Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heroes of Little Springs

2 posters

Page 6 of 39 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 22 ... 39  Next

Go down

The Heroes of Little Springs - Page 6 Empty Re: The Heroes of Little Springs

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:29 pm

Not too far away from where the Quiver statue was, were two other statues. They were positioned in a way that would have been difficult to see from below. These statues were significantly smaller and depicted two boys. One appeared to have a smirk on his face while the other appeared absolutely terrified.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Female Number of posts : 17172

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:33 pm

Noticing the other statues, Jet's frown weakened to slight confusion. "Well those sculptures are just dumb, who'd want to buy those?"

Last edited by Lee on Sun May 20, 2012 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Lee
Lee
Admin

Male Number of posts : 18532

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:06 pm

Aside from the less than ordinary statues and the broken mirror, there really wasn't much else to go by. If anything had happened in the house, it had been cleaned up well.

Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:38 pm

With no clues left, except for a broken mirror, if that was even a clue, some creepy looking statues, which was probably this artist's weird taste in designs, Jet was again without any leads. Annoyingly he turned away from the statues he was observing, near the balcony, and faced the room about to leave. "Well this was a waste..."
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:23 pm

As Jet left, a presence lurked not too far from Jet was. It watched with great intensity as he left. And it remained even after Jet was gone, watching the three statues Jet had been looking at and plotting...

Very early the next morning, the small town was beginning to become covered with posters. Any pole or board that was available, any wall, any mail box contained these posters. These posters had two children's pictures on them and one woman frantically worked to get as many posters up as humanly possible.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:14 pm

Groggily rubbing his eyes early in the morning, Jet strolled the streets with a warm paper cup of coffee. Not wanting to let the case or job go, but with nothing to go by, he just went on a morning walk.

Stopping briefly, he noticed several fliers tacked to trees, phone poles, poles, walls, and just about everywhere one could be placed. Some even had fallen off of their original spot, lying on the ground, and carelessly being blown around with the wind.

As one tumbled through the street, it eventually smacked into Jet's leg, where it stayed against the wind's breeze. Picking it up, Jet then read off of the flier, noticing the two missing boys.

Casually slurping his cup of coffee, he held the flier at eye level, before gasping at the refreshment. "Huh strange, seems I've seen those boys somewhere..."
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:28 pm

Not far from where Jet was looking at the flyer was the woman continuing her quest to leave no part of town untouched by the posters. If someone passed her, she handed them a flyer and if she saw someone close enough, she handed them a flyer. The woman, however, had not yet seen Jet so she did not give him such attention.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:34 pm

Drinking the last of his cup of coffee, Jet tossed the empty cup into a nearby waste basket, before heading towards the lady. She didn't stop her determined duty, as she pasted these fliers anywhere she could.

"Hey there!" Jet said greeting her, as he walked up. "If you were going for a paper machete town, I think you overshot it." He said with a smile, as he held onto his flier.

Last edited by Lee on Sun May 20, 2012 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:40 pm

The woman stared at him for a moment, taking in the fact that there was a man standing in front of her dressed in costume. At first, she wasn't sure if she should take him seriously or not but desperate times called for desperate measures.

"Please, I'm trying to find my son and his friend," Mrs. Fisher pleaded.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:42 pm

Jet's smile slowly transformed into an expression of surprise, as he took another quick gander at the pictures on the flier. "Oh! So you must be friends with Mrs. Barsa?"
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:17 pm

"Well, my son and her son are friends so I guess in a way, yes," Mrs. Fisher said. "Have you spoken with her already?"
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:51 pm

"Sort of." Jet said smiling, "I'm something of a super-hero." He added, pointing to himself with a cheeky grin.

However something donned on him, a series of flash backs came rushing forward. He remember all the creepy sculptures, the exquisite art work in the ladies house, her as she chiseled on her previous works, and then on two oddly familiar looking statues. Statues of the same exact boys.

"Um, if you'll excuse me please." He said super speeding back to the house. As he did so the wind around him blew violently, causing the fliers the lady was carrying to blow everywhere.

As he came to the sculptures house, he knocked on the door furiously. "What are you, some creep who keeps kids locked away as you sculpt them?" He asked to himself, as he impatiently tapped his foot, waiting for the door to be answered.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:49 pm

Mrs. Fisher was rather stunned to have Jet leave so suddenly. As Jet pounded furiously on the door, no one answered.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:28 pm

Not getting a reply, after waiting some time, Jet jiggled the doorknob. It was locked of course, but with his super speed, he was able to unlock the mechanics of the knob, and opened the door.

As he entered, he looked all around the building, seeing the same sculptures and art work from before. This time he searched more of the house, and sped through different rooms, and doors, attempting to find the missing boys or capture hostages. However every room he looked in proved clean. There wasn't anything out of the ordinary.

"Alright, where are you?" Jet said in an annoyed tone, directed to the artist and owner of the house, as he continued to search at a slower pace.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:09 pm

The basement of the large house was absolutely enormous as it encompassed all of the house's area without being divided as separate rooms. This one, large room was tiled with black and white squares. At the moment, it was not lit very well but well enough where one could basically see where they were going.

The room was full of statues with Ms. Gollard standing in the center. She was leaning on a pedestal. On this pedestal was a statue of a head of a woman with snake-like hair, her eyes wide with rage. Next to Ms. Gollard were the statues of Quiver and the two boys.

And she was clearly waiting for Jet to arrive.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:32 pm

Observing every nook and cranny of this building, or at least what kept his attention, Jet finally found himself wandering down an odd basement. Of course this creepy room had to have some clues. Any basement that felt like a dungeon always had something of a secret to hide.

At least that's what he always thought about his parent's basement when he was a kid. That place was just too damn creepy not to have something going on.

Moving on, he noticed the same peculiar and creepy sculptures from before. The smiling boy wasn't that odd nor was the fairy tale like piece, the one that was questionable was the terrified boy, who looked exactly like one of the boys from the flier. There was no question, as he observed the flier and then the sculptures one more time.

Noticing Ms. Gollard standing in the center, as calm and weird as before, he stopped with a frown. "Alright, I have some questions to ask you. And you better answer them this time." He said pointing at her strictly.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:39 pm

"So you finally found me," Ms. Gollard remarked as Jet entered the basement. She heard what Jet had to say but did not seem very interested.

"That's cute," she replied after listening to him. "Young man, do you have any idea who this is?" she asked as her fingers lightly traced the top of the statue on the pedestal.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:46 pm

Unamused by Ms. Gollard's odd questions, Jet frowned as he folded his arms. "Some lady in need of a serious makeover." He simply stated and bluntly, before throwing his arms down in annoyance. "Look, you're either going to tell me what I want to know or I'm taking you to the station and they can deal with you."

Pointing at her, he kept his frown. "So what's it going to be? The easy or hard way?"
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:25 am

Here, Ms. Gollard frowned.

"No, you listen to me: you're going to tell me what I want to know or I'm going to destroy your precious little friends here," Ms. Gollard said as she motioned towards the statues. "Which one should I break first, hmm?" She then motioned towards Quiver. "How about this one here?"
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:19 am

"Heh, it doesn't matter to me if you break your own art." Jet said folding his arms with a smug. However Jet slowly brought his arms down to his side, as he stared slightly confused and surprise. "Wait, don't tell me you've stuck them in cement or something."
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:00 pm

Here, Ms. Gollard cackled.

"You really don't have a clue, do you?" Ms. Gollard said, still laughing though this was mostly to herself. "Your friends aren't encased in cement: I've turned them into stone," she answered, this time much more composed than before.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:15 pm

"...Into...stone..." Jet said with a lose of words and in disbelief. However his behavior quickly changed to anger, as he stared at her. "Well change them back now, or I'll make you."
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:51 pm

"I don't think so," Ms. Gollard said. Suddenly, there was a faint noise coming from nearby her. It would sound familiar and yet hard to place given the circumstances. In fact, this noise had probably been going on for quite some time but had been so soft that it was hard to hear. But now, the sound was becoming much louder as Ms. Gollard reached for her hair.

The wig she had been wearing fell to the floor. Snakes hissed loudly on top of her head, each one looking deadlier than the next.

"Now, tell me what I want to know or you'll be next!" Ms. Gollard hissed as she went to take off the sunglasses that she was currently wearing.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:14 pm

"Ew, gross." Jet said, with an expression of disgust, as her wig fell to the ground. Slightly put off by what he had just seen, he slowly backed away, but without moving his feet.

Once Ms. Gollard threatened him, he frowned. "I don't think so." Jet said, folding his arms. "Whatever you did to them, you'll have a hard time trying to me." He explained before super speeding away from where he stood. It happened so fast in the dark basement, that all he left behind was a gust of wind and years of dust.

"What is it?" Jet asked after he stopped super speeding. However if one was unable to keep up with his speed, they would had not known where he was. Simply he playfully leaned on one of the statues nearby, with a cheeky smile. "Is it your snakes that do it? I can't touch them then?" He asked before zooming off to another spot.

"Can't catch, what you can't see!"
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:29 pm

At first, Ms. Gollard was slightly taken aback by Jet's sudden speed. However, she quickly rolled her eyes.

"What do they teach children in school in these days?" she said, mostly to herself.

As Jet stood comfortably by a statue, without any hesitation, Ms. Gollard pushed Quiver's statue over. She knew Jet would have no choice but to go for the statue and just as he did, her snakes attacked, taking bites at him ferociously. When her bargaining chip was safe again, she went to kick Jet in the gut.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 39 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 22 ... 39  Next