Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Name That Quote (Non_Avatar Style)

+2
zfish9
Lee
6 posters

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Name That Quote (Non_Avatar Style) - Page 9 Empty Re: Name That Quote (Non_Avatar Style)

Post  Lee Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:53 pm

A Little Princess?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Male Number of posts : 18532

Back to top Go down

Name That Quote (Non_Avatar Style) - Page 9 Empty Re: Name That Quote (Non_Avatar Style)

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:58 pm

^ did you google that? lol. yeah it is.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Female Number of posts : 17172

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:07 pm

No I didn't, cool...I'm ashamed I heard that somewhere...

"The Devils to pay!

Can you hold?

I reckon I can."
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:34 pm

^ dont be ashamed. it's a good movie =D. i only thought you googled it because it took so long for someone to answer XD
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:55 pm

Yeah lol

well my quote is from a movie and it's action/history
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:59 pm

hmmm....when was the movie made?
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:17 pm

The late 90's.

Here is the full quote.

"How goes John?

The Devil's to pay!

Can you hold?

I reckon I can..."
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:26 pm

John Q? lol XD
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:45 pm

That's from 2002...and the history of this movie is of a much larger scale. Far enough that other countries know of it and it's valor.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:08 pm

i know i looked up John Q and realized it was 2002 after i suggested it XD.

it's not the Crucible right? I mean, I know there's a John in it and I checked wikipedia and it came out in 1996....but that's not really an action movie =/

oh wait i have another guess! is it Saving Private Ryan? there's a John in that too....
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:10 pm

No and no.

Let's see what kind of hint I could give you...hmmm

It was the beginning of the movie and beginning of the important event as well that was taking place. It came out in 1997, and a lot of people died.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:16 pm

hmmmmm.......

Titanic? i havent seen that movie in a long time ....but a lot of people did die....
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:21 pm

No last hint, and it will probably make it all too easy now. It's during a time of war.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:32 pm

i give up for now. i looked up every movie that was made in 1997 on wikipedia and i still cant figure it out. XD.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:40 pm

Oh crap did I say 1997!? I meant 1993, geez what the heck lol. My mind is seriously not here at the moment.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:47 pm

*twitch*

EDIT: and you know, Gettysburg was going to be one of my first guesses but because you said it came out in 1997 I immediately discarded the idea. but now, im pretty sure that's the movie XD.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:56 pm

Yeah it's Gettysburg sorry about that.

Did you ever watch it? It's a tad long I'll admit that, but interesting. It's not very accurate though.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:03 pm

ive never seen it. i just had a feeling it was that when you said it was a historical action movie. but then i looked up the date and went passed it. XD

Fantasy. 2005. CGI foreign film.

"Nah your mom's cool...what the hell am I saying?"
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:24 pm

Final Fantasy Advent Children?

A wild guess, I know it came out around that time...and the part where you put fantasy in it, gave me reason to guess. Don't expect me to know who said that though, if it's right.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:21 pm

^ yeah you got it. Reno said it =P
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:25 pm

I haven't seen that movie in ages. I didn't really care for it.

Comedy Cartoon

"So are you Japanese or Chinese?"
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:37 pm

I dont know. Kappa Mikey? I havent even seen that show. i just know it makes fun of anime =p
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:40 pm

No, it's not an anime, it's an American cartoon. I know that one show you suggested is to, but it's not that.

I really liked the randomness of that show. Like how everyone got those chibi big faces and Mikey tried holding his breath to see if it got that size to. Then sulked when it didn't work.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:28 pm

hmmmm........Total Drama Island =p?
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:38 pm

No, it's also not a new show, it's been around for quite a bit.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next