Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4th wall? what's that?

3 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

4th wall? what's that? - Page 39 Empty Re: 4th wall? what's that?

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:18 am

The meteor/rock thing is Sozin's Comet. either all of it or a piece of it came to earth and the plan for the Fire Nation was to have Ryuzaki absorb all the power from it. Im guessing that's cause he's in line to be Kaiser but anyway so the problem with the transfer was all the power didn't go to Ryuzaki. Half went to him and the other half went to Lee. Though, it's probably a little less than half because some of it went to a third unknown host. And this happened because the power inside the comet chooses its host(s). I'm only guessing it might be Ai because she was the only other person from the group that's a firebender that was in the caves when it happened.

granted, there are still some things that are unexplained like how they know who the third host is if the third host has yet to really have a reaction from it. i mean, Ryuzaki and Lee have been experiencing symptoms that would suggest something didn't go right in the caves. but the third host hasn't really shown any of that really. the third person could be Naga as well for all I know since he's been missing for a while. though i cant remember if he's the firebender or not XD. i also dont get why Ai got steroids with COAL or whatever that was about. so yeah, there are still things that havent been explained but i really just wanted to know what the heck was going on with the rock. and we found out so im happy XD.

yeah, i know Boiling Rock isn't going to be like that but I couldn't help but to think of the song. I do imagine that if Ai got there, she'd definitely pester the inmates with questions about the Fire Nation though.

and as for the fiction, it's not the same if Ryuzaki's being an ass in the RP! i can't just write something when he's nice it in but in the back of my mind i know he's being such a jerk right now XD. im almost done with it though so ill just finish it later or something.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Female Number of posts : 17172

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:28 am

Well you could always write a fiction about me...I'm nice right? *Forms puppy dog eyes.*

Re-read the black bolded text in the BaSingSe Prison thread. Read it thoroughly, that will explain who the three hosts are. The first one is Ryuzaki, then Lee, and lastly the white haired fool. There is only one character in the RP that had white hair.

...Ok you're probably not going to get it. I don't know if this will be totally a spoiler, so click the link if you dare. Or try to figure it out yourself before you try this.

Spoiler:

Regarding the Boiling Rock bit, where Ai would be happy cause people of the Fire Nation and fire benders are around her, so she feels accepted...what are her feelings about Lee? Or maybe Ryuzaki as well, but he kinda backstabbed her.

I mean Lee is a fire bender as well, does she have a reaction from that?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Male Number of posts : 18532

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:06 pm

the only reason why i thought it wasnt areo was because he died. that confused me a little, i mean, i got Ryuzaki was referring to areo but i was thinking it might not be areo and Ryuzaki might be after areo for another reason...because like i said, he died so...i mean....that's not really going to work out now is it XD?

don't tell them that though XD

she does feel accepted by Lee hence the asking for hugs and, even though it doesnt count, she has asked Lee in the RP fillers to be her 'second big brother'. that's why it hurt her so much that he wanted to just leave her in ba sing se. and that's part of the reason why she was so afraid to tell anyone in the first place; it was Lee's seemingly random freak out during the trials that scared her. she was mostly worried about what he would think of her and how he would react.

i dont know how she's going to act towards him now that he said that to be honest. she's hurt and because she's hurt, she's also kind of angry and i can see her calling out on Lee how he's been avoiding certain topics. like, how he didn't really want to say where he was from when they were at the restaurant. if he's accusing her of not being trustworthy, why can't he answer simple questions like that for the entire group? to her, he's talking about trust but it appears as though he doesn't trust them to a certain degree either. i mean, she DOES notice that he avoids certain topics and beats around the bush because Ryuzaki tried to pull the same thing with her and she noticed. as Ai said to Ryuzaki, she's not that stupid, she just chooses to let it go and wait for them to tell her/the group when their ready. i know why Lee's avoiding it but Ai doesn't. she let him avoid the topics just as she let Ryuzaki avoid them because she did trust Lee. but now that he threatened to ditch her in Ba Sing Se, it's a whole different story. and, prior to the ending of the COAL bit, Ai was closest to Lee so she does feel betrayed to a certain extent. of course, she gets why Lee is angry with her and he should be angry but she feels betrayed by the fact that he would just leave her.

and i mean, part of the reason why she was close to Ryuzaki was because he was from the Fire Nation. i mean, yeah...i dont feel like i need to really explain that XD. unfortunately for her, he didn't really want to talk about that.

Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:34 pm

the only reason why i thought it wasnt areo was because he died. that confused me a little, i mean, i got Ryuzaki was referring to areo but i was thinking it might not be areo and Ryuzaki might be after areo for another reason...because like i said, he died so...i mean....that's not really going to work out now is it XD?

don't tell them that though XD
They don't know that he is dead though. That's just the thing. COAL and the Fire Nation aren't on particularly good terms, so why should they share that information?

Lee never told anyone about his brother and his family of pirates. It has nothing to do with trust or being afraid that someone will think differently of him. If they do, he doesn't care. He still has his family to go back to after it's all said and done.

Right now he's going on a journey, which Ichiro and Kaisui told him to do. There was no teacher left to instruct him after Kazanbai died. He will return when he's gathered enough training/experience.

Onto the not trust issue part. It's sort of...I don't know how best to explain it. Ichiro has a policy that no one in his group is to outright and blatantly tell them such stuff. Like being a pirate and whatnot.

They have a bounty on their head. If someone was to know that someone was a pirate and saw them without their masked personality (the creepy dangerous pirate type) and saw the actual people they would realize they weren't as dangerous or terrifying as they were made/acted out to be.

Then everyone and their brother would feel less terrified and want to claim their heads. It's just easier to avoid all those weaklings and whatnot, then have to kill them because of their greed and stuff. Does that makes sense? They put on public personifications so that only the real deal bounty hunters actually are brave enough to try.

I forgot to mention this, but I'll explain the Ai steroid bit. It was a medicine injection so they could monitor the dark chi. However they later realize that they were researching the wrong bender. (They should had did it on Lee/inspected him)

It's not until the fighter training trail part where they realize their mistake...does that clear things up? The medicine still enhanced Ai's bending/strength however.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:04 pm

yeah, like i said, i got why Lee was keeping it a secret. at least, i partially understood that. but Ai doesn't know any of that.

with areo, that's why i said 'don't tell them that though'. for some reason, i guess i thought the host couldn't be dead for story purposes lol. plus, Areo wasn't in the cave was he? if he was, i dont remember him lol.

and okay, the steroid thing makes a lot more sense now.

Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:52 pm

Areo was never in the caves, nor does he have the separated power from the comet that fused to Lee and Ryuzaki.

Honestly I thought I made this really clear...I guess not.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:00 pm

ok, so they want areo for the dragon power then, right?
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:06 pm

Right! Areo and the white dragon. They don't know he's dead, but they also want to see if there is a way to extract Lee and Areo's powers. They can't just kill either (although one is already dead) with killing the power or 'it' as Azula puts it.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:14 pm

ok, now i get it.

Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:32 am

Mildly putting it, I used Areo and the white dragon as a red shirt character. That's a term/trope about some person who dies to show the seriousness behind the situations.

I don't know what the original creators had in store for him, but I had to make due with what I had been dealt.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:20 am

the red shirt comes from the fact that characters in red shirts always died in Star Trek right lol XD?

anyway, yeah i get it. i think it's better that he's gone. as well all said, he was kind of annoying in the first drafts.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:32 am

That's because the original creator wasn't that great of an RPer. He wasn't as involved as we were, so he didn't have time to flesh his characters out.

And yes, that's where it comes from.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:42 am

yeah that's true.

woot i got it!!!
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:30 pm

Lee, tell me what to do. or at least give me a hint! I need something!
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:35 pm

What!? Is my rock not enough! Work with me woman!

Lee...it's not working for you.

...I know. I don't like it...I'm sorry...I'm sorry.

It's ok if you need help. Like I said just ask. Basically they need a way to get the rock over. The bars are too close together at the moment for the brick to pass through easily. With a lot of force it can, but how would they get momentum to reach the other side? They wouldn't, that's just it. The moment they push it all the way through, it would drop because it doesn't have enough speed and power behind it.

So they somehow need to bypass the tightness of the bars but at the same time figure or devise a way to bring the rock over to them.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:38 pm

I'm only smart at solving mysteries! I'm no good at strategy!

can't they break the rock in two XD

Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:44 pm

It's not like they have the tools to break it correctly.

Spongebob, we aren't cavemen. We have technology now.

Even if they just broke it with brute force or by slamming it a couple of times, how are they going to bypass the bars? Plus banging it at random might just break tiny dust and chunks off, which are then of no use.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:46 pm

i dont know, im just throwing ideas out.

what if they use the gruel stuff as kind of like Vaseline to help push the brick past the bars?
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:50 pm

Their meals don't come for another day or so. I mean they can wait that long, but I'm sure they all want to get out quickly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Un0hos2rKIw

Is that what you want Lee to do? He'll get right on that.

lol kidding aside, if you don't have any ideas at the moment, you can always just have Roister brainstorm out loud the situations that I've posted. Things will come up in due time.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:51 pm

i thought they didn't eat it all.

edit: nevermind.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:05 pm

They ate them to get energized or as best as they could. It's ok though, I moved the story on a bit.

"What are you looking at me for?

Well you're usually the one who comes up with all the plans.

That's a lot of responsibility.

You're also the guy that complains a lot.

That I can live with.

Insert complain or sarcasm.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:07 pm

what's a makeshift bow?
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:10 pm

Rigging something up, that isn't quite what it actually is made out to be. If I explained it here, Longshot would only know unless Roister caught on. He's referring to the coils and wiring of the bed.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:11 pm

so basically it's something Roister wouldn't really know, right? i know i dont know what it is but i wasnt sure if Roister would.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:21 pm

Longshot took notice of the springs. I mean he can still react, like what are you talking about? But you can use your judgment if you think Roister would know it.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next