Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime

+2
zfish9
Lee
6 posters

Page 7 of 44 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 25 ... 44  Next

Go down

Anime - Page 7 Empty Re: Anime

Post  zfish9 Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:25 pm

Okay, this technically isn't an anime (Unless you go by the french dictionary version of the word, which just means 'animated') but i got hooked into Wolverine and the X men. it's currently showing on Nicktoons Network, but NN is 13 episodes behind. I just saw the ending to the first season (26 episodes, and unless they pull a "Zuko's mother" there will be more episodes.)

Also, i need to look into another, older series of the X men that i used to watch... mainly because that the next arc has a character that i remember for the old series...
zfish9
zfish9
Air Bender

Male Number of posts : 2239

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:13 am

^ i love that show but im being patient and waiting for the series to air on nicktoons. but it's taking forever!!!! and yes, there is so far definitely going to be 3 seasons of the show. they're already working on season 2. dont tell me what happens XD
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Female Number of posts : 17172

Back to top Go down

Post  zfish9 Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:20 pm

The season two your talking about isn't season two. it's the 2nd part of season 1.

Anyway, now to spoil what happends!
well, __________ tells _______ that _____________ but now _______________________ from ______ the ______________. so now _______ have to ____________ and _____________ from __________________.
zfish9
zfish9
Air Bender

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:15 pm

^ no season two is in post production. i guess the rumor about season three was false because it isnt coming up anymore.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Shanghai Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:00 pm

Detective Conan is so epic... and shocking occasionally... And slightly depressing sometimes... but all in all, it's EPIC.
Shanghai
Shanghai
Water Bender

Male Number of posts : 253

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:49 am

Nick doesn't have that Xmen show out yet, but I don't care at this point. The whole network can fall apart now for all I care since Avatar is finished...they never air it anyways. Some way to treat a breadwinner and best year animation show.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Male Number of posts : 18532

Back to top Go down

Post  zfish9 Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:39 pm

On Nicktoons Network they show about 4 Avatar episodes each day. or was it more like 6...?
zfish9
zfish9
Air Bender

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:30 pm

Did they stop caring about the regular Nick then?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:06 pm

^ i think they're going for a more "Nicktoons is for older kids while Nickelodeon is for younger kids" type of thing. They did that with the Disney and Disney XD too. I do know that Nickelodeon was supposedly planning on showing the entire Avatar series all over again when we get closer to the movie's release.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:08 pm

I doubt they'll go through with that though.

Great I'm just stuck with Nickelodeon then...do you have to pay extra for Nicktoons? Cause it's not on any of the stations I have.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:18 pm

^ yes. i dont know how much more it is though. You have to buy a separate package or something.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:00 pm

Meh so lame...just my luck to. I'm not going to pay them a cent.

I've recently started to watch the old seasons of Naruto. I just finished watching the Zabuza and the bridge season and am currently watching the Chunin Exams.

The bridge arc was really good. In fact of all the episodes combined and the story I think it was the most developed. I think if Naruto would of ended with just that it would of just been as powerful.

But now they are dragging it out paper think with Sasuke this and Sasuke that or so I heard, I'll be glad when that emo is dead.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:18 pm

^ i friggin hate Sasuke. he's ruining the story @_@
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:24 pm

They need to focus more on Naruto, I mean it is the title of the show that and Rock Lee.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:36 pm

^ yeah i know. seriously the perfect ending is one without Sasuke.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:39 pm

I still haven't looked into the shippuden...I haven't bothered looking into Naruto after they canceled it from CN. They couldn't even finish it.

Though I hear a lot of what happens accidentally on the internet. If I hear that Rock Lee dies, I'm going to send an angry weasel to the Mashimonto or whatever the hell his name is.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:52 pm

A lot of shows with a high number of episodes eventually get canceled on CN. it's happened with Conan, Naruto, and Kenshin. I wouldn't be surprised if Bleach ends up going down.

I think the one thing that annoys me the most is he created so many characters and now he doesn't know what to do with them all. I feel like this ended up happening with JK Rowling too and I've seen signs of it in other stuff. It annoys me each time. Seriously, stop creating so many characters if you have a feeling you cant give them all the attention they deserve. I'd rather have a small cast with more developed characters than a large cast where I hardly see people. Now, characters just re-appear out of nowhere and it's so annoying in Naruto.

Not to mention, the romantic relationships are so underdeveloped I feel like he shouldnt have even bothered putting them in in the first place. You read Kenshin, for example, and you know what the pairings are. You read Vampire Knight and there's a definitive love triangle. You read Naruto and have no idea whats going on with those relationships because there's so many characters. Bleach has a similar problem but it isnt as bad as Naruto. It was definitive at first but now it's just become a whole mess and it's confusing.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:55 pm

Well you always go on tangents if something annoys you slightly lol.

My favorites are Naruto, RockLee, Hintata, Shikamaru, Kiba, and Asuma as long as none of them die I will be happy.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:03 pm

^ yup. but it's true. Rock Lee hasn't made an important appearance in a while. Kakashi was literally brought back to life and now he's another background character that hardly appears. It's ridiculous. Hinata just had a big moment and now it's like she's gone @_@.

Isnt Asuma the one with the cigar? The one Team Leader person?
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:04 pm

He's the sensai of Shikamaru, Choji, and Ino....and I heard he died I don't need to know the facts. One less thing to be spoiled from.

I mainly put him in there as a joke.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:08 pm

^ that's what i thought. i was like "uh oh" when you mentioned him XD
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:16 pm

Yeah though the others are safe as far as I know.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:29 pm

Yeah they are. I'm 95% sure =p
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:38 pm

Never thought I would actually be interested and sit through the episodes of a show I already watched through. You know like when you know what's going to happen and still sit through the movie as if you have no idea what's going to happen around the corner.

Just started watching the Chunnin Exams, the Forest of Death part. I think this is the part where I started to really like Rock Lee as a character. I liked him in a goofy way when he first showed up to fight Sasuke and all. The kiss dodging part was really funny.

Though now that I think about it from what I've seen so far, he's never actually won a fight. It's always stopped or he loses. The Sound Ninja, Sasuke, Gaara, Boneguy, I forget his name, he doesn't deserve one though since he's lamer than Gaara when he was emo and /wrists.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:12 pm

i must have been attracted to emos then because i clearly remember liking Gaara...i wonder what happened with Sasuke then XD
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 44 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 25 ... 44  Next