Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP Art

5 posters

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

RP Art - Page 3 Empty Re: RP Art

Post  Lee Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:59 pm

lol I sorta figured it would be Ryuzaki related.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Male Number of posts : 18532

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:50 pm

lol of course it would =p.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Female Number of posts : 17172

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:11 pm

okay, so i managed to finish the comic i was doing. i did a bit of a rush job because i just wanted to get it out of my head. also, i did a little writing piece to go with it since i needed a break from Fairfarren.

RP Art - Page 3 Confessioncomic

It was a breakfast that appeared to last an eternity. Zito was reading the cover of The Ember Island Tribune for nearly an hour (or so it appeared that way). Yet, despite his calm, carefree composure, Ai was absolutely sure he was onto her. Oh yes, he most definitely knew and if he did not know, he was sure to find out soon. How Ryuzaki was able to eat so collectively next to her was beyond Ai. His heart must have been beating just as fast as hers was if not faster. She was absolutely convinced all of these were facts.

A bead of sweat was beginning to brush against her skin. She froze: that single bead of sweat was a dead give away to the torment inside her. Someone was sure to notice, Zito was sure to notice such a crucial detail. However, she soon exhaled out of relief: it was merely a thread of hair brushing against her. Just a hair. And Zito was still reading, as though nothing had happened. But she knew all too well he was watching her very carefully.

The pressure inside her was simply too much; the butterflies were ready to escape up her throat and out of her mouth. But what placed her on the edge most, what created the butterflies in the first place was the unbelievable silence between the three. It was too much, too much for her. The guilt was consuming her to the point where any moment it would send her off the deep end. She would be mad, completely and utterly insane. And this would force Zito and Ryuzaki to place her into a mental institution and no one comes out of there alive.

But Ai had never managed to finish such thoughts of insane asylums and the inevitable slow, painful death that went with them because she had already sealed her fate.

“Ryuzaki and I had sex!” the words escaped her freely, ringing throughout the entire room, traveling to other parts of the house, and finally settling in the ears of those around her.

A number of things happened after Ai had practically shouted her confession. After having a moment to process the information, Ryuzaki, who had been sitting on her left, uncontrollably dropped the syrup he was using. It hit the table with a clang before rolling along its merry way, spreading syrup along the table. His heart nearly stopped and his eyes widened with absolute terror of the man who was seated at head of the table. Zito, who had been enjoying a nice cup of tea as he did every morning, suddenly found himself nearly choking on the once comforting liquid. The tea flew across the table, sprinkling his paper and food with its warmth delight. Even to this day no one (not even Zito himself) is entirely sure exactly what he was thinking at that moment.

Ai did not notice all the chaos that was going on around her. She simply inhaled and exhaled a breath of relief, feeling so much better about herself and wondering what she should eat first.

That is not how Zito actually looks. To be honest, I imagine him to be older than he really is...so I have yet to think of what he would look like RP time wise. But he definitely doesn't look how he does in the comic.

The idea is completely insane, somewhat stupid, and...yeah. I've had the idea since I re-read whatever chapter zfish's note says "hate to break it to you but she's not sleeping with you". I don't know why but for some reason when I read the line, I thought "even if they did do that, everyone would find out about it right away because Ai can't keep that kind of a secret". And then this developed. XD.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  zfish9 Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:25 am

I could see Ai doing that easily.

...let me rephrase that, I can see her saying that the morning after easily, not Ai and Ryuzaki going at it.
zfish9
zfish9
Air Bender

Male Number of posts : 2239

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:44 am

^ my thoughts exactly =p.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:07 am

That's a pretty detailed story for a comical drawing. I like the expressions for most of the panels, Zito's is pretty nonchalant until the last part. I can tell you took a lot of time planning this out, even if you said you rushed it to get the idea out on paper. It shows (the planning not rushing), especially with the well written out story to go along with it.

What is Ai eating though? It doesn't look like waffles, is it a fried egg?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:11 pm

^ i have no idea what she is eating. i just drew square and circle-like shapes to show she has food on her plate XD.

and thanks for the comments =D
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:16 am

okay, three pieces i did on vacation. the first one is a mini comic depicting Ai and Ryuzaki's 'reunion'. i dont imagine this to actually happen in the RP. i just thought of it while listening to a song. the song is called 'Gomennasai' by Tatu i think...

RP Art - Page 3 Gomennasai
RP Art - Page 3 Gomennasaipg2

i was also practicing writing in hirgana. it just says "Gomennasai"; "Ryuzaki"; "Gomennasai Ai".

and then this was the cast as chibis. i wrote this in Katana. i think (or at least, it should) say "Avatar RP".
RP Art - Page 3 Avatarrpchibis

the person on the bottom next to Ryuzaki is Dumpling Man...at least, thats what i thought he looked like before i read his description.

