Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Name That Quote (Non_Avatar Style)

+2
zfish9
Lee
6 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Name That Quote (Non_Avatar Style) - Page 3 Empty Re: Name That Quote (Non_Avatar Style)

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:13 pm

zfish9 wrote:would that "Upcoming movie" be a sequel to another movie that you saw... what 3+ times LS and that the people who are making it are changing the plot a lot?

I'm just takeing a random guess with that, that's all.

yeah that's the one! =D actually, it turns out they arent changing the plot, they're just changing what was supposed to be just a character's voice as an illusion to a character's image as an illusion so he'd get more screen time.

And no Lee, it isnt Alice in Wonderland. I dont have to cheat for that one =p
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Female Number of posts : 17175

Back to top Go down

Name That Quote (Non_Avatar Style) - Page 3 Empty Re: Name That Quote (Non_Avatar Style)

Post  zfish9 Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:24 pm

How'd i know that was the right movie @.@
zfish9
zfish9
Air Bender

Male Number of posts : 2239

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:38 pm

^ i dont know, like i said, i didnt know it at first. i accidentally cheated XD
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:00 pm

Question, it's some movie or thing you obsess over....it's coming out soon

Ok that kills Alice and that one movie about the Witch....
Lee
Lee
Admin

Male Number of posts : 18535

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:15 pm

^ you mean Wicked? yeah no, that movie wont be coming out for years now.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:04 pm

Darn! I don't know...the only way I will know is if I cheat.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:16 pm

The movie is geared towards women...and it is a sequel...
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:20 pm

The Traveling Sisters of the Pants? Or whatever it's called?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:24 pm

no.

it's coming out in November...there's going to be a midnight showing...the first one is named after a time of the day...there's lots of fangirls. the main guy's name begins with an "E" and his last name begins with a "C"
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  zfish9 Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:55 pm

Loyal Subject wrote:there's lots of fangirls.
Apparently you're clearly underestimating the number.
zfish9
zfish9
Air Bender

Male Number of posts : 2239

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:28 pm

^ thats because i dont consider half the fanbase true fangirls because half the fangirls didnt even read the damn books (my sister included). and then they go and root for the other guy and call the main guy ugly! @_@
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  HaruWolf Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:15 pm

I can't believe that LS didn't know it!!
HaruWolf
HaruWolf
Water Bender

Female Number of posts : 248

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:17 pm

It's Twilight! It's frickin Twilight New Moon!

Why do I know? It's the only show and book that LS get's so pissed over!

...Did I get it right?

Ok I cheated a little, I didn't know what the second book was called.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  HaruWolf Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:20 pm

Yup!! You're right!!
HaruWolf
HaruWolf
Water Bender

Female Number of posts : 248

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:21 pm

Alright! Just don't expect me to know the name of who said it though. I'm lucky I got it that far lol.

LS for shame....you a Twilighter and not knowing it? Tsk tsk tsk...
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:38 pm

^ my household contains siblings that are becoming obsessed with the movies when they haven't even taken the time to read the damn books. So yeah, I'm not really that ecstatic over the movie for the time being. This is like the fifth time I've been obsessed with something, everyone calls it stupid or is uninterested, and then they become obsessed with it shortly after only to completely ignore me.

Besides, I'm too busy being obsessed with Alice =P. Give it a couple of months and I'll be obsessed with it again.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:05 pm

Ok I'll name a few and see if I'm right on who it might be.

Edward (that's someone right?) Bella, and Jacob.

I only know these since Karin and LS had an all out fangirl battle about the male lead characters.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:08 pm

Bella says it, yes.

yeah...that's a whole other issue entirely. Once again, siblings have taken sides with Jacob just because Robert Pattinson is ugly. It's not Edward's fault they didn't get a perfect looking man to play him! (not to mention, it's impossible to do)

anyway yeah, so you want to pick another quote that I can keep guessing at and hopefully get it right? =D
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:18 pm

There's no such thing as the perfect person, thing, whatever. You'll be long and dead if you're waiting for that.

*Reads paper (Refugee camp)

"Refoogie...huh...that's a weird name for a camp."
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:34 pm

^ i know, that's my point. they're just basing who they like better just because of the person's looks. and that annoys the heck out of me. that's like picking Gaston over the Beast just because Gaston is better looking @_@. EDIT: This moves into another rant but it's about Avatar so if you want to read, go ahead /EDIT and that just leads into to the whole watching a movie just because a good looking man is in it. it's one thing to watch something because someone you look up to is in it. it's another to chase after movies simply because the guy is good looking. and i only bring this up because now my sister's want to see the midnight showing of the Last Airbender movie just because Jasper is in it. and it pisses me off. dont mess with Avatar just because of Jasper. and they have been making fun of me till the end of time that i watch Avatar @_@.

ok...now back to the quote...can i have a lifeline =D
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:36 am

Well I know a lot of people who will see it now since it's not a cartoon and live action. I think they can't get it across their minds that cartoons aren't just juvenile shows now.

Ok we can continue those rants at the Avatar Movie or another General topic thread.

Type Refoogie in one google...it's cheating, but whatever lol.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:50 pm

^ yeah my sister is guilty of that too...

anyway, uhh American Dad? that's what google said but i wouldnt know, ive never seen the show.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:02 pm

Yup! From which character do you know?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:05 pm

umm..the dad? lol i dont know, ive never seen this show, i dont know who the characters are.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:14 pm

Yeah it's the dad, Stan Smith. It's a show from the creator of Family Guy. You should really watch it. It's nothing like Family Guy at all. It's always flashbacks with Family Guy or some extended scene that's wasting time. American Dad normally has a solid plot in the beginning and sticks with it and it's usually a secret agent type of mission or some mishap that his family usually makes.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next