Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Randomness Core

2 posters

Page 12 of 37 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24 ... 37  Next

Go down

Randomness Core - Page 12 Empty Re: Randomness Core

Post  Lee Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:31 pm

Just make an account and if worst comes, just kill it.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Male Number of posts : 18532

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:53 pm

yeah, that's true. I'll just do that.

like tomorrow or whatever.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Female Number of posts : 17172

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:59 pm

Or never, then you'll just keep asking me if you should make one?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:46 pm

that works too :p
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:13 pm

Randomness Core - Page 12 Hang_Tough__Bastogne_1944_b-600x362

This is probably one of the episodes Band of Brothers aired the most. Or at least every time it was on, it was the only one I could catch. It's a really good episode, despite the lack of actual fighting/engagements.

It was basically a siege in Belguim, Bastonge. The 101st had to hold the forest and roads behind it so the Germans couldn't claim a series of crossroads. Instead of sending soldiers into the forest they shelled the men day and night, nonstop.

They really did a great job depicting how the Americans coped with these traumas or didn't.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:58 pm

I swear to god I will post in the Heroes section soon.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:41 pm

Eh it's fine. I watched Bastonge again after seeing it on TV so many times. However they went to commerical break like every two seconds, I hated that.

It chronicles the events of a medic (while the other part focuses on the soldiers during the siege and cannonade) You should really watch it, despite how graphic it is. They were under-supplied with weapons, ammunition, food, clothes, and practically everything. The medic only had some bandages and one morphine at the start.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:58 pm

I hope your okay with the storm. I know today I just got power.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:26 pm

Other then power outages, super over time at work, work at home before and after (especially cleaning up) I'm good. I'm assuming you're fine as well, besides losing power and whatnot?

Sorry about the inactivity, I did get power earlier I've just been so busy. I really haven't had a free day to myself in a long time. And when I do get one (where I don't have to work at my other jobs) someone always needs help or finds ways to get me to help them (because they just can't bear to see me have spare time...)

I do have a chapter that's like half way finished, but it needs a lot of tweaking to. I hoped to have it finished by this weekend, but that won't happen. I don't know when it will now.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:54 pm

I dont really mind about any of that. I just wanted to make sure you were okay.

I did edit the Heroes post though while you were away. Just as an FYI.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:01 pm

I'm fine, thanks. Good to know you're doing swell. I also have to redownload a bunch of different programs, like Microsoft word, because I had to do a system restore on my piece of junk.

Edit: Also nice post, very good. I'm going to post something to it later, a bit busy right now.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:28 pm

yeah its fine. take your time. like i said, i dont really mind.

Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:50 pm

So how has school been going, by the way?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:09 pm

Well....good and bad I suppose. Same as usual.

I decided to wait and post all my art homework when the class is over with. I don't know if I ranted about it here but I got really pissed in the last art class. Like, I was ranting about it in my writer's journal for my screenplay :p

Basically, the professor has this tendency is ignore or not have enough time for an entire side of the room. Which is the side I'm on. And, suffice to say, most of the kids on this side are the ones that need the most help in the class. And we were working on our midterm last class. She was going to get to me then she literally turned around and started looking at the kids THAT SHE ALREADY LOOKED AT.

I was like 'I am so done with this class'. I ended up having to stay an hour after class was over (9:40 pm which I was not happy about) just so she could approve of the sketch in my sketchbook.

To try and compensate, way before the storm (like, I would say Thursday) I emailed her asking for her help. She emails me Monday night providing little to no help. I lose power, found a way to respond, and just got her feedback like ten minutes ago. Projects due tomorrow. Luckily, what she said was quick fixes. But still....I can't help but feel like when I bring the project in, I'm not going to get the grade I want even though I'm doing whatever I can to put effort into this class. Like, I need to be met halfway here :p

It was really irritating. I mean, yeah I also need to fix my Motion Titles and Graphics project but at least that professor is making sure I get the time I need to sit with him and fix the project. And he isn't holding me hostage after class.....

That and on Sunday Web Series decided to cancel shooting at the last minute. So me and another girl drove all the way up to the college only to be told 'hey we're not filming'. Meanwhile, the DP totally had to have an idea that they weren't filming well in advance because she lives farther than we do and she wasn't there. And then the DP and Director left it up to the AD to deal with it when they knew she was at work. Suffice to say, we both told the professor what happened and that it wasn't the ADs fault.

Then I had a week off where I wrote in my journal only to come to little to no conclusions with my story. And I still don't have a title!

So yeah...very productive week :p

I'm only kidding, it hasn't been that bad. I'm doing pretty well in all my classes at the moment. And even though I have art tomorrow, at least I get to start the day with Tobin. Which makes the potential pain and suffering of the evening worth it :p
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:59 pm

Sounds pretty common for college/uni to be honest. Still sorry to hear about that. Hopefully things will come together soon enough! Just keep working hard! You'll do it!
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:04 pm

Well, I don't like it. I'm actually going to my sister's elementary school art teacher for help.

my screenwriting class went great though. i got candy :p
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:02 pm

lol candy nice...is that the only thing that made it worthwhile going there? :P
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:21 pm

no, i also found out he wrote a paper ranting about Christopher Nolan and brought it into another class. I want to read this now. because even though I still like Christopher Nolan, watching him rant about the Dark Knight and Dark Knight Rises is friggin hilarious. and im sure reading it would be equally entertaining :p

Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:47 pm

Funny One Piece dub clip. You probably haven't gotten this far, so if you don't like spoilers of any kind, you probably don't want to watch it.

Although it's really funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2b9hQzEPn_g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8LKZpwbbAQ&feature=relmfu
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:07 am

I swear to God, if Glen dies in the next episode of Walking Dead, I'm going to be extremely upset.

I need to prepare myself for the worst.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:22 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xsh_TJNoT4

I had to show you this Naruto Abridged episode, because it reminds me too much about some parts of our RP, especially Ai :P

You can figure out who Ai is.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:44 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQJuGeqdbn4
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:10 pm

Couldn't watch the entire thing, youtube has been going pretty slow with my computer for some time. Anyway what I did see looked pretty funny.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:47 pm

you should watch the entire thing.... :p
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:07 pm

I came across this old petition, when I was looking up stuff for research. It was about the Phantasy Star game Phantasy Star Universe. Basically what happened is after two years of online connectivity, the Japanese decided they wanted to shut down the American servers.

It was short notice and happened almost immediately, so everyone practically lost their data. They refused to refund people who paid for online play as well.

http://www.petitiononline.com/petitions/pcps2psu/signatures?page=1

Moral of the story? Don't buy most content from Sega, they're xenophobes. Silly Gaijins! Customer service is for us! (Their service has been **** with every other game they've made as well. And that's only for everyone else but the Japanese)
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 37 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24 ... 37  Next