Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Movies

+4
karin
HaruWolf
Lee
Loyal Subject
8 posters

Page 7 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next

Go down

Movies - Page 7 Empty Re: Movies

Post  Loyal Subject Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:49 pm

^ yeah that is the reason why it did so well. thats what happened with the last movie.

and here's me who STILL hasnt seen the damn movie! curse you swine flu!!! (yes, i have reason to believe i was infected T_T)
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Female Number of posts : 17172

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:33 pm

Hahaha! And here everyone was poking fun at me!

Oink oink oink!

Hahaha!

I hope you feel better LS
Lee
Lee
Admin

Male Number of posts : 18533

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:40 pm

^ i didnt have it bad because i got the vaccine in me before i caught it so hahaha XD. but yeah no, im better now. cause i got it when i didnt have classes so i just rested for four days and took my sister's prescription =P. thats why im not entirely sure if i fully caught it or whatever. but my sister did have it and i got sick after taking care of her one day....so i dont know.

and now im off to see new moon. finally!!!!! be back later =D
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:17 pm

Well that's good that you're feeling better now.

Well I'm not a fan of Twilight or the movies, but I'll ask if you enjoyed it. Not if it was good since I probably will never see it myself. I'm just not into romance stuff like that.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zfish9 Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:13 pm

Loyal Subject wrote:^ yeah that is the reason why it did so well. thats what happened with the last movie.

and here's me who STILL hasnt seen the damn movie! curse you swine flu!!! (yes, i have reason to believe i was infected T_T)
Same here. (Not the movie, the swine flu.) I got the Swine Flu. i was out for two days in the begining of november. two weeks later, i got the same thing, only it got worse.
zfish9
zfish9
Air Bender

Male Number of posts : 2239

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:28 pm

^ yeah im trying my best not to get a sore throat at least. the fever and achiness never really bother me as much as my throat because it takes me forever to clear it. like its taken me months to get rid of a sore throat >.<.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:00 am

Well did you at least like the movie?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:17 pm

^ the movie was ok. i know i would have liked it more if it weren't for the stupid tweens there. seriously, they screamed EVERY time some guy's shirt came off. @_@ and, my sister said no one did that during the midnight showing or if they did, it was a minimum. but these people were out of control. i have no problem with interactive audiences but this was overkill. i told one kid to shut up and my mom yelled at another kid because of their language and my younger sister was with us. now i know i have to go to the midnight showings or i have to wait like a month after the movie is out because it killed the experience.

as a movie though, i knew it wasnt going to be as good as the first one but it was ok. the effects were nice. and i actually felt bad for Jacob which is really saying something because i hated him in the book XD. Ummm oh yeah, the costuming for Victoria was so badass and she was such an awesome character compared to the book where i didnt really see her as a threat. and there parts that made me laugh....the main things that i didnt like were 1. Robert Pattinson 2. there was this part where they were showing Bella being emo and i thought it was funny...and at one point i got dizzy because they kept going in circles to show the seasons changing. 3. the way the camera angles were made it look like the guys were twice the size as Bella and out of proportion....so that was weird. 4. the worst thing of the whole movie: Bella and Edward frolicking in the woods. I kid you not, they were friggin frolicking. Totally killed the moment. x_x

as far as dialogue goes, at times i really cant tell you because the audience was so loud i barely heard some scenes....
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:19 pm

Woah there! I asked how was the movie, not a life story Laughing
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zfish9 Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:40 pm

reason #47 why i try not to ask questions that often. you're guaranteed to get a life story eventually.
zfish9
zfish9
Air Bender

Male Number of posts : 2239

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:16 pm

I've never had that problem when going to see a movie of any kind, although Avatar might be different. I think I'll see that during an odd hour so the goofy fans aren't there.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Uruviel Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:26 am

Ahaha frolicking. I love that word. Maybe I'll go watch it at night if I have a particularly crappy day at work some time soon, it would be a good pick-me-up it seems :P

