Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Name That Quote (Non_Avatar Style)

+2
zfish9
Lee
6 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Name That Quote (Non_Avatar Style) - Page 4 Empty Re: Name That Quote (Non_Avatar Style)

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:18 pm

^ i dont even watch Family Guy that much. i only started watching it because my sister's have been watching it. but if American Dad's on at some point, ill look into it (not now though, Im watching Pinocchio XD)

ok i got one.

Television. Comedy. Live Action. USA.

"Simba, I am your father."

"I don't think Mufasa said that."
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Female Number of posts : 17172

Back to top Go down

Name That Quote (Non_Avatar Style) - Page 4 Empty Re: Name That Quote (Non_Avatar Style)

Post  Lee Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:22 pm

Monk...am I right?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Male Number of posts : 18532

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:34 pm

no =p
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:48 pm

...Are you sure?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:40 pm

positive.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:47 pm

Gah! I don't know then!

My only other guess would be Ace Ventura since he said something along those lines, but you said it wasn't a movie.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:23 pm

^ it's from the show that comes on after Monk.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  zfish9 Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:56 pm

It's after monk?

uhhh... Bishop? Laughing
zfish9
zfish9
Air Bender

Male Number of posts : 2239

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:12 pm

^ lol

it starts with a "P" and ends with a "h".

i just tried it out and you can cheat if you have to on google XD.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  zfish9 Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:48 pm

Psych. And yes, i did have to cheat.

TV, Comedy.

"That works for me. because if tomorrow is going to be today again, then today is actually yesterday Which means that yesterday's homework isn't due today, it's really due... tomorrow!"
"In other words, you didn't do your homework?"
"Yet!"

Last edited by zfish9 on Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
zfish9
zfish9
Air Bender

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:01 pm

Dr. Who?
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  zfish9 Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:03 pm

no
zfish9
zfish9
Air Bender

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:16 am

Is Dr. Who a comedy? I thought it was more of a science fiction, I don't know I never watched it.

I was thinking something along the lines of Everybody Loves Raymond, since I watched a few episodes of it and Ray the main guy always does and says goofy stuff like that.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:35 am

^ yeah it's a comedy science-fiction thing...i dont know it just seemed plausible from what the kid was saying XD.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  zfish9 Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:33 pm

@Lee: Nope, not Raymond.

Anyway, here's a hint: It's on Disney channel. (What? i can't always watch Re-runs of avatar and other shows on Nicktoons network!)
zfish9
zfish9
Air Bender

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:03 pm

Oh wow didn't know you watched Disney, that's a quote I would expect from LS then...hey LS!? Why haven't you figured it out yet?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:23 pm

it's because the Disney Channel is dead to me with all their new shows. I don't like Disney's image on their channel...so i watch Disney XD which isn't as bad.

anyway, if it's on the Disney Channel then id have to say the quote is from the Suite Life of Zack and Cody (or Suite Life on Deck one of those two). I don't know which is which but I do know one is into school and the other is a complete procrastinator. that's my only guess.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:55 pm

I did a Google search and you're right LS, since I'm on right now I'll make the next quote...I'll try to make it an easy one.

"What happen?

Somebody set up us the bomb bomb

We get signal

How are you gentlemen?

All your base are belong to us"
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:25 pm

^ woot i got it =D yeah XD
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:33 pm

Yeah I think it's the Deck one of whatever. My quote is a pretty famous one, usually used to make fun of the horrible translation of a old game.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:04 pm

the only thing i can think of is godzilla due to its horrible dubs but other than that i have no idea.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:05 pm

Nope check out the latest random post in the game section. The youtube clip.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:24 pm

uhh zero wing? =D
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:26 pm

Yes!
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:44 pm

Movie. Musical.

"I guess you could say we broke up because of artistic differences. He saw himself as alive...and I saw him dead!"
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next