Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time warp

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Time warp - Page 2 Empty Re: Time warp

Post  karin Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:19 pm

Karin was sitting in a secluded corner with Risa. Risa a highly attractive and deadly woman had a glass of mulled wine in her hand taking smooth daint sips. she was obviously not a alcoholic. karin was marking a map of some ruins near-by while risa told her about
Spoiler:
the stoic demeanour in which Risa did so made karin laugh. " OI Big-chest you beta not be talking bout me GOD DAMMIT" yelled the announcer.

OOC : the spoilers are real btw since they covey stuff on characters you know but not by name so only open them if your lee or dont mind tidbits on soon to come people.

Earth Bender

Female Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:51 pm

OOC: As long as it's just character/personality in the spoilers it's fine. Don't do anything else or I'll cut it out. Or Zfish will if he gets to it first.

*Lee went to the bench where a girl reading a book was. He figured that she might be in the tournament since the seats were below the spectator level. He looked over her shoulder to look at her book.*

Lee: "So what are you reading?"
Lee
Lee
Admin

Male Number of posts : 18535

Back to top Go down

Post  karin Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:33 pm

OC : well im trying to work the battles so no members fight us unless we know them. and i will just put anything i think is spoiler like in spoiler tags since no one is forced to read them.

" BRING ON VICTORY !!!!!! yelled a blonde female. she wore a black shinobi outfit without the clothe covering her mouth ( to the dismay of any). she had a pinky white hued rabbit on her lap. she was playing cards with some other strangers. they were all drinking some sake. " damn you woman i will bite you to death ..." said a male with dark brown shaggy hair and a very grumpy air about him. " AAWWW POOOPPIE EVEN PENCIL LOST" yelled a another blonde female she was sitting upside down in some yoga like position." WHY do you call me that waste of space" said a ravne hiared boy. " HAHHA you will all lose to me THE GREAT ROSSO CRIMSON CLAW and my bunny eva!!!!!!!!!!!!!".

Earth Bender

Back to top Go down

Post  zfish9 Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:11 pm

Lee wrote:Lee: "So what are you reading?"
Let me have 3 guesses about what Ai is reading:
1. Twilight
2. one of the other books in that series
3. a different book LS is obsessed with that i forgot about.

Roister walked over to where everyone else was. seeing that he didn't know anyone, he just sat down by himself.

OOC: hmmm... i don't know why... but something about this thread is ticking me off... i can't figure out why though...
zfish9
zfish9
Air Bender

Male Number of posts : 2239

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:18 pm

OOC: Really? Well let me know what it is when you discover it.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  karin Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:57 am

OC hey i worked hard on it !.

Announcer : "LADIES ..and gentleman the team board is now officially up so please find your team mates and get to know each other. feel free to shop around , buy weapons, train hard and remember that this is a neutral village and prejudice agiasnt any type of bending is strictly forbidden!" yelled the grey haired male. it was odd to see such a young male with grey hair.

Everyone scattered to find there partners. (ooc kozue iant coming i guess?).

Karin got up form her chiar in the corner and headed to the board. she was on team one with a girl named ai. there pictures of the people on the board. Karin scanned the area and saw the girl reading a book * oh good she likes to read maybe we can share of literature*. karin made her way through the crowd and tapped ai on shoulder. " sorry " she said to the dark haired boy with umber eyes. he seemed to be having a conversation with the girl. " ummm my name is karin and looks were partnered up here" despite her youthful looks she talked like an adult ,even her voice seemed mature.

Earth Bender

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:23 am

*Hearing the announcements Lee looked and went closer to the list chart. The girl didn't seem to want to talk to him so he left her as her partner he guessed came up to them. He looked at the roster to realize that he was partnered with someone named Roister*(I made a funny)

Lee: "Hmmm....I wonder who Roister is."

*He said looking at all the contestants around.*
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zfish9 Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:09 pm

Roister saw that he was pared up with someone named "Lee." Well, that's certainly a unique name. thought Roister sarcastically.
zfish9
zfish9
Air Bender

Back to top Go down

Post  karin Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:30 pm

OOC no one comments the annoucers hair is odd for his age :(.

Earth Bender

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:35 pm

OOC: No one really cares about his hair.

About Lee's name, when Zuko chose his fake name and when Piando told Sokka he should've choose Li since there are so many of them. They way they spelled it was Li not Lee.

*Lee saw someone that was looking at the list with him. The person seemed to be a about his age although a bit shorter with hair pushed up from a green string.*

Lee: "Hey you wouldn't happen to be Roister would you?"

