Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime

+2
zfish9
Lee
6 posters

Page 14 of 44 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 29 ... 44  Next

Go down

Anime - Page 14 Empty Re: Anime

Post  zfish9 Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:54 pm

Okay, I found a site with the first 26 dubbed episodes of Soul Eater LS. the last 52 aren't dubbed yet (14-26 were posted there yesterday!) but they don't matter as much. the Anime stops following the Manga about right after Brew, give or take 2-3 episodes.
http://souleaterepisodes.com/category/soul-eater-dubbed/page/13/
zfish9
zfish9
Air Bender

Male Number of posts : 2239

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:03 pm

^ thanks so much!

ill look into this when i get the chance =D.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Female Number of posts : 17175

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun May 09, 2010 8:36 pm

ok so rather getting caught up in Soul Eater, I have finished reading all of FMA that is released because it will be ending in just two months =O.

ive also been watching Angel Beats! which is a pretty good show ^^.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun May 09, 2010 8:51 pm

I'm watching the original Dragon Ball series. It's pretty funny, especially the uncut series.

Of course there's some pervert comments by this guy, Anime - Page 14 Masterroshipeace

But the whole journey is pretty much one big goofy screw up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmTg8TrqC4w
Lee
Lee
Admin

Male Number of posts : 18535

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun May 09, 2010 9:16 pm

does the uncut series have nudity in it? someone told me that anyway...or maybe they were talking about something else Confused
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun May 09, 2010 9:33 pm

Yeah it does at one point. It's just when Goku takes his clothes off to go swimming. They edited fruit of the loom underwear on him with the American edited version. They're hardly detailed when drawing the nude body, I'll just say that.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun May 09, 2010 10:17 pm

they put fruit of loom underwear on the American version O_o. Product placement! XD

i just wanted know because i remember my friend complaining about the editing or something. i can understand them editing that though if it was on primetime tv which it was from my understanding. there's some edits that i just dont get though. like apparently for FMA, there's a scene where a character is placed on a stone that resembles the cross so it looks like he's being crucified. but they added to the rock so you cant really tell its supposed to be a cross shape in the American version. i dont get what the big deal is...actually, id say they should have left the rock alone since it's kind of symbolic...
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun May 09, 2010 11:01 pm

Religious nuts would Bi**h, that's why.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri May 14, 2010 8:25 pm

wow, i never saw this comment.

anyway, yeah i guess, but how many religious nuts read manga? XD i dont think it's popular enough for religious nuts to attack and they attack everything so who cares =p.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun May 16, 2010 10:17 pm

Yeah I guess so. I always liked that Trading Spouses wife, the hardcore Christian religious nut. "They're not Christian!" Whenever I see someone complain about some form of entertainment, which isn't harming anyone, I always picture someone like her who's complaining. It's probably not too far off...
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon May 17, 2010 3:47 pm

are you talking about Wife Swap?
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon May 17, 2010 5:39 pm

I don't know. Whatever it came from, I never watched the original source. I only saw the snipped sections of her going bat poop insane on youtube.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon May 17, 2010 6:26 pm

^ oh cause Wife Swap has a lot of clashes like that. i was just wondering, in case i might have seen the episode XD.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon May 17, 2010 7:20 pm

Well she was a really...let me pull up youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZ9MUycYD6Y

For the record Dark Sided = Diets...I know...
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri May 28, 2010 7:38 pm

Since this is a holiday weekend, I have extra time yay! So now that I'm under no ones clock, I'm going to finally watch Naruto Shippuden! Hopefully it will keep my interest. It probably will, but here's hoping!
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri May 28, 2010 7:39 pm

thats good =D. hope you enjoy it ^_^
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri May 28, 2010 7:40 pm

I might do that after I'm done farm work tomorrow or maybe tonight once I finish up some odd end chores.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri May 28, 2010 7:42 pm

yeah im going to start LOST season 2 tonight.... hopefully.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri May 28, 2010 11:00 pm

Well hope you enjoy that as well!
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zfish9 Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:27 pm

Okay, one new anime my mother (She got it from my sister, so technically her) got me into was Darker than Black

10 years ago in the anime, two abnormal areas appeared on the world, The one in Tokyo named Hell's Gate, and in south America Heaven's Gate. The same time the gate appear, people with strange powers started appearing, called contractors. when they appeared, all the stars in the sky vanish and new ones replace them. each star represents a contractor, and when a contractor dies, their star falls.

When contractors use their powers, they must pay a price afterwords. The price they pay is different for each contractor, and are completely random. Some have to eat certain foods, hurt themselves or others, or do meaningless tasks.

Darker than Black follows Hei, who uses electricity, as he completes missions for the syndicate, along with Yin, Mao, and the one non-contractor guy whose name I can't remember.

There is a lot of death in the series, and I think that's there's only one or two episodes that don't have death. Especially with the pyro... Her two episodes are likely to give you nightmares when you think about it in her perspective.
zfish9
zfish9
Air Bender

Male Number of posts : 2239

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:32 pm

i wanted to watch Darker than Black at one point...never got to it >.<
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:23 am

Never even heard of that Anime until now and when you used a quote from it.

I just recently started watching Naruto Shippuden. I haven't watched too much of it, but it seems pretty interesting. They made Sakura who was completely useless now something like a cross between The Hulk and Wolverine. I don't know, I could've done without that. Seems too much like a Mary Sue ass grab to me.

I only got to the part where they are being tested by Kakashi though, which is like episode 3 or 4.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:57 pm

honestly, i think almost all female characters have some sort of Mary Sueish quality to them and the only thing that separates them from a full on Mary Sue is they were created by the original author and not a fan. it's very hard to create a female character that won't get bashed.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:09 pm

I don't see all females like that. Just Sakura for now. I mean come on! How useful or strong was she in the first series? Now she can pound the ground and make it explode from every which way.

There was also that Temari girl. When Shikamaru and the team were hunting Sasuke, she came to help him. For all the brilliant planning he had done, all she had to do was fiddle with a scroll and some retarded weasel did everything. It was really lame.

Gaara and Kankuro at least were smacked around a few times before they battered their opponents.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:19 pm

Mary Sues have a lot of qualities so it's easy to have a character be labeled as one. that's what i meant. i dont agree with that logic but that's just from what ive seen.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 44 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 29 ... 44  Next