Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime

+2
zfish9
Lee
6 posters

Page 5 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 24 ... 44  Next

Go down

Anime - Page 5 Empty Re: Anime

Post  karin Sat May 30, 2009 7:08 pm

woohoo grimmjow now has an English VA XD * has a fangirl episode *

Earth Bender

Female Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat May 30, 2009 7:18 pm

karin wrote:sorry but LS you got to admit , it was anit-climatic ( the kakashi..and everyone thing). it made thw whole arc ...useless.

no it didnt. i was going to stop reading the entire series as soon as it was confirmed he was dead. now the writer has forced me to continue reading.

besides, it wasnt as anti-climatic as the Harry Potter ending =D
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Female Number of posts : 17175

Back to top Go down

Post  karin Sat May 30, 2009 7:50 pm

kakashi = good

EVERYBODY= bad. it so anit-climatic but i didnt mind it ( but if this was going to happen like that i wish more people died like hinata , komuharu SP , iruka , kiba etc ...)

i knew it would screw up the minute it made lee and team guy seem useless it became to much for me. and konan was so "over-hyped" lol. how is she an S class criminal ( my cousin is in love her and had a hissy fit she didnt break down after becoming ALONE).

and kakashi ans sakura are meant to be developed ( character wise) this year so i didnt expect them to die at all.

Earth Bender

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat May 30, 2009 7:54 pm

i dont read spoilers or hints so i wouldnt know...besides, what happened between Kakashi and his father while he was dead was development. so technically....he could have stayed dead.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  karin Sat May 30, 2009 8:03 pm

true, but kishimoto said in a nutshell this year would go

Sasuke, kakashi,sakura so these three are meant to get more attention than anyone . like hell he will keep to this ( he doesnt have too) but he never gives females power :(.

Earth Bender

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat May 30, 2009 8:09 pm

i seriously doubt kakashi is going to get more attention this is his pattern in this serious

acts badass
goes to the hospital
says something wise or humorous

acts badass
goes to the hospital
says something wise or humorous

and it just keeps going on and on...i mean seriously how many times has this guy been to the hospital in this series? i bet its more than any character in the whole series.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  karin Sat May 30, 2009 8:40 pm

um well not really , naruto an sasuke have been hospitalised just as much ( though not always in a hospital ).

it just that every fight kakashi has = hospital lol. i would rather see Tsunade thna him but he is meant to develop ( well sasuke Vs kakashi would cool). plus if sasuke kille dhim naruto and sakura would motivation !!!!!

hawk match ups = sakura vs karin, suigetsu vs sai, juugo vs lee and naruto vs sasuke PERFECTA XD.

Earth Bender

Back to top Go down

Post  zfish9 Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:26 pm

Okay, i have a site link that has over 800 mangas on it. it's easy to get around too.
http://www.onemanga.com/

I also got into a new manga, Liar Game. it's more psychological and out-smarting everyone, and that's what i like about it.
zfish9
zfish9
Air Bender

Male Number of posts : 2239

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:58 am

Is it a game, or is that the title of the book?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Male Number of posts : 18535

Back to top Go down

Post  zfish9 Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:29 pm

that's just the title of it. it's pretty much on the boarderline of a scam and an actual get-rich quick scheme that works.
zfish9
zfish9
Air Bender

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:42 pm

So the main character is a con artist?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:15 am

^ yeah he is. my friend showed me Liar Game and its really good. Zfish, you're lucky you're just starting to read it. before, they would never update the story and the series was 49 chapters ahead of the translated version. now they're picking it up so thats good ^_^

if onemanga doesnt have what you want, you can go to mangafox. though onemanga has a lot of stuff.

ive been reading Pandora Hearts (havent watched the anime. it just takes too much time. i have so many things i want to watch) and this other manga thats based on a visual novel on Alice in Wonderland. its really good so far but there's hardly any updates for it. and i dont remember the title because its really long.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  karin Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:44 pm

Loyal Subject wrote:^ yeah he is. my friend showed me Liar Game and its really good. Zfish, you're lucky you're just starting to read it. before, they would never update the story and the series was 49 chapters ahead of the translated version. now they're picking it up so thats good ^_^

if onemanga doesnt have what you want, you can go to mangafox. though onemanga has a lot of stuff.

ive been reading Pandora Hearts (havent watched the anime. it just takes too much time. i have so many things i want to watch) and this other manga thats based on a visual novel on Alice in Wonderland. its really good so far but there's hardly any updates for it. and i dont remember the title because its really long.

sometimes its because its a monthly manga not a weekly like rosario vampire II hardly gets an update and FMA gets updated monthly. i use onemanga.com to bleach , sometimes naruto , currently one-piece ( omg all archaeologists betray their friends O.o) FMA hitman reborn( which i SWEAR encourages yaoi). its a good site Happy

Earth Bender

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:50 pm

^ no it was simply because these people wanted to release it by volumes and that takes forever in addition to the fact the Liar Game was at the bottom of their list of things to do. But now that most of their stuff has ended and they got more people I guess they decided to work on it more.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  karin Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:37 pm

oh right so you get more chapters with the wait? i think i would prefer that XD.( since every week of bleach seems to end with a explosion meant kill someone that never does ...D:)

Earth Bender

Back to top Go down

Post  zfish9 Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:58 pm

Well, back onto Tsubasa, chapter 222 is up. but for ome reason onemanga is lagging and making me wait alot longer to read it...

although i did read a little bit of it. it looks like Watanuki is going to have that job ALOT longer then he thought >.>

Unless something in xxxHolic says otherwise...

EDIT: for the last week now, i think i know how liar game will end. and how, specifically Akiyama will bring down the people sponsoring Liar Game. i can even specifically say how much money he will take, driving them into debt. how do i know?
Spoiler:
zfish9
zfish9
Air Bender

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:28 pm

^ because you looked it up since the actual manga is way ahead of the translations? XD
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  zfish9 Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:43 pm

no i did not. i knew how ever since the second round.

and i did not look it up.
zfish9
zfish9
Air Bender

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:45 pm

^ good job then zfish. just dont tell me =P i dont want to be spoiled.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  zfish9 Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:20 pm

Okay, i'm now reading xxxHolic, and in the third chapter, one thing Yuko said confused the hell out of me...
the conversation starts here, but it's the first pannel of the fifth page that confused me.
I KNOW that Yuko is talking about Fei Wong Reed, but he made that staff? i thought Clow Reed made it...
so yeah, i'm confused at this point...
zfish9
zfish9
Air Bender

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:54 pm

^ dont ask me. im no where near done with that and i think im just going to wait until it's all over before i actually read it.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  zfish9 Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:26 pm

Well, Rave just ended.
Spoiler:
zfish9
zfish9
Air Bender

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:23 am

Anyone here ever heard of a show called YuYu Hakusho?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zfish9 Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:45 pm

i've heard of it and I know some of the storyline, but i never watched it...
zfish9
zfish9
Air Bender

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:12 pm

It's actually pretty good. I think it came out in Japan around the early 90's.

There's four seasons of it all on box set per season. It only costs around $20, much cheaper then other season sets I've seen for any kind of entertainment. And unlike other box sets they cram so many episodes in each set that it's well worth the money spent. I was actually surprised at the amount of episodes on each DVD.

For those who don't know YuYu Hakusho is about a the human world and demon world. There are demons who are able to pass through the barrier field between each world. Those demons who manage to pass by are not pushovers as the barrier is tough. So in order to deal with that the Spirit World (Heaven) trains several humans to become Spirit Detectives to be the police authority for demons. Though the average human can not identify a human from a demon.

It's worth a watch.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 24 ... 44  Next