Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Name That Quote (Non_Avatar Style)

+2
zfish9
Lee
6 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Name That Quote (Non_Avatar Style) - Page 11 Empty Re: Name That Quote (Non_Avatar Style)

Post  zfish9 Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:31 pm

Sit com

"Gravity, thou art a heartless B****."
zfish9
zfish9
Air Bender

Male Number of posts : 2239

Back to top Go down

Name That Quote (Non_Avatar Style) - Page 11 Empty Re: Name That Quote (Non_Avatar Style)

Post  Lee Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:33 am

The Big Bang Theory.

I know that since I did a google search a while back when you made that one quote with Roister. It didn't sound like something he would say in his thoughts or out loud. So I wanted to see where you might of gotten it.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Male Number of posts : 18535

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:57 pm

Well I'm going to assume that there wasn't any other candidates for that quote.

Next one!

Anime, Action, Supernatural

"I can't tell where the energy is coming from...it's just like lingering...like...

Like a fart in a crammed elevator?

Um yeah...I guess."
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zfish9 Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:05 am

GAH!!! that middle line sounds so familiar but i can't place where i've heard it before!!!
zfish9
zfish9
Air Bender

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:23 am

The first hint is that it's a show that has to do with spirituality.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zfish9 Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:40 am

the second hint is that you mentioned it at least once already, and the third hint is that i never read all of it. (Yes, i did cheat.)
zfish9
zfish9
Air Bender

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:08 pm

You figured it out? Well if LS doesn't take too long coming on or doesn't know it, you can give the answer and do the next quote.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:55 pm

My only guesses would be Bleach or Naruto. I dont remember that line being in Naruto and I havent read Bleach but those are the only two I can think of.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Female Number of posts : 17175

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:59 pm

Ok Zfish you might as well go and give the answer. Though if it's wrong, it's still my quote.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zfish9 Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:11 pm

Yu Yu hakusho
zfish9
zfish9
Air Bender

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:13 pm

lol yup, I just watched that episode a few days ago. Kuwabara and Yusuke were the ones talking.

You can go.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zfish9 Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:21 am

For this one, i'll take the serise name or the exact book it's from.

book, Sci-Fi, comedy.

"There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable.
There is another theory which states that this has already happened."

Now, i would have used a more popular quote in the same book, but it's reached cult-standings and you'd all know it instantly.
zfish9
zfish9
Air Bender

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:40 pm

Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy?
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Name That Quote (Non_Avatar Style) - Page 11 Empty Wii sucks at posting...

Post  zfish9 Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:06 pm

Yes! I would have done the answer to life, the universe, and everything, but it's too easy. Your turn.
zfish9
zfish9
Air Bender

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:04 pm

"Maybe he's right. Maybe there is something the matter with me. But I just don't see how a world that makes such wonderful things could be bad."

Cartoon. Disney Movie. Made in the 1980s. Musical.

And you have to say who says the quote. =p.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:32 pm

Just the name of the show LS, just because you might know who says it (you should you posted it) doesn't mean everyone else does.

Let's not have this drag on longer then it needs to, or everyone will just cheat for every quote. As if some haven't done so already.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zfish9 Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:35 pm

if i cheat, i wait a bit to see if anyone else knows it before i post.

anyway, let me guess this one... ummm...
"Mary-sue--- the musical?"

(The quote isn't like that at all, it's just that just popped into my head for no reason.)
zfish9
zfish9
Air Bender

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:40 pm

i only said you should know who says it because once you know the movie, it really isn't that hard to determine who says it especially since it comes right before the character's signature song. zfish is already on the right track with who says it =p

zfish being a kingdom hearts fan, i would think you would know this one...especially since you played kingdom hearts 2 =p.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  zfish9 Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:43 pm

I was on the right track?
wow... that's just... Shocked

...If i did play KH2, i apparently forget i had played it... or owned it... or had a PS2...

The only KH game i played was Chain of Memories. i really want to pay the other games, but i can never save enough to get a PS2 (well... 3 now) or a PSP for Birth by Sleep (I know it's not out yet *And if you saw the clip at the end of KH2FM...sorry...stupid question. everyone has. anyway, it sucks to be ven.*) i don't have 358/2 days either, even though i have a DS.

Anyway, back to naming the quote...
...Oh god... if it is a Mary-Sue in a musical, that only leaves every-other fairy tale Disney remade!

okay... um... (I have 4 guesses alone from Chain of memories...)

Alice?
zfish9
zfish9
Air Bender

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:20 pm

^ no.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:53 am

Alladian?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:33 pm

^ no. the movie came out before Aladdin and after Alice in Wonderland.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  zfish9 Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:30 pm

Oh, i forgot about Aladin.

Okay... um... Ariel? from the little mermaid?
zfish9
zfish9
Air Bender

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:54 pm

YES! good job XD
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:37 am

Ok to speed things up since no one has given a quote in about a day or two, I'll go. I'll make it an easy on though.

Movie, Comedy, Adventure

"Doc, are you telling me it's 8:25? Damn, I'm late for school!"
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next