Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What I Learned From the Avatar Extras

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

What I Learned From the Avatar Extras  - Page 3 Empty Re: What I Learned From the Avatar Extras

Post  Loyal Subject Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:03 pm

so wait, Zuko's mom is going to be revealed in Korra?! how the hell is that going to work XD.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Female Number of posts : 17172

Back to top Go down

What I Learned From the Avatar Extras  - Page 3 Empty Re: What I Learned From the Avatar Extras

Post  Lee Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:10 pm

I don't know...maybe in a flash back? Or maybe Zuko and Ursa are still alive?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Male Number of posts : 18532

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:13 pm

that'd be interesting...they better conclude that story at some point. really, after such build up, it needs to be included. even people that ive talked to who arent big fans of the show say 'oh yeah, what happened to Zuko's mom?' XD.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:15 pm

Well it was like "Where's my mom?"

Cuts to tea shop...

Wait that can only mean one thing! Iroh made her into tea!
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:24 pm

^ exactly.

and, if Zuko hasn't seen his mother in years, why does he find it so easy to just leave her? it's like one of those typical scenes you see in movies where the teenager leaves the house in a rush with a 'okay bye' and then goes to hang out with his/her friends XD. it makes no sense =p
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:36 pm

What? Do you mean they leave for good or what?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:46 pm

no, im saying its kind of weird that Zuko spent all that time wondering about his mom, then he reunites with her (assumingly) and then he just leaves her again to go hang out with his friends. i dont know, if i hadnt seen someone in a long time, id want some 'catching up' time. but i didnt get that impression from the ending XD.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:51 pm

Maybe he never got to see her. Who knows what happened.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:57 pm

but he was all happy, i would think that meant things went well with his mom.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:59 pm

Maybe or that he's enjoying the company with his new friends and uncle. Who knows what the hell went on. I think it's stupid myself, but whatever.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3