated maria bluntly yet worry once again clearly woven in her voice . They reached a large pure white building and quickly ran through two open gargantuan crystal doors " Quick help close them" ordered Rex panicky "maria didn't reply but started to push the heavy crystal door closed they pushed hard but it barely budged " Damn it!" grunted Rex.
the pong of rotten fish permeated the church entrance where the cattle like creature came to halt the sacred walls repelled its sinister aura like two diamagnetic forces .
“ Quickly it wont stay there forever !” cried Maria .
The two youngsters heaved at the doors the creature struggling but surely getting closer just as it was close enough for them feel its stinking breath on there distraught faces the doors slammed closed and its cries echoed into the night and out of Rex and maria's sight , but not there minds.

Earth Bender

Female Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

my story called aura guard : not a fanfiction Empty Re: my story called aura guard : not a fanfiction

Post  karin Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:51 am

NOTES: hazes are what some people call people with no aura colour or powers, its like mudblood from harry potter the second chapter is called sanctuary, my freind said it remnided of the film silent hill dont know what it is but sounds cool lol.

Earth Bender

Female Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum