Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spoiler Avatar Opening

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Spoiler Avatar Opening Empty Spoiler Avatar Opening

Post  Lee Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:47 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kecWETS1Zck&feature=player_embedded

Watch it now before they shut it down! Thoughts? Concerns? Whatever?

Republic City...just makes me think of Star Wars.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Male Number of posts : 18532

Back to top Go down

Spoiler Avatar Opening Empty Re: Spoiler Avatar Opening

Post  Lee Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:49 pm

Oh well too late, I checked through a few different links but there's nothing. Mike and Bryan weren't too happy with the leak either.

Spoilers Below!
Like Katara, Tenzin narrates the beginning. Kind of interesting on account that Katara does the narration in the first and he is her son, so that's kinda cool.

He goes on to talk about Aang, his friends, and their sacrifices, and how during their time they create the Republic City to bring forth all the nations, sort of like the United Nations. The element animation was badass, looked even more detailed and fluid (or at least visible then the first one)

They even had different Avatar's bend the elements instead of just characters like Pakku and Azula. Other then that the first episode is called 'Welcome to Republic City'

We also got to see like three seconds of the first episode, which begins in a blizzardy Southern Water Tribe.

Tenzin also has a pretty cool voice, why is it that you always happen to miss everything?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:45 pm

GOD DAMN IT I MISSED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Female Number of posts : 17172

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:48 pm

I found this. I dont know if this was in the opening but here are pictures apparently

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ct8VRv7NyT8&feature=channel_video_title
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:48 pm

lol you sure did! I have to say though, that it was kind of lacking compared to ATLA's opening. The element sequence was awesome, but after that it was just a few nicely drawn pieces that panned across the screen as Tenzin spoke.

Would had been more interesting had they had it with the element sequence, (they did do something similar to the map panning that happens 'When the Fire Nation attacked' but after that it was just some kinestatis effects. Felt they could had done more on that part. Like how Aang rides on his air globe, they could had animated something similar. Just felt like they kind of wanted to take an easier approach.

Edit: Mike and Bryan are probably seriously wanting to gut someone right now. I kind of feel bad for them. Had I made something for so long and then someone jackass decided to leak it on the net before I could see everyone's reaction and so forth, I'd wish the most horrible stuff happen to them.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:51 pm

And they said all the original cast would be dead, come on those old lady hair loopies give it right away! I wonder if Sokka is around to.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:52 pm

It is Katara. Im finding clips that were leaked as well.

Here's one with her in it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKCp3NyhoRQ
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:57 pm

Don't throw too many links in here, on account that we can still get in trouble LS.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:08 pm

if avatarspirit can do it without getting in trouble, i dont see why we'll get in trouble.

anyway, that was all i found and i did see the opening. but since you already saw it, im not putting the link up.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:12 pm

Is the link up again? Man the Avatar Animation group is fighting a losing battle. Before you know it, they'll leak an entire episode tonight and then they'll be so pissed they'll rage quit and we won't get anything else.

Still you really haven't given any of your thoughts. It's like you're totally indifferent to the whole series that's coming. I actually like Korra's character so far from what I saw. When they said in your face, I thought they meant all bitchy like. Still 1 minute can't really justify her too much, so I guess we'll have to see how she acts to people who are strangers and whatnot.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:15 pm

yeah its up in a couple of places and for download.

i was waiting to give my opinion until i digested it. i like the way its going so far. the only thing is Korra's voice isn't at all what i expected it to be. but im sure ill get used to it. and i like her personality so far.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:17 pm

But one minute isn't too much to judge for her character, seems alright though. I wonder if the old dude wearing glasses was Sokka. He had his warrior pony tail, so I wouldn't be surprised if it was.

Tenzin's kids were pretty cute to, the little boy reminds me of ShinChan.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:19 pm

right, which is why its hard for me to have an opinion with these spoilers. they aren't really enough to have an opinion. i mean, its definitely not like the comic book spoilers where you have a pretty good idea what's going on.

Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:22 pm

http://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&channel=s&hl=en&biw=1280&bih=806&q=Shinchan&gs_sm=e&gs_upl=2518l3663l0l3924l8l7l0l0l0l0l272l1348l1.2.4l7l0&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=VwDcTqsoovLSAZmQ7coO

^ ShinChan, wouldn't you agree that Meelo? Looks like him. It's those wacky eyebrows and ugly face. That one guy who created him and commented how ugly he looked was right. What were Mike and Bryan thinking?

Who keeps leaking the stuff? Is it someone who was working for them? Cause they're are total dumbasses then. Yeah lose your job for a few seconds of fame idiot.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:26 pm

yes he looks like Shin Chan.

im not really going to judge the character in terms of appearance vs. personality until i see the show. because yes, he's ugly and at first glance, i dont know what to make of it. but his personality might work with his appearance.

people are speculating its someone who worked on the project. and yeah, thats really stupid. unless its all an act by Nick to make it seem like they're angry and the leak was actually done on purpose.

seriously, i dont get why companies shun these leaks. dont they realize they build up hype? people WANT to see this show now more so than they did before. im not saying its okay to leak entire episodes and all that nonsense but they should leak clips or something.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:31 pm

Right, but it would make more sense if they came out in the open. Oh hey guys here's something to feast your eyes on. And yes there is a big deal if it was some person who worked with the team. Whoever they were, they went behind their team and should not be considered a part of it if they did.

They should also get fired, not for leaking, but for pissing on their teammates behind their back.

I'm sorry but Meelo's face looks like sillyputty. It just kept distorting...
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:49 pm

not necessarily.

think of it this way with movies: what got more hype in the media? when the X-Men Origins trailer was officially released or when the entire movie was leaked? it got WAY more attention when the whole thing was up and illegal activity was going on. leaking something gets more attention because people know and have it in their head 'omg ive got to find this released clip now before the company takes it down' then they go on a hunt for the clip and get overly excited.

something similar happened when Alice images were leaked. people flipped a **** and it made the news when Johnny Depp as the Mad Hatter was leaked. Trailer came out and there wasn't nearly as much hype. leaking gets much more attention.

there's actually a conspiracy theory going on that Bryan purposely leaked it which is why only Mike has said something about it XD. i dont think its true but its pretty funny.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:51 pm

Right, but then there's the fact that that kind of extreme leaking causes everyone's hard work to be seen for free. In other words they lose money. People don't seem to realize that.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:10 pm

oh yeah of course which is why i said they should leak clips and not full episodes. i just used the movie as an example because that was a big leak that everyone knew about.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:15 pm

Right, but that's a bit too extreme. That's like a slap in the face. Granted it wasn't a great movie, it still didn't deserve to be entirely leaked for free.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:25 pm

^ it was too extreme.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:28 pm

But now that you mentioned it, I vaguely remember hearing about that. You know I think you told me lol.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:43 pm

i wouldnt be surprised. it was pretty big and we discussed it in my film class.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:06 pm

So according to the a link, whoever uploaded everything, also spoiled that everyone else besides Katara is dead. Figures they'd only keep their favorite character alive...and it just happens she was my least favorite of the original five.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:08 pm

are you serious? wtf. thats lame.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down