Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece Comment Section!

4 posters

Page 43 of 44 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44  Next

Go down

One Piece Comment Section! - Page 44 Empty Re: One Piece Comment Section!

Post  Lee Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:56 pm

Right. I was also thinking of the part in Logue Town (the island before they go to the Grand Line) where the clown and his crew don on robes/cloaks to hide themselves from the public.

It really doesn't matter though. If you want Hawkins to do this or that, that is fine.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Male Number of posts : 18532

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:18 pm

I mean, I'd rather do simple disguises since it's a greater potential for comedy.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Female Number of posts : 17172

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:34 am

Not that I'm telling you to change what you want (by all means do what you intended) But you can have just as much comedy potential with full-blown ridiculous disguises.

For example, when the gang in season 1 goes to a Fire Colony event, they don on cloaks. They then hide their face and Sokka gets a happy mask and Aang a sad, but Katara quickly switches them to reveal their true expressions.

Or this from Family Guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1eswGrkMU8
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:39 am

Right but then they'd need things to trade/buy the costumes and I think Hawkins wouldn't want to waste money on a costume.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:24 pm

I have nothing against what you want to do. I was just saying that either could work effectively. Do whatever you want to. I might be controlling most of the One Piece rp now, but that doesn't mean you can't add a plot here or there (whether its big or small)
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:11 pm

Oh okay...so then did you want to edit your post because your the last one that posted saying they should trade things when Hawkins said to just pick things up off the ground. Or you could keep it...just let me know either way.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:29 pm

Well you can always have Hawkins ignore her suggestions and or just say that wasn't what he had in mind.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:35 pm

I honestly had no idea what Anais would find, I was just going to leave that part up to you while Hawkins handed Flint the parts he had and found out what else was needed. Basically, Hawkins was going to regroup everyone and also hand Flint his new pitiful disguise.

I mean, if you wanted some ideas, I was thinking like a pair of glasses, a pipe, a hat maybe...i mean just stupid things. i dont know if One Piece would have fake mustaches or fake beards like what Sokka wore in Avatar. Just really ridiculous ****. But simple.

Also, I'm confused. In one post, you say Flint is waiting in line. But then he wins the challenge and is supposed to meet back at a certain time. But in this most recent post, you say Flint is still doing the challenge....so is Flint done with the challenge or not? Or, has it already moved onto the next phase?
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:56 pm

No the current challenge is just wrapping up. And I'll do the disguise bit if you don't want to. I was just giving you freedom to do something.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:08 pm

Okay.

Why don't I do some of the props for costumes and then you do some so we get a variety? I'll let you pick some of the items first and then I'll play off of that. Just because I already told you what I was thinking.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:24 pm

Why did Flint say Hawkins said there was a mess? Hawkins just said they weren't doing anything until his gun was settled...or is that the mess Flint is talking about?
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:42 pm

It was more like a slip up.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:39 pm

Oh I see that makes a lot more sense now. Cause I was like 'what the hell is he talking about' XD
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:22 pm

Yeah it was more like one of those moments where one character blurts something accidentally and the others then pry more information in a comical sense.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:40 pm

I haven't had the time to read your bio fully, but I do have a question. Is your character still part of the Marines?

Also just to clarify things, the RP is currently taking place in the West Blue. I'm not entirely sure what was actually in the West Blue of the actual series, but I figured it would be different to have the story travel from the West to the GrandLine instead of the East.

Watch out for spoilers to, since some of our members are at different parts in the show. Like LS is on the Skypeia arc, while I'm at the Water 7 arc. So if you think something is a spoiler, just tag it. It's that little notebook paper tab with the exclamation mark on the post section.
Spoiler:
What I've seen so far is nice though!
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PurePlayer Co. Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:20 pm

Change of plans, and character. Decided to make a goofier/stranger one to fit the Piece-verse (if that's what it's called; I don't care really). I think they fit! My second character will come later on in the RP.
PurePlayer Co.
PurePlayer Co.
Non-Bender

Number of posts : 15

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:19 pm

So I'm reading the initial RP posts as Flint leaving his food bag behind and grabbing the pistol but given the latest post, I'm thinking that it's supposed to be the other way around. Just wanted to clarify before I continue.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:27 pm

Yeah he left his food behind by accident, if that's what you meant. He has his pistol with him. Anais just noticed that when he came back to grab his gun that he accidentally left the food bag that was in his hand. Before she could grab it though or relay the information to Hawkins, you RPed him as having dragged her out of the restaurant to get to the contest as quickly as possible.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:13 pm

Okay, I'll hopefully get to that tomorrow...
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:40 pm

Would Hawkins hear the buzzing? Or is it something only Anais can hear?
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:02 pm

You can have Hawkins have any of the mentioned ailments that were explained that Anais had. Maybe he has them to a greater or lesser extent. I'll leave that up to you for the mean time.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:22 pm

Okay. May or may not post tonight. I've officially entered semi-freak out mode over disney internship applications.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:23 pm

Oh so you've gotten into the program again?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:31 pm

No.

I applied to several Professional Internships that would have me working in my field. And I've gotten pretty far in the process. Like, this is the farthest I've ever gotten and it seems like I've got a pretty good shot at one of them so far.

But then I applied for the Disney College Program again as a potential fail safe. I finished my interview like two hours ago. And I'm just freaking out right now because the company I worked for has temporarily gone down under and I just need to find another job before I die from stress and anxiety. And I don't know if I want to do the Program again because I don't want just some park job, I want a legit job.

So yeah, I've entered semi-freak out mode where I just can't be productive.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:11 pm

Just do your best on the applications and any more interviews you may have. If you feel that you nailed the interview you had, then that's good news for you! I don't know if you're allowed to do a follow up letter, but if it's acceptable, you should throw one in there for extra measures. It couldn't hurt. Good luck and good job!
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 44 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44  Next