Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time warp

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Time warp Empty Time warp

Post  karin Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:40 pm

this is a thread where time is reversed backwards. none of us know each other and the tournament is starting. who ever wants to to be part of it can sign up here. EVEN NEW PEOPLE. it wont last as long but its a chance for us all to minlge even the neqbies ^.^. since i will run this little mini-tournament thread i will just use my coal characters as the fighters which will also help me RP them for real.

depending how many people join i will match you all up as i can see fair , or match everyone up with a coal character of mine. ( i would prefer to match up all us though). also i wont repeat any people being together so karin + lee wont be a team and ryuzaki and ai wouldnt be a team. nor eduante + rositer

whos game?
karin
karin
Earth Bender

Female Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Time warp Empty Re: Time warp

Post  Lee Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:06 pm

Interesting, it's an alternate universe then? I'll do it if we get enough people. It's a shame, we really need more people, especially for group 2.

I thought we might of been set when Sasuke and Pokemon Master joined, but neither of them has shown up after registering.

Well actually Sasuke half way did it and I confirmed it fully and sent an e-mail to them. Though they never responded after a month or two so I trashed the member. Just in case it was actually a bot.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Male Number of posts : 18532

Back to top Go down

Post  karin Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:38 pm

i thought it might be ,and yeah how things could've gone if you like.

but it will only work if we have a good few members though i will team up anyone odd with a coal member of mine and use them as our foes. if you notice any changes to them btw lee i will send the new coals when i get a chance to type them out.

so for now i will say Karin is in ( i may also ask eduante to RP as areo also as eduante and rp as rosso yes talking about her give me the idea for this XD)
karin
karin
Earth Bender

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:01 pm

Oh geez Rosso again lol?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zfish9 Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:09 pm

Lee wrote:Oh geez Rosso again lol?
it won't be that bad now.

... unless Karin decides to have Rosso's posts have more spam then the Monty Python song.

THEN we'd have a problem...
zfish9
zfish9
Air Bender

Male Number of posts : 2239

Back to top Go down

Post  karin Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:58 pm

hey i can RP better now though i will keep randomness since it was funny and hopefully she will be portrayed better.
karin
karin
Earth Bender

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:12 pm

Yeah that was part of her character sort of.

We should also do something with Rosso in the Ember Island Play.

Like Jet, "Oh no!" And then he hides under a rock that floats on top of him.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zfish9 Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:14 pm

i know, that would actually work for that! much better then the thing with jet.
zfish9
zfish9
Air Bender

Back to top Go down

Post  karin Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:23 am

LMFAO yeah and we should have Ryuzaki act drunk all the time XD.

btw are you two up for this time-warp and is eduante still active ?
karin
karin
Earth Bender

Back to top Go down

Post  zfish9 Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:03 pm

i'm up for time warp.
just one thing, no barracks, no sidetracks, those would just waste time and would be impossible to do in one thread.
zfish9
zfish9
Air Bender

Back to top Go down

Post  karin Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:25 pm

yeah thats fine it will have two sections : out of battle and in battle. out of battle you can be anywhere within the town with or without your partner. in battle you will instantly at the area we will skip any drama about getting there in time etc.

well since i assume ai will join ( i dont know if kozue will )

Roister
lee
Ai
Karin

i wont pair up ai and lee because that would be fire vs rock. and i have partnerd with lee before so it will ai + karin and lee + roister. battles of the sexes XD. if kozue joins i will pair her up with a coal or other surprise member , not to be mean but because she can take along time to reply ( its ok kozue you just have a real life compared to most of us ^.^). that or Rosso.

or i can try and keep all the teams the same if you would prefer??( i cant see myself Rpinf like ryuzaki thuogh O.>@S
karin
karin
Earth Bender

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:33 pm

Alright Zfish! The masterminds have been paired together!

( its ok kozue you just have a real life compared to most of us ^.^).
Yeah, same here. I just suffer by only getting three/four hours of sleep lol...
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:34 pm

ill do it. but can Ryuzaki-kun please be here? pretty pretty please. oh yeah....and can we finish Ember Beach lol. XD
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Female Number of posts : 17172

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:36 pm

We'll start both of them up again. I guess I'll do Ryuzaki for you...if no one else wants to.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  karin Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:44 pm

i dont mind as long ai remembers she thought he was perv at first XD. afterall you wont be paired with him. actually i think you will be paired with either me ( as karin) or rosso. since ryuzaki aint your partner i will let you choose ^.^. and lee feel happy to be RYUzaki. it would be a big help.

i will post all the coal members here ( btw lee it will be the edited ones) and do a tournament grid of section A and B. so everyone will know who they are fighting ( hint to watch certain peopls matches closely for how they fight).
karin
karin
Earth Bender

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:01 pm

Thanks Lee ^_^
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:57 pm

No problem! So it looks like LS, Zfish, you, and I want to be part of this thread. That's pretty much the active active members. Yes I know I said active twice.

Anyways you should start this thread up Karin. I'll give you the duties of making sure everything goes accordingly to this RP.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  karin Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:14 am

Yes Sir.

i will post this today ( check about 6 my time) since i want to make a board with all the battles and participants.
karin
karin
Earth Bender

Back to top Go down

Post  karin Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:58 am

1. THE TEAMS
    Team One: Karin+ Ai

Team Two : Roister + Lee

Team Three: Rosso +Kozue

Team Four: Risa +Yamamoto

Team Four:Ryuzaki +Eduante

Team Five: Suigetsu +Ryohei

Team Six: Mashiro + Hiyori

Team Seven: Sasuke + Hibari

Team Eight: Mukuro + Chrome

Team Nine:Mayuri +Areo

Team Ten: Renji + Zaraki

Champion : Yoruichi......

A
Team 1 vs. team six A vs. C
B
Team two vs. vs. team five B Vs D
C
Team four vs. Team ten E vs. CHAMP
D
Team Three vs. tema Seven
E
Team eight Vs team nine

A vs C

B vs D

E vs Champ

each take a turn vs the champ.
karin
karin
Earth Bender

Back to top Go down

Post  karin Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:11 am

( if no one minds could i do the main casts fights in seperate threads just so i dont get lost or rush ? we would post here for any non-fight thread then and do the final battle round here. also does anyone want or need me to explain my grid above since it didnt come out as i hoped ^.^;;; )
karin
karin
Earth Bender

Back to top Go down

Post  karin Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:29 pm

In a Neutral Trading Town smashed in the boarders of the Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom.

Time warp Kensei23

Announcer: "Come one, Come all! Come and Join the Annual Tag Team Tournament!"

"This time around we have a surprise victory gift and of course we have the Prize Money!! and the chance to strip *snickers as if* Yoruichi of her title Goddess of battle!!!"

"So come in and sign up, you might* snicker* even win! Oi Mashiro wake * rambles on at some contestants who are teasing him"
( ooc i never noticed how many typos susano did despite how long he takes to post O.o. and im adding a twist to this its going to be sponsored by coal hence the members being entered :P)

* The tournament was being held for anyone , no matter ones race, origin or skill. some were mere farm hands desperate to get money as there crops failed. others were travellers and nomads who needed somewhere to stay . there were even trained fighters all hoping to take the champs title. lady Unohanna had funded the event along with lord byakuya and Seijitsudenai (< lee how the hell do you pronounce that >.<) this was so they could keep an eye on the fire nation who were rumoured to attack soon*

There were already a few people signed up. they were all scattered among the corridor and lobby. there was little time left to register but still a good few spots open.

Note : each battle will be judged and criticized by Unohanna , Byakuya, Seijitsudenai and Kensei will be the anouncer and referee.

Spoiler:

Last edited by karin on Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:48 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : too many :S)
karin
karin
Earth Bender

Back to top Go down

Post  karin Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:49 pm

WARNING: may contain spoilers for future arcs etc just has a very brief summary of the people in the teams. if your not sure read tema 1 and 2s + 3 first since thats us.

BETTING BOOTH

Team 1 :
Spoiler:

Team 2 :
Spoiler:

Team 3:
Spoiler:

Team four :
Spoiler:

Team five :
Spoiler:

Team six:
Spoiler:

Team seven:
Spoiler:

Team 8:
Spoiler:

team nine:
Spoiler:
Team 10.: ( lee can do this one ^.^'')

[wow]PLACE * YOUR * BETS [/wow]
--------------------------------------------------------------
NOW
karin
karin
Earth Bender

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:14 pm

OOC: im confused are we posting now?
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  karin Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:46 pm

OOC YES XD. im bene refreshing the3 page all day. no one has signed up yet XD. ( well team 1 and team 2 and team three havent nor ryuzaki or Areo)
karin
karin
Earth Bender

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:08 pm

*Ai sat down and took a book from her bag. She figured her partner would come to her. In the meantime, she took this opportunity to read and glance every once in a while up to get a look at the contestants.*
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next