Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CAT FIGHT

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

CAT FIGHT Empty CAT FIGHT

Post  karin Sun May 03, 2009 4:41 pm

Kensei : " Ladies* winks* and gentle-men * not so enthusiastic* Welcome to the first round. this round is an all lady battle. please introduce Team six The lovely and ever so Flexible , MASHIRO. and her partner dont let her hieght fool you this bra..fighter is a little demon! HIYORI" .

Two females took the field. both were blonde but had very diffrent looks. mashiro was quite tall , has a bob cut and was very attractive. hiyori looked too young to be fighting and had many freckles and large canines.

Kensei: " also next is Team one : The up and coming historian Karin and the little cute ai ! can these two pull a victory or will they be the first to lose !.

people started to fill the seats at a rapid speed while seats had been reserved for the other fighters.

OC * cue me and ai* XD.
karin
karin
Earth Bender

Female Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

CAT FIGHT Empty Re: CAT FIGHT

Post  Loyal Subject Sun May 03, 2009 5:22 pm

OOC: wait, we're fighting now? we didnt conclude the last thread though....*is confused*
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Female Number of posts : 17172

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun May 03, 2009 5:37 pm

OOC: It's your battle LS. I don't know, just go with it?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Male Number of posts : 18532

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun May 03, 2009 7:25 pm

OOC: ill post later. i have to go study now.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun May 03, 2009 7:26 pm

OOC: Pfft study?

Hey LS let's play the not study game!
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  karin Sun May 03, 2009 9:08 pm

OOC All battles will be in separate threads for my benefit ^.^. post in the other thread first if you want. i wanted to get this one done first so since RPing myself Vs foes is difficult for me. all posts out of battle will be in the original thread. i aske din that thread if anyone wanted more details no one asked XD. see i dont type stuff for no reason ( not all the time anyway XD)
karin
karin
Earth Bender

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon May 04, 2009 8:40 pm

Lee wrote:OOC: Pfft study?

Hey LS let's play the not study game!

normally, id be all for that. but this is an AP exam and if i get a 4 or a 5 i dont have to take an entrance exam =D....that...and im being forced against my will to take the test in the first place when it's optional by my school T_T so i mine as well do a good job so i dont have to take another test on Calculus >_>. though i did play the not study game tonight XD

*Ai fumed as she heard the announcer.*

Ai: "Who are you saying is so little you can't see them under a magnifying glass Mad !!!!!" *She ranted*
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  karin Tue May 05, 2009 2:55 pm

Karin who had her arms folded with her hands in her sleeves looked at ai a bit worried " im pretty sure he your adding on to his sentence..." * why doesn't he call me little im only a inch taller?*

Karin looked over as the other two girls entered the ring. " ai i think its starting."

Kensei: "lets the battle of the midgets commence!" he slammed his fist to to ground and revealed many large pits ( the size of about a paddling pool but deep 6ft deep).

oc : turns go Ai, Hiyori,mashiro,Karin.
karin
karin
Earth Bender

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Tue May 05, 2009 4:42 pm

ooc: that was the equivalent of Ed's short rants from Fullmetal.....

Ai: "Midget my ass!" *she yelled as she threw two kunais at Hiyori, one directly towards her and another just slightly astray.*

OOC: how many kunais do i get?
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  zfish9 Tue May 05, 2009 5:20 pm

Loyal Subject wrote:OOC: how many kunais do i get?
OOC: IDK, you seem to never run out.
zfish9
zfish9
Air Bender

Male Number of posts : 2239

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Tue May 05, 2009 5:25 pm

OOC: 10, at least that's the case for the main rp.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Tue May 05, 2009 5:29 pm

@Zfish: no i have a limit. all my weapons were taken now though....so yeah...

@Lee: ok then =D
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Tue May 05, 2009 6:00 pm

OOC: Well Karin is running this rp, so she can decide.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  karin Thu May 07, 2009 1:37 pm

OC : well since your not a master knive thrower and havent mentioned having tricks to hide anyone id say around 10-13 since there quite light and thin i think around a belt of string you can fit almost thirty but keep to 10 so its nice and even so 8 left.

Hiyori saw the two kunais head her way and and ran forward , she skidded underneath first one drawing a small handaxe(?) going off course( ai mentioned it) the second kunai pierced her left ear. she bit her teeth at the pain but then made a full forward charge. the act caused allot of gasps in the spectators stand. she was aiming for ai.

Mashiro gasped at hiyoris reckless behaviour. she then saw an opportunity she ran with incredible speed towards ai revealing a shobo( long knife blade tied around the hand) in the process.she had even got in front of hiyori who had a head start. she was litterally seconds away from ai and prepareing to strike the girl" shorttttiie you hurt hiyori!!! you will pay!!"

Karin who had her eyes set on the kunai as they flew towards hiyori made a perplexed expression as hiyori made little attempt to dodge the projectiles, seeing her charge she crouched on her knees and knocked her fist in the ground and made a sharp V with point facing towards hiyori she then jumped and made a powerful kick sending the sharp rock towards hiyori. she then went to check on mashiro and then panicked as she was nearing to ai , she didn't even have time to shout watch out but attempted to do so.
karin
karin
Earth Bender

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu May 07, 2009 5:15 pm

*Ai jumped in the air to avoid Mashiro's attack. She threw two kunais down at Mashiro while she was in the air.*

OOC: 6 left
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  karin Sat May 09, 2009 10:41 am

Hiyori grabbed the small tomahawk (found the word XD) with both hands then spun around and smashed the earth projectile. it crumbled forming some dust slightly obscuring her vision. then then threw the tomahawk in ais direction.

Mashiro saw ai jump in air and giggled she used her shobos blades flat side the deflect the two small daggers. she bent down and leapt up into the air gracefully while spinning trying to cut aits arms" lets get rid of your hands, you cant bend nor throw pointy things at me then can you hehe suddnely a spinning axe shot out towards mashiro. she crossed both arms na ddue to awkward airborn position she was barely deflected the axe towards ais directin but at lower speed. she also had her right arm badly cut. she fell to the floor and gritted her teeth. not sure if she attack karin and the little girl or her own partner .

Kensei: WOW look at the poor team work hiyori was kciked out last time for killing her partner...and now we can see why!!.

karin saw hiyori break through the rock attack she sent. she started to try and think of some plan but then hiyori go to throw the small axe. " Ai watch out ranged attack!!!!!!" yelled the historian slighty frantic as she ran towards Hiyori. hiyori let sent the tomahawk flying while Karin raised her two fists and jumped aiming a kick towards hiyoris head.

OC lee and zfish you can RP in the stands.....hence why there seats revserved for everyone who is fighting ...
karin
karin
Earth Bender

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat May 09, 2009 12:28 pm

OOC: no one knows im a firebender. thats a mistake.

*Ai looked to see the tomahawk coming her way. She dodged it. Upon landing on the ground, she took the opportunity to pick up the two kunais that had been deflected.*

OOC: can we pick up other people's weapons if they throw them?
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  karin Sat May 09, 2009 1:11 pm

OC : she assuming your bender, did i actually say fire bending ? my bad. and ummm well since she is, an NPC i don't see why not and picking up your own kunai is fine , i refrained from making hiyori pick them up personally but if you want to try and beat mashiro or hiyori to picking it up thats fine.

Hiyori made the most of her short height and ducked , she then grabbed karins leg and bit her in the ankle much to the older womans surprise. she wished she had her axe

Mashiro landed on the ground and glared at ai and hiyori " i would've had the brat then you idiot !!" ( kozue must be loving this :P) she then focused on ai who know had two kunai she ran up to ai faster than any normal person should be able to then tried to tackle ai by skidding into her and aiming a slice for her thigh

Karin yelled from the pain , then braced herself with her two hands , she flipped into a hand and twirled while walking on her hands forcing hiyorii to let go she then back-flipped and hissed from the pain on her ankle she drew her sword that screeched as she did so. " you will regret that you feral whelp were you raised in a kennel or something?". she then flinched slightly as she moved her left foot which now had a bite mark on it ( there's only so much human teeth can do right in such a short time?)

Oc and really lee and zfish , it would be nice to hear some comments on the fight.

Last edited by karin on Sat May 09, 2009 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
karin
karin
Earth Bender

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat May 09, 2009 3:18 pm

OOC: I'm way to busy to worry about a filler right now. The Main RP? Sure, but anything extra won't be happening until this week is finished.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat May 09, 2009 7:26 pm

*As Mashiro began to skid into Ai, Ai stabbed her in the leg with a kunai and used the other kunai to block Mashiro's attack to the thigh. Ai was unable to fully block the attack and was thus scratched. She then made a a run for the tomahawk, hoping the kunai in Mashiro's leg would keep her there for a while. Although it made her slower, Ai ran in a zig zag formation in case Mashiro attempted to throw the kunai at her.*
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  karin Sat May 09, 2009 8:31 pm

hiyori started to run towards ai , as if karin wasnt there " leave my Fricking tomahawk alone you midget idiot ". the comment seemed stupid since hiyori was shorter than ai. she rushed towards ai with vindictive intent.

Mashiro hissed at the pain and had her mobility greatly. she snapped the shobo off and threw it towards ai aiming for her spine .

karin saw hiyori rush over towards her partner . she hoped towards a nearby kunai and grasped it, she then threw the the small dagger at hiyori and rushed towards ai " Ai are you okay ?!!" called karin worried about the collision.

Last edited by karin on Wed May 20, 2009 4:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
karin
karin
Earth Bender

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun May 10, 2009 2:27 pm

OOC: you need to explain the scenario more clearly because i have no idea what is going on. i was away from that girl and now im suddenly colliding with her? O_o
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  karin Sun May 10, 2009 3:53 pm

OOC no mashiro is still really close to you? hiyori is still running towards you i threw a kunai towards but i cant say if it hit untill next turn, im worried about you colliding with mashiro who managed to to you before you reached the tomahawk.
karin
karin
Earth Bender

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun May 10, 2009 8:00 pm

OOC: umm from my understanding i ran away from her....so she's still close to me?
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  karin Mon May 11, 2009 2:06 pm

well ai , you know her turn counts too and she is faster than anyone there remember the girl who beat kozue? even injured shes faster XD.
karin
karin
Earth Bender

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum