Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avatar: Legend of Korra; First Taste

3 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Avatar: Legend of Korra; First Taste - Page 4 Empty Re: Avatar: Legend of Korra; First Taste

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:59 pm

^ yeah i know. i just thought id throw it out there.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Female Number of posts : 17172

Back to top Go down

Avatar: Legend of Korra; First Taste - Page 4 Empty Re: Avatar: Legend of Korra; First Taste

Post  Lee Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:33 pm

Meelo sort of looks like he's from one of the Tribes though, so it could be a relative of hers. Would be funny if it was Sokka's grandchild.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Male Number of posts : 18532

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:28 pm

that would make sense. he sounds like a fun character.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:14 pm

His quick chibi sketch, even though very incomplete looks like he's the comical relief of the adventure. Although I hope he's competent like Sokka was.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:17 pm

^ or he could be a total goof like Aang was. =p
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:20 pm

I don't know, I kind of grown to like Sokka's dry and sarcastic humor.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:27 pm

^ i like it too. im just saying Meelo might be the goofy kid rather than the sarcastic one =p.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:52 pm

So the date for Korra is now November 2011, thought I'd share that with you all.

LS and bots included.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:28 pm

the bots welcome Korra news.

Also, Dante Basco (Zuko's VA) apparently has a 'surprising' role in the show.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:39 pm

Yeah I heard about that. Maybe he'll be an old fossilized Zuko.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:56 pm

it seemed to me like he was a new character but the character's background was surprising. but being Zuko would be...i actually dont know how that would be.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:00 pm

So one of the new episode titles for Korra has been confirmed. It'll be called Skeleton in the Closet...I don't know, but that sounds a bit morbid.

http://avatar.wikia.com/wiki/Skeleton_in_the_Closet
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:42 pm

yes it does.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:50 pm

It says that Dante is supposed to have his 'shocking' role be revealed in that episode, which makes me think of an old Zuko. Skeleton in the closet, it was his original character to voice after all. Just a crazy guess.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:59 pm

i thought i heard he wasn't playing Zuko....

you know, maybe we'll FINALLY get to know what happens to Zuko's mom. Just saying.

and no, I will never let that go.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:59 pm

Zuko kept his mother in a closet?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:23 pm

wouldn't it be Ozai who hid her in a closet?

omg can you just imagine that conversation in the prison XD.

Zuko: "Where is my mother."

Ozai: "...in my closet."

she was right under Zuko's nose the whole time...
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:24 pm

...That would make for an interesting scene.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:27 pm

his closet has a secret underground labyrinth underneath it. and Zuko's mom is trapped somewhere inside.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:30 pm

They really should had confirmed her whereabouts. I do think I remember something about them confirming that they'll reveal that in Korra. How or why after 80 years passed, I don't know.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:33 pm

Yes, they should have. I mean, if they didn't really touch upon it, I wouldn't have cared. But Zuko's mom was a huge part of his development. it needed closure. I don't know how they'll reveal it in Korra or if they will...
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:35 pm

The whole Where's my Mother scene was pointless. They should had just cut it off at Zuko badmouthing off his father.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:37 pm

yeah they should have.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:34 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5hn-lMGPpI&feature=player_embedded

Leaked Korra animation test.

The animation looks great, I won't deny, but I don't know how I feel about Korra's power. If these are just random thugs that's ok, but I don't want her being a powerhouse. I don't like the main character male or female, having every challenge being a cakewalk.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:41 pm

i dont really have an opinion on it yet XD
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next