EDIT: apparently, the pictures are really big...so you have to click on them to get the full image.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:25 am

The comic characters are really nicely detailed. I wouldn't had known what anything said if you had not told me. Does the second page still just say Ryuzaki and Ai? It's the one when Ryuzaki is alone. Which comes first? The second page kind of confuses me as to what is happening in that part. Although it's all nicely drawn and spacial wise it is neat and orderly.

The chibi cast are pretty cool. I really like Itachi, he's probably my favorite. With his fuzzy nose and ears, he just looks too cool. Also Ai's stepping on a ladder or stool.

I didn't know who the person to the far right was. It took me a while to figure out it was Karin sadly. I just completely forgot she was once part of the group. Now it's just back to the four. They're all very nicely done!

Since I have off tomorrow and Monday! Yay for the 4th holiday! I think I might work on the next chapter and do some art work, along with working on a costume for Halloween. I got a pretty big and fun line up for the next days!

This is what I'm planning to work on. I was going to do Laung or Zaraki's costume, but realized I didn't draw them yet. Maybe I'll draw them tomorrow. So instead I had a different plan for a costume.

http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Soldier_%28Job%29

http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Archer_%28Final_Fantasy_Tactics_A2%29

Like those two designs. They would be challenging but fun to work with.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:43 am

this is the order =D:

"Gomennasai"

"Ryuzaki?"

"Gomennasai"

"Gomennasai, Ai."

"Gomennasai."

it's just Ryuzaki repeating 'I'm sorry' for the most part. Which he should! =p and i dont know if this is what you're talking about but he's supposed to be hugging her XD.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:28 pm

Well it's pretty well detailed. I think a few less Gomennasai could had sufficed, but hey that's just my opinion. Either way it's really good.

Do you plan on uploading it to DA? I actually think it would do pretty well there.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:48 pm

yeah i know i went overboard i just liked writing it over and over XD.

i wasnt going to upload it on dA but i might later.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:27 pm

So I made a quick sketch of Lee during the time when the finalists arrived at the tournament. This is when he gazed at all the cheering fans, feeling slightly intimidated.

Oh yeah and that's him without his hat on, just so you all knew what he looked like without it on.

RP Art - Page 3 Intimidated_by_FreedomBrigade

Full pic here

http://th09.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2010/228/7/1/Intimidated_by_FreedomBrigade.jpg
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:38 pm

^ that comment about what he looked like was so directed at me wasn't it? =p

your backgrounds put my backgrounds to shame. and that was just a quick sketch =p.

Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:41 pm

After I nailed down the angle of the head, I tried it another way, but I kept screwing up and decided to keep his head a little lower.

After that things started to pick up. I say quick, but it was about an half hourish after all of the shading, which was tedious to do. I just didn't want to keep the seats all bland looking, I needed a way to make them looked filled without making a person in each one.

Oh and no I actually forgot about that, but yeah let's go with that. I just meant that I never drew Lee without his hat, so this is what he looks like.

He normally has his hat on at all times, one of the reasons is his messy hair.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:53 pm

^ half an hour is nothing. it takes me forever to do backgrounds...which is why i usually avoid them, make them really simple, or i just take a picture from the internet and use a filter on it. though now that i know what im doing with photoshop a bit more im thinking of drawing the background on a separate piece of paper like what they do in visual novels.

yeah....

i remember you drawing a nice picture of Lee leaning over on the railing with his hat on. i think its in the beginning of the thread. i also remember another picture with a bird or something in the background that was awesome.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:59 pm

Practice makes perfect!

Also do you mean this picture?

http://freedombrigade.deviantart.com/art/Determined-131541063
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:01 pm

^ yes! that's the one. and there's that hand i commented on in this thread XD.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:04 pm

Oh yeah you're right heh. The drawing I did today was merely for practice, but I always wanted to draw an intimidated tournament scene.

I plan on drawing some more, whether it be the Avatar RP or not, to get some more practice in. With being sick and my slave driving job, I had no time to really do much. Now that I quit before school let in, I hope to get a few sketches/drawings in!
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:09 pm

and you can draw Ryuzaki so I know what he looks like in your head. an Abarai would be nice too since I can't get the bald man image out of my head.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:12 pm

Actually I planned on doing a duo of Zaraki and Laung in a fight. That might actually take some time to do, so it won't be a quick sketch.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:15 pm

^ that works too since i dont know what they look like either.

oh oh oh can you draw Nagi and Naga? Ever since Host Club, i love those two XD.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:20 pm

Host Club what? Is that where Nagi and Naga are from? Sheesh do all our created characters have to be an insert of some kind...or most?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:21 pm

no, Nagi and Naga just remind me of the twins from Host Club even though they act nothing alike. i dont know who Nagi and Naga are based off of or if they are based off of anyone. i didnt create them.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:24 pm

Ah I see, I just know that a lot of our characters are based off of Bleach and Naruto to a lesser extent.

And when I get to the COAL Arc, don't be surprised if you see some name changes. Uncommon minor names from a show are ok, but when it's main names...ugh it's just too much. So yeah, I'll make Lee notes when the name appears so you know who it actually is supposed to be.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum