Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The OOC Discussion Thread

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

The OOC Discussion Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The OOC Discussion Thread

Post  Loyal Subject Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:53 pm

i dont care what we do. if you think the book's a good idea then we can do that. but if you think not then we can just wait.

like i said, it's really up to you since i dont know what you're planning.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Female Number of posts : 17173

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:21 pm

We can do that book and shop thing, but just be clear that I really don't have anything plot related that will take place during or after that. Not until the other documents are updated/finished and posted.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Male Number of posts : 18534

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:29 pm

And like i said, it depends on what you want to do. I don't really care either way.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:32 pm

I said we can do that, because I won't be finished those chapters/documents any time soon. So in the the mean time we could do that. And if you don't care/don't want to, then we won't.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:46 pm

it seemed like you didnt want to do this part, that's why I asked. especially since I'm pretty much done with what needed to be done.

but it's too late now cause I edited my post to go to the bookstore :p

Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:19 pm

I'll get around to the RP posts again, eventually. I got sick this week, so after chores/work I was just done.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:01 pm

its ok, i still have to do the One Piece post. I honestly didnt even outline it cause I thought we were going to spend more time out at sea...so yeah :p
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:56 pm

I said it would just be them drifting to the next island, so you should make the first island arc post soon.

Just so you don't get confused, I'm not telling you to start the island arc, just that is what I was implying previously :P

Also feeling better, will get to the RP posts later.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:06 pm

Either way, I'd rather outline it first before I even attempt to put the island in a visible place. Or, at least, outline it in my head.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:46 pm

It's cool, take your time. How are your classes going by the way? Need any more advice/help with the animation courses?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:49 pm

T_T I sent her my file today. We'll see what she says.

Supposedly now their might be trouble in the rigging cause I have to animate it now. But she looked over it in class like two weeks ago and said I was good to go. So I didn't touch the project until we were ready to animate. And now there's problems.

I hate animating.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:55 pm

That's the problem with 3D, because it's more technical. If you don't approach a problem in its early stages, it'll be so much harder to remedy. Especially if you already have keyframes and the such. It also doesn't help that you have a professor who is spacey and forgets to mention key details.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:08 pm

Yeah. But I'm not going to worry about it because I brought the project in two weeks ago and she said 'oh i didn't expect you guys to get it right on your first try' in addition to forgetting to tell us key details. so we went over in class how to fix each one's problems. and im just sitting there like 'i spent an entire afternoon trying to figure this **** out'.

so yeah, im not going to worry about it. she even said she's going to go over it in class next week and i got the thing to go one step forward. so...whatever. it also doesn't help that i dont even like animating chopsticks to begin with...so it's not really all that fun...at all.

The OOC Discussion Thread - Page 5 Tumblr_inline_mgdgscWFPn1rcqfrs
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:31 pm

Yeah I had classes like that to. Yes it's good for finding solutions on your own, but it also isn't if something is too complicated and will be prone to too many errors. Anyway if you need help with your current assignments, just let me know!

I know I've been saying this a lot, but I have been very busy. Also sorry that it's been hindering the RP movements and whatnot. I've just been so busy with work/chores and stresses out with a lot of things in life that are currently happening, that I just haven't had the urge to continue them or post for that matter.

Really sorry, I'll try to make a better effort. Starting tonight with the RPs or whatever.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:13 pm

Why must you start with the RPs on the days when I want to throw myself off a cliff? :P

Because, guess what? I've got another animation assignment. And, guess what? No idea what the f*ck to do because sh*t wasn't explained to me.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:45 pm

I never said I was going to start them 100%, just that I would try to. I'd rather do them when I don't have so much stuff and stress piling up on me. So the Avatar RP will definitely be on a hold until things calm down.

Also I'm always here to help, if you need an extra hand/some advice.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:55 pm

I'll keep that in mind though honestly I don't think you can save me this time around :p It's just basically finishing animation and doing a tutorial. It's just the tutorial's a pain in the ass because it sucks in terms of giving directions.

I also just flat out don't want to talk about it right now cause I got really mad in class today. Maybe when I've cooled off I'll tell you :p
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:19 pm

Can't say I did any saving last time, but I don't mind helping you out in whatever way I can and whenever.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:29 pm

Well, at least you put the problem into some perspective so I at least had some idea as to what was going on.

And, turns out the problem this time is there's supposed to be a plugin installed on the school computers and wouldn't you know, it's not installed @_@
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:42 pm

Ahahaha...is it possible to download this file you need online somewhere? Yes it isn't your fault and you don't need to, but you could always get a head start/finish early if that is the case.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:03 pm

I don't think so because the computers at our school don't allow us to download certain things. I'm pretty sure plugins is one of them. Whoever has access to the admin account has to do that.

Even if I could do it, I wouldn't because she didn't tell me what plugin it was. And I'm not going to bend over backwards to figure it out and potentially mess up the school's computer let alone my own.

What I will do to save time is only play in After Effects the 10 frames that my computer allowed me to render in Cinema 4D instead of the entire project because it was too big for my computer to handle. I have more rendered in separate files but I don't know how to put the whole project together in AE. So I'm not going to and just going to do the 10. And if she complains, she can suck a lollipop.

You wanna know what happened yesterday? She brought in these two artists that weren't even doing anything until the very end of our class but she took away from our class time of, you know, learning how to use the damn animation program and instead had us help with these artists' new project. Normally, I wouldn't mind this but the thing is, we already were required to help these artists outside of class. So why are we wasting class time doing this when the entire class still has no idea what they are doing?

And, we were only required to go to one workshop to help these artists and for a minute, I swear she got annoyed with me because I had to leave to eat lunch so I could go to class at 2. Like, are you friggin kidding me? I did my time helping these people, I have other things to do. Not to mention, she had me sit in between both of them and they had their baby that was sick. So, big surprise, I got sick yesterday because I was surrounded by germs and I still have a fever that keeps coming and going. And then I had to go take a quiz right after @_@. First off, I don't even get why if both of them are husband and wife they would even bring the kid with them if he was sick. Like, one of them should have just stayed home instead of dragging a year old or so baby through a damn blizzard. And secondly, the baby was crying in the middle of class and being futsy because he didn't feel well. So if there's two of you and you aren't doing anything with the class, why the f*ck are you leaving the kid in the room? Take the kid out of the room and calm him down. It's like those parents that think it's okay to let their kid cry in a movie theater.

Yeah...yesterday was terrible T___T.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5