Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School and Stuff, Why is this in the RP?

3 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

School and Stuff, Why is this in the RP? - Page 11 Empty Re: School and Stuff, Why is this in the RP?

Post  Loyal Subject Thu May 12, 2011 5:38 pm

wow that was really cool! i especially liked the beginning of it.

it definitely has that 'old video game' vibe to it. and i think the combination is pretty funny. i dont know if that's just my twisted sense of humor or if that's what you were actually going for but the idea of Civil War zombies is just funny to me XD.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Female Number of posts : 17183

Back to top Go down

School and Stuff, Why is this in the RP? - Page 11 Empty Re: School and Stuff, Why is this in the RP?

Post  Lee Thu May 12, 2011 5:56 pm

Thanks, it took me a long time to figure out how I was going to create everything, especially creating it all.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Male Number of posts : 18544

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu May 12, 2011 6:03 pm

i dont even know how you did it so....yeah it looks pretty seamless to me.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu May 12, 2011 6:10 pm

Really? Well thanks! Could you actually see this as a playable game?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu May 12, 2011 6:21 pm

yeah, probably. it looks similar to some of the games ive seen on newsground if memory serves me correctly...i havent been on there in a while but it reminded me of that and the old video game style.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu May 12, 2011 7:04 pm

I was thinking about naming it The South Rises, but I didn't know if that would be too corny.

Anyway thanks! That's sort of what I was trying to get at, except for the NewGrounds thing, because they make their stuff with Flash and the utmost quality. I tried to capture that old illusion feeling, that people and game developers have done away with. I mean for the right reasons of course, but sometimes it just brings nostalgia back to me.

The main guy doesn't have a name either. I wasn't going to name him, but whenever I try to think of one just in case, I can never think of one lol.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu May 12, 2011 7:06 pm

yeah, naming things is hard.

speaking of names, does 'The Anime Complex' sound like a good title for the documentary?
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu May 12, 2011 7:08 pm

It's better then Otakus R Us, by a longshot lol.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu May 12, 2011 7:29 pm

but is it good enough?
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu May 12, 2011 7:31 pm

It's better, I don't know...it kind of makes it sound like a disorder. I don't want to sound rude, but you know with the complex thing.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu May 12, 2011 7:32 pm

ok i have to think some more about this....
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu May 12, 2011 7:37 pm

Sorry, though I'd rather be honest. Oh and I think I got a swf version of my game converted...maybe. *Fingers crossed*

If I do, I can upload that onto DA!
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu May 12, 2011 7:43 pm

its fine, i dont mind the honesty. im just having a hard time thinking of an actual title. >.<

and thats good about the converter thing!
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu May 12, 2011 7:55 pm

is Anime in the US too bland of a title?

Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu May 12, 2011 8:07 pm

Sure or you could also do something as simple as like a question, What is Anime?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu May 12, 2011 8:10 pm

How about Drawing on Anime?

Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu May 12, 2011 8:11 pm

Sure, that works to.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu May 12, 2011 8:14 pm

okay.

im debating on whether or not to make the video public at all.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon May 16, 2011 1:17 pm

So LS how many classes do you have left, or are you finished? If so how are things going?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon May 16, 2011 1:25 pm

i finished. now im in the process of my internship :D.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Tue May 17, 2011 11:24 am

So you got an inter? That's good! What kind is it?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Tue May 17, 2011 11:48 am

im making promo videos for a motivational speaker/coach. then im going to make dvds for him to sell.

the only challange so far is that he wants these things out right away but the problem is, i dont have much alternate footage of him lecturing to make something really badass.

Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum