Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime

+2
zfish9
Lee
6 posters

Page 17 of 44 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 30 ... 44  Next

Go down

Anime - Page 17 Empty Re: Anime

Post  Loyal Subject Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:38 pm

i dont think Lee is like Naruto....lol XD.

Naruto rant! =p
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Female Number of posts : 17175

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:48 pm

You're the one who said that to me! You said Lee reminded you of Naruto.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Male Number of posts : 18535

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:54 pm

oh yeah....i remember that now....

he's not like a duplicate of Lee though. there are just certain traits that remind me of Lee. and it doesnt help that your avatar is from Naruto because i use the avatars as visuals =p.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:57 pm

Are you serious? So what? Does Lee look like Rock Lee to you?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:59 pm

ive said this before...yes he does XD. and Roister looked like Axel from KH but now he looks like Cloud XD.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:01 pm

If anything, at least picture him as young Rock Lee. He doesn't have a goofy ass bowl cut.

...I have nothing more to say.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:02 pm

lmao XD i cant help it. though sometimes now i do imagine him how you draw him but the image of him is in black and white. so it looks weird in my head XD.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:09 pm

This

Anime - Page 17 Others-rocklee-young

Not this

Anime - Page 17 Rock-lee-curry-of-life
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:11 pm

lol XD ill try to keep that in mind.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:17 pm

So what do you see Lee in a green track suit and all to?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:19 pm

umm...sometimes XD
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:32 pm

Ok...that's it I'm getting rid of my Avatar.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:41 pm

awww dont do that just because of me =p
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:18 pm

Well how do you see Kozue? Cause if you see her as Haru's avatar then...I just don't know.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:39 pm

whenever i see kozue's name, i just see a picture of her avatar. i dont see an actual person. and its a wolf avatar not haru.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:43 pm

So you see a wolf...a talking wolf. Ok I'm done. Happy hour here I come.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:46 pm

yup my mind works very oddly.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:50 pm

Do you picture Ai as your Avatar?

Gai Sensei this is a mockery!

Lee what are you doing?

Well if they have to see me as this Rock Lee, I might as well not even have an identify.

Lee! Let the power of youth explooooooooode!

Right! Primary Lotus!

Bark Bark Bark! Woof Woof Woof!

Omni Slash! I pretend to be someone I'm not, which is oddly accurate in this situation. I also cut myself when I cry.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:28 pm

yeah, i do. though sometimes i see her as Misao because thats her profile picture.

and speaking of anime =P, my mom and i only have four more episodes of Clannad to go. and all i can say is: "When the freak are they going to dub Clannad: After Story!?". I mean, they better do it. if they just dubbed Clannad and are going to quit out on After Story Im going to be pissed because After Story is the best part of the damn series. I mean, I dont think I've ever gone back to re-watch as many scenes from an anime as I have been doing with Clannad After Story. Granted, Clannad was released in June so im hoping that means After Story comes out in Decemberish. But I wish they would at least announce whether or not they're actually going to do it. Or even a 'well, we'll see how Clannad sells before we make a decision'. Just something! Because you cant be satisfied with Clannad until you've seen After Story. I mean, even the opening of Clannad (that plays throughout the entire series) shows major spoilers for After Story. It's so heavily integrated that I cant even imagine them not dubbing it. But Im still worried because they didn't even dub Clannad when it was first released. They just released the subs. I just hope they're going to re-release After Story with dubs. Not just for me (since i already know what happens) but for my mom too. I put a good word in for this show she better get to see the ending XD. And I refuse to buy Clannad After Story with only subs because 1. im not wasting money on something that is the same price as something dubbed would cost but it's only subbed (actually, i think its more expensive to buy the subs than dubs with Clannad) and 2. the subs aren't as nice looking as the fansubs. they still use that ugly yellow color where the fansubs use colors that actually match the tone of the show.

yes, that was a rant. but since its on anime, it seemed appropriate to post it here.

Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:57 am

I still can't get over the fact that you place a wolf head on Kozue. That's just to weird. I can understand Rock Lee, Axel, and Cloud to an extent, but a different species?

And there! Now Lee no longer has a lame Beatles bowl cut. Kinda like the avatar actually...it's about time I changed it up.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:11 pm

^ no, i dont place the head on the person's body lol. it's just whenever i see the name 'Kozue' i think of the way Haruwolf's avatar looks on the forum screen. i dont see a person at all. it's like the scene is playing and then it temporarily cuts to kozue's avatar on the side of the forum page.

its going to take me a while before i actually start pictures Lee and your new avatar. it took me forever to stop imagining Roister as Axel.

Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:17 pm

Oh I see, well there's hope yet! I thought you meant you just saw a wolf or a half wolf/man tagging along with the group. You just see a profile pic to the side like someone had posted it, which means you can't actually picture any of the characters into identifiable people.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:41 pm

yes, though there have been times when i will imagine Rock Lee walking or fighting in Lee's place. Same thing with Roister. it doesnt happen often though.

Since you drew pictures of Lee though, I do sometimes imagine him walking around like how you drew him. it's just he's in black and white XD.

The character's where I don't know what they're supposed to look like I can imagine walking and stuff like normal but they probably dont look anything like they're supposed to. And Ryuzaki but only because Ive seen way too much Death Note. And Ai because I created her so I know what she looks like. it's hard for Lee and Roister because I know what they're supposed to look like based on descriptions but I just can't picture it in my head for some reason.

And Abarai is way off. I read the description of him a while ago and he doesnt look a thing like he's supposed to in my head XD.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:53 pm

What do you picture him to look like, Abarai I mean.

Also Ryuzaki doesn't look anything like the Death Note character, or at least not in my mind. I refuse to insert a already made character for one of the RP characters, even if it was intended by the creator. It's just a cop out to me.

If I ever get around to drawing Ryuzaki in my way you'll see what he looks like.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:22 pm

Abarai is this big, muscular bald guy. like a stereotypical guy you would see at a bar.

Ryuzaki doesnt look exactly like L in my mind. but there's a clear resemblance. His hair has a tint of blue in my mind for some reason but i havent been able to figure out how to actually color that. There's other differences but you have to really know what L looks like to see the differences =p

can you describe what he looks like in your head? im curious XD.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 44 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 30 ... 44  Next