Last edited by Lee on Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zfish9 Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:22 pm

zfish9 wrote:Roister saw that he was pared up with someone named "Lee." Well, that's certainly a unique name. thought Roister sarcastically.
OOC: Roister: hey cool, you can read minds Lee?
zfish9
zfish9
Air Bender

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:32 pm

OOC: Lee: Darn tootin!

I fixed it.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zfish9 Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:42 pm

OOC: And just for the record, you've done that numerous times. roister thinks something, and you think he said it and i change my post because it's not a big deal. i just thought i'd point this out the next time you did that, which would be here.

"And i'm assuming you wouldn't ask unless your Lee looking for his partner." said Roister. "And yeah, i am."
zfish9
zfish9
Air Bender

Back to top Go down

Post  karin Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:45 pm

" KOZUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEE" yelled Rosso. she had at first gonr about looking for the young girl in much more calm and less load manner. however it appeared the girl hadnt shown up. " oh noooo eva what are we going to do !!!". she then tried to sit down and meditate to calm her nerves.

Earth Bender

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:50 pm

OOC: Ok I'll keep that in mind for future Rping/

*Lee smiled and nodded.*

Lee: "Great! Finding our team wasn't as hard as I expected in this huge group!"
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zfish9 Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:11 pm

"so, can you bend at all Lee?" asked Roister. "I'm an earthbender myself."
zfish9
zfish9
Air Bender

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:16 pm

Ai: "A book." *Ai replied to the person who asked her. She then paused for a moment and continued.* "It's called Beauty and the Beast."

*Before Ai had time to hear the reply, she felt someone tap her shoulder.*

Ai: "Hi." *Was all she said but her voice was filled with enthusiasm.*

OOC: I started the RP with a Beauty and the Beast reference so I shall start with one again XD. Beauty and the Beast is Vic's favorite Disney movie. That was my big question =P
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Female Number of posts : 17175

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:13 pm

OOC: Oh god you're like in Vic overdrive.

*Lee got closer to Roister and said in a silent tone.*

Lee: "Just between us two, I'm a fire bender."

*He said with his hand to his mouth.*

Lee: "I'm ok with it."

*He shrugged afterwords.*
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  karin Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:25 am

OOC : lee i thuoght you didnt know you were? in the rosso battle didnt you figure out then? dw

" um honey ...i like to read myself but you know the tournaments starting ( if i was misa she would so be trying to be my BFF lmfao) and it would a good idea to discuss some things and get to know each other a little. " * how old is she?! *

Earth Bender

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:06 pm

OOC: No, where did you read that? In that battle I stated that Lee wanted to use his fire bending when it was needed. He kept it secret, to use at the last battle to confuse the foe. But Rosso went and screwed that plan up.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:30 pm

Lee wrote:OOC: Oh god you're like in Vic overdrive.

hell yes i am.

*Ai looked up from her book at the girl. She then put the book in her bag.*

Ai: "What is there to talk about? I just throw my kunais at people."
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  karin Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:06 pm

Karin smirked. " so you use projectiles good. can you bend an element? i myself am a earth bender...but im not that good to be honest. i tend to fight with my firsts though i have a short sword. and we have to have some kind of plan don't you agree sweetie?". her voice was kind and the sweetie used was not mocking in any regard.
karin sat down besides ai." so what do want to do , take the offence or play a defence first.we need it discuss i know quite a few people here and trust me they are pretty good ".

Earth Bender

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:13 pm

*Along the way, Ai stopped paying attention to Karin's battle plan*

Ai: "Uhhh" *She hesitated. She didn't want to give away the fact she was a firebender. She wasn't that great to begin with so she figured it wouldn't hurt to lie.* "I can't bend. I just have my kunais.....well I can fight from a distance.....so it's kind of in between offense and defense...."
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  zfish9 Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:14 pm

OOC: Roister: "What? your a firebender?" *Shouts to Lee* "ohhh... right... secrete. EVERYBODY FORGET THAT I SAID THAT LEE IS A FIREBENDER!"
OOC2: you know what? i think there was only one waterbender that joined us, and we killed him off, and he was my partner too! i guess that water isn't very popular.

"Hmmm... well that's a good change from the usual Earthbenders that i've seen." said Roister.
zfish9
zfish9
Air Bender

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri May 01, 2009 11:40 am

Lee: "Yeah! We'll make an awesome tank flame thrower!"

OOC: So do the battles start now or what?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next