Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rant Thread

+2
Loyal Subject
Lee
6 posters

Page 22 of 41 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 41  Next

Go down

Rant Thread - Page 22 Empty Re: Rant Thread

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:18 pm

i think ill have time to make something. i just have to think of what.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Female Number of posts : 17173

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:28 pm

Like a drawing?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Male Number of posts : 18534

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:52 pm

maybe. or maybe ill write something. i dont know yet.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:01 pm

You could also draw something and have a story to go with it, which is about it.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:25 pm

oh yeah, i could do that too.

i made a video for her once too. but i dont have time to do that. i am, however, putting the Rugrats Mother's Day episode on dvd for her cause i found it on youtube and they never released a DVD of it XD.

Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:30 pm

Does she like that episode? I think I remember that one...vaguely. That was such a long time ago.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:38 pm

yeah, we used to watch it all the time. it was like, the best mother's day special ever.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:44 pm

That's the one where Chuckie finds out about his dead mom right?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:49 pm

yeah.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:56 pm

I was surprised to see that they still air Rugrats, I think I saw it on a few weeks ago or something, granted it was on really really early.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:59 pm

its on at 7 am. my sister watches it.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:01 pm

I thought I saw it on at like 5 am, maybe I'm just going crazy.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:04 pm

it could be on at 5 am too. i dont know. i just know its on around 7ish because my sister gets up then for school.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:26 pm

im just going to go and ask this here:

does anyone know if there's a way to block or send an abuse report on dA?

im only asking because someone from high school now thinks its a good idea to troll me on dA. im hoping after the last comment i sent, she stops but if she doesnt, i want her OUT of my account life and out of my life period. and i dont think i should have to either get a new dA account or leave dA because of some...not nice words....

Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:23 pm

I somewhat think I know who you're referring to. On your DA name, you have to go into your profile setting. One of the profile edit links has block users at the very bottom. Spell their name correctly and then submit. You can only do one user per line.

Also I had to go to some lecture/meeting today for one of my classes. It was going to last for hours, which sucked, but I figured I would endure. Turns out I was the only one who showed, not even the professor, when it was implied to be mandatory.

Of course I didn't stay the entire lecture, I only stayed for about two and half hours, but it sucks. That was a total waste of my time, especially because I have to commute from very far.

We're supposed to have another lecture kind of thing, which is not supposed to be located at the school this coming week. I think we're supposed to attend it instead of our regular class time, but I almost feel like not going because of this incident. I know I'll go, but I'm going to be pissed if I'm the only one who shows again.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun May 01, 2011 8:44 am

^ okay, thanks. im only going to do it if the person keeps trolling.

its a new person anyway who im pretty sure created an account solely for the purpose of trolling. but anyway....

that totally sucks about the lecture. i would have just left right away. and i hate it when the professors dont really take commuters into consideration. my school has about 40% commuters and i run into so many problems where the professor just doesnt get that a lot of us commute. its a pain in the ass.

and yet, id probably go to the next lecture just as you're doing XD. cause you never know if everyone will show up or not lol.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun May 01, 2011 8:59 am

I know, that's why it's a pain. About the not knowing if they'll show up this time. I didn't leave right away just so I have some information about it, that way I can prove I went. Otherwise I would had left right away.

Plus about those other lecture things away from campus, that are also 'mandatory', they're supposed to be done instead of class time. So instead of class we go to those, but that's what the old calendar says, which our professor has constantly changed and never went by.

So I have no idea if I have to go to school tomorrow or not, which I've contacted the professor a few times about, but no response. I also tried to get in touch with my other classmates, but to no avail. I figured I would just ask yesterday with the lecture we were all supposed to be at, but that didn't work either.

It's such bullshit, but I got to waste time and gas just to be safe, what a crock.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun May 01, 2011 7:21 pm

yeah...luckily, i only had one lecture to go to and it was on campus. and the professor was there. the other things im supposed to go to i dont because you just watch movies and i watch them at my house instead XD.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri May 06, 2011 5:53 pm

I know this is probably mean to say, but I do love my nephews/nieces. However my sisters leave their kids at my house normally four times a week or more. They're like always hopped up on sugar and caffeine, even more so than most kids.

It sucks when I'm trying to finish projects or study for huge exams (I've been dealing with this for a few years now) When I'm done with college and during the Summers it's not as bad...but boy growing up with children like this throughout my whole life, I've totally turned down the idea of ever having children lol.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri May 06, 2011 6:02 pm

^ that sucks for you XD. i want kids even though im currently surrounded by the 'typical teen' stage of the game which i think is worse than the overly hyper children.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri May 06, 2011 6:09 pm

Be surrounded by them almost 24/7 when you're trying to work on projects or study for anything, it's hard for me to do.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri May 06, 2011 6:26 pm

like i said, having the typical teens that know you're busy working on a project but don't give a crap either way and make you do everything is just as bad. because, the little kids dont know any better but the teens are old enough where they should understand and be respectful. but they aren't cause they're brats.

Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri May 06, 2011 6:29 pm

I can deal with those though, because I use the quotes and wisdom of Red Foreman on them.

"I'm going to shove my boot so far up your *** that you'll be tasting leather for weeks."
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri May 06, 2011 7:25 pm

yeah, that never works for me. i can threaten them all i want but it doesn't work.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun May 08, 2011 7:36 am

The one thing that I really hate is getting poison ivy, it's such a pain in the ass to get rid of. The one thing worst than getting it, is getting it in between your fingers. That stuff is such a pain when that happens and I always manage to get it the worst there.

I remember last year I got it like that, it got so bad that they turned into a bunch of odd boils and blisters. We need to just kill off that crap.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 41 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 41  Next