Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What I Learned From the Avatar Extras

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

What I Learned From the Avatar Extras  - Page 2 Empty Re: What I Learned From the Avatar Extras

Post  Lee Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:51 pm

Ming? Do you mean Meng? That girl from the fortune teller episode.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Male Number of posts : 18532

Back to top Go down

What I Learned From the Avatar Extras  - Page 2 Empty Re: What I Learned From the Avatar Extras

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:11 pm

no, Ming. the guard who was nice to Iroh while he was in prison.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Female Number of posts : 17172

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:15 pm

Pu On Tim is the playwright for 'The Boy in the Iceberg' (the play in the Ember Island Players)

and, the concept of Aang's actress is based off of Peter Pan. I so called that one! XD and considering all the Peter Pan references I see in the RP, I thought that was funny XD.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:16 pm

What Peter Pan references?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:22 pm

-Ryuzaki being like Captain Hook for no reason.
-Faye's introduction and the fact that his name is Faye.
-Bloody Bandits=Lost Boys

there's a lot more but i only mentioned some of them. and some of them were mentioned in the fourth wall thread.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:25 pm

The first two, I think, are just you. I never saw Captain Hook nor Faye. I don't even understand what you're getting at with Faye's introduction.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:28 pm

I meant the random references I pointed out that don't exist.

Oh wait...I didn't mean Faye's introduction. I meant when Ai was chasing Faye around the room. I'm pretty I said I based her chasing Faye with a pillow case to when Peter Pan chases Tink around the room with his hat.

Bubble: "For the record: Jet is dead."
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:11 pm

When did they show that one? In the episode he dies in or the play?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:55 pm

in the play XD
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:10 pm

I was going to say...that would be a bit messed up.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:46 pm

there weren't any comments during that scene in Lake Laogai.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:04 pm

I was watching some old cartoons the other day and I noticed they did those bubble things that Avatar did to. I guess everyone's starting to pick up on that idea. I don't really like it though...it covers up too much of the bottom screen.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:59 pm

^ i think it's only good for special occasions.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:03 am

That's true, the shows I watched didn't know moderation with this bubbles. It was really pointless stuff...like "This character is blue." or "Those are pineapples." You'd have to be pretty blind not to realize such obvious things. Either that or have horrible observation skills.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:03 pm

^ yeah that's lame XD.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:30 pm

remember the sage that helped the gaang in Roku's temple? his dad was apparently killed because he was still loyal to the avatar and the sage was raised by the other sages.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:32 pm

Is that what one of the caption bubbles said?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:44 pm

yeah
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:41 pm

I don't know why they would bother explaining that or going so in depth with a character if they don't even explain their background. Seems like a waste of time.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:01 pm

^ maybe they wanted him to have a bigger part but that got cut out.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:03 pm

Weren't you the guys who told me the circus tamer for Appa had the longest bio of any minor character? I mean what gives if you can't go in depth?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:29 pm

^ no it was the guy who had the firebending move that 'kidnapped' Katara at the fire nation festival.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:31 pm

Oh that guy! I remember him. He even had less screen time then that guy!
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:39 pm

yeah =p
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:55 pm

In the Art book for Avatar, I read one of the interviews. In it Mike and Bryan explained that the three most asked questions were How did you go about doing this animation, How did you draw what you had done, And Where is Zuko's mother.

They said they would answer the first two in the book for now, but hinted it would be revealed in the next series.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next