I love how Robert Pattinson is the #1 thing that made you laugh in the movie. Hahaha!
Uruviel
Uruviel
Water Bender

Female Number of posts : 243

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:44 pm

im sorry but his barbie doll is more attractive than him XD. apparently, im one of the oddballs who doesnt see why everyone loves him to death XD.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Uruviel Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:05 pm

ahahaha! Will you be my new best friend?? I feel the exact same way. Everytime anyone tells me about "Edward Cullen from the Movie" I have to stop them and say, "please, his name is Robert Pattinson - that is NOT Edward Cullen" LOL!
Uruviel
Uruviel
Water Bender

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:12 pm

I'm sure all actors have been called their fictional characters at one time or another.

That whatshisface, he looks really goofy with his unmatching hair and brow. I never cared for Twilight and all the dorky fans probably fueled my hatred for him and all things Twilight. I'm referring to those methhead fans.

The same thing applies to me with That's 70's Show. If you never seen it, there's a female main character named Donna who is supposed to be the most beautiful women in the whole show, though I never found her attractive.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Uruviel Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:21 pm

really? Donna was so pretty -- she had such nice red hair! I wish I had red hair, but since I'm Indian, it wouldn't look good at all unfortunately Sad

I just don't like Robert Pattinson, that's all -- I can't see him as Edward and he acts really horribly. :P
Uruviel
Uruviel
Water Bender

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:37 pm

Uruviel wrote:ahahaha! Will you be my new best friend?? I feel the exact same way. Everytime anyone tells me about "Edward Cullen from the Movie" I have to stop them and say, "please, his name is Robert Pattinson - that is NOT Edward Cullen" LOL!

yes im secretly gathering a group of anti Robert Pattinson fans. XD. my mom likes him and even i convinced her that shirtless Robert Pattinson is so not happening XD. lol
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Uruviel Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:34 am

LOL! I... can't even imagine him shirtless.... was there a shirtless scene? The guy who plays Jacob is hot. Too bad he's only like 16 or something..........
Uruviel
Uruviel
Water Bender

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:07 pm

Ok so to change the topic, I don't like Twilight as much as the other guy,...has anyone seen the trailer for Toy Story 3? I did and I have to say it looks pretty nice, too bad it's not going to air for about a full year.

Huh seems like every movie/television series I want to see has that same pattern...Avatar season 3 anybody?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:12 pm

^ i saw the trailer and i want to see the movie.

and yes, Robert Pattinson was shirtless and yes I thought Jacob was better looking than him.

Sherlock Holmes and the Princess and the Frog are coming out soon =D. oh yeah and Avatar. those are the three movies i really want to see that are coming out soon. im going to try to see Princess and the Frog next week. Ive heard its VERY good and im so excited =p.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:16 pm

Meh they probably picked at it so much that it's 100% politically correct. It doesn't matter if you bend history all the way sideways as long as everyone's happy. Real history doesn't matter anymore.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:21 pm

^ well i think Maddie is more politically correct than Tiana if you ask me XD. but yeah, they did some major changes. like Tiana was originally a maid and they changed her to being a cook. but i did see the beginning of the movie (not finished) and it was very good. from what i saw.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:23 pm

I know if I ever get close enough to creating a Civil War animation that I'm going to be bombarded by the whining FCC, which sucks since people need to know how the war and time period actually was. Gettysburg the movie was so watered down for it's audience.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Uruviel Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:51 pm

I really want to watch Prince of Persia!
(and sherlock holmes and avatar and the princess and the frog)
Uruviel
Uruviel
Water Bender

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:36 pm

I really want to watch Prince of Persia!
(and sherlock holmes and avatar and the princess and the frog and the list keeps on going?)
[/b]

I didn't know they were making a Prince of Persia movie. I never did play the game though something in the gut of me stomach tells me that it won't do to well...unless the director is really enthusiastic about the subject.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum