Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime

+2
zfish9
Lee
6 posters

Page 35 of 44 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 39 ... 44  Next

Go down

Anime - Page 35 Empty Re: Anime

Post  Lee Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:03 pm

I read it and my character gained eternal damnation...kidding kidding.

This game only takes place in DC and around it. (Because the developers company is from Maryland) which is why a small place like Point Lookout was made. The other game takes place in Vegas.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Male Number of posts : 18535

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:04 pm

darn it...ill have to think of something you can steal lol

how about the constitution?

oh! i got one: the Nixon tapes, go steal those lol XD
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Female Number of posts : 17175

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:07 pm

Some relic hunter already stole the constitution. When I was poking around for the Declaration of Independence they tried to kill me.

They probably don't have everything. I did find Lincoln's top hat, which my character is wearing now.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:15 pm

go steal the Nixon tapes then lol or something on Watergate XD
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:41 am

I searched online, but I don't think those are in the game.

So anyway about One Piece, I think you're on the last set of season 1. Season 2 is pretty long compared to the first, just so you're prepared, but I actually like it more. You'll see what I'm getting at when you get there.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:16 am

^ i know season 2 is longer. before i continued further with One Piece, i wanted to make sure the library had it all lol XD

Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:31 pm

There's a reason it's longer and it's probably my favorite season, with 3 coming very close.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:54 pm

i cant wait. im almost done with this dvd.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:29 am

I'd advise watching One Piece at a slower rate, if you like the show (and don't want to finish it just to finish it) because there is only one season after the 2nd, which has been fully dubbed.

After that you'll have to wait for the sets to be released or watch subs, but after spending so much time with one language cast, it'll probably be difficult getting used to the different voices.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:09 am

^ well i cant watch anymore One Piece until two weeks from now because Im going away at the end of next week. so by the time the DVD comes in, I wont have time to watch it all.

so yeah, im taking a One Piece break.

Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:42 am

Where are you going for two weeks? Some kind of vacation?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:52 am

im going to the beach next week. and it's only for a week. i leave on thursday.

i meant, i cant watch One Piece for two weeks because if i order the next piece this week, it wont get to me until either 1. right before I leave or 2. right after i leave. so, ill have no way of bringing it back on time. so i cant watch One Piece until I get back from vacation.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:57 am

You can't just pick it up and have it for the vacation? Or are late fees murderous? Cause I remember being overdue for one book and it cost me a nickle.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:15 pm

the library that has it is in another town and i dont know where it is. it's like a half hour to get there i think. and, if i sent a request for it, it'll probably get there when im on vacation and then itll just be sitting in the library and they'll send it back. i doubt im going to be watching One Piece on vacation even if i brought it with me. i wouldnt watch all of it, that's for sure because i dont watch much television when im on vacation.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:22 pm

I doubt most do when they're on vacation, but I do happen to watch TV at night before I go to bed or something. I haven't had a real vacation in ages though.

Normally when I have to request off from work (or whatever work it is) I do so to go to reenactments. They're fun, I'll admit that, but it's not really a relaxing get away, unless you consider wool, humidity, and 90 degree weather, while drilling, marching, and running with 30 pounds of gear as relaxing.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:31 pm

i dont watch tv at night when im at the beach because there's only one television and i dont sleep in that room =p.

well, i have younger siblings so i still get the perks of going on family vacations XD.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:05 pm

You're lucky. I'm the youngest, so I got left out on more vacations then everyone else.

Also here is the first One Piece set I told you about, where it combines both first sets.

http://www.amazon.com/One-Piece-Collection-Colleen-Clinkenbeard/dp/B004W75BQU/ref=sr_1_1?s=dvd&ie=UTF8&qid=1308329315&sr=1-1

It's only 19.99, which is a great price. If you want it, I'd advise pre-ordering or buying it soon, because that price can change. Though if you pre-order, Amazon allows you to keep the lowest price that you've ordered it at. And if the price drops they drop it for you to.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:44 pm

^ that stinks.

i doubt im going to buy One Piece. even though its a good price, there's Clannad After Story I have to get first. even though it's super expensive...i must find a way. plus, I like One Piece but I dont know yet if I like it enough to buy the DVDs. I barely buy anime nowadays. the library is my new best friend. granted we've had some struggles but we've settled our differences =p

Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:46 pm

Normally when I rent dvds from the library they're in horrible condition. They jerk, skip complete scenes, and everything that just makes the first viewing experience crappy.

Plus I like to just own them that way I can view them whenever I want.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:12 pm

i havent had that problem yet. i only had that issue with one dvd and that was LOST.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:31 pm

It seemed to happen with a lot of dvds I rented when I had my wisdom teeth pulled, it was like a day after or whatever. Most of the adult movies played well, but the Disney movies just sucked, because parents let their kids do whatever the hell they want with them probably. I wouldn't be surprised if I was told that some kid stuck it in a toaster.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:34 pm

^ well, that explains a lot. ive never borrowed a Disney movie from the library. oh wait, i lied, i borrowed Tron. that movie was good. but ive never borrowed the 'popular' Disney movies because I have them all on either DVD or VHS.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:43 pm

^ See even you buy movies that you like. You don't resort to the library for everything.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:14 pm

^ i didnt say i dont buy dvds lol. i have gotten the Disney blu rays though depending on 1. how much I like the movie 2. whether or not i have the dvd or not and 3. what the special features are like. the other Disney Dvds im talking about ive had for years.

i just dont know if i like One Piece enough to go out and buy the DVDs. thats all im saying. like, i dont know if I would actually go back and re-watch some of the episodes. and ive been more cautious with anime purchasing than anything because they're usually expensive. so id rather use the money towards a series i will definitely watch over and over again. i still am debating on whether or not i want to invest in FMA Brotherhood.

Clannad After Story I feel like I have to get because Ive watched the entire series illegally a bunch of times. so im obligated to buy that XD.

but yeah, i mostly buy DVD/blu rays now a days for the special features. one of the reasons why I was SO angry with the Tangled blu ray. like, the art book had so much information and i was waiting to watch it all and learn even more on the blu ray. i get the blu ray and it has crap on it in terms of special features.

Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:58 pm

Yeah but you're a Disney fan, so it makes sense that you would want to buy most of them. I didn't watch a lot of Disney movies when I was a kid, I watched them once or maybe twice. Except for Pixar, I could watch most of those a handful of times. Didn't care for Up though, to me it wasn't that great.

I forget who made it, but when I was a young'un I watch The Brave Little Toaster a lot of times lol.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 44 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 39 ... 44  Next