Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xmas side story in the water tribe .

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Xmas side story in the water tribe . - Page 2 Empty Re: Xmas side story in the water tribe .

Post  karin Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:16 pm

OOC lol in the water tribe XD

Earth Bender

Female Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Xmas side story in the water tribe . - Page 2 Empty Re: Xmas side story in the water tribe .

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:10 pm

Lee Tamotsu wrote:OOC:
"R" and ends with an "i" XD.
Hey Karin, would it be ok if Renji showed up? LS really wants him in the RP.

Second post, what?

T_T. you know what i meant <_< =P

second part doesn't matter. it's just that you have the same characters from the original rp come in but they're not completely themselves...i can't explain it.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Female Number of posts : 17172

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:59 pm

*Lee placed his bag back on his belt and then heard Karin's advice.*

Lee: "Yeah that would be a good idea. We don't want to end up dead and frozen during the night."

*Lee said as he looked towards the general area that Karin was facing.*
Lee
Lee
Admin

Male Number of posts : 18532

Back to top Go down

Post  zfish9 Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:29 pm

Roister followed them to the tribe/hot springs/"an army of firebenders waiting to ambush us"

OCC:
karin wrote:OOC lol in the water tribe XD
hey, you never know =P
first season finale ring any bells?

Last edited by zfish9 on Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
zfish9
zfish9
Air Bender

Male Number of posts : 2239

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:25 pm

*Ai simply nodded in agreement. It made no difference to her where they went and freezing to death seemed like a terrible option*
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  karin Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:35 pm

"lets head up there then i hope we can set up camp , when there we will need to decide who is taking first night watch and who will go and hunt...if any thing huntable ( <is that a word?)can live in this harsh climate that is" karin then smiled at the thought of lee and rioster running away from some mammoth like hybrid or frosty sea serpent .

Earth Bender

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:17 pm

"Can't we just live off the snow?" Ai asked even though she knew that was a stupid question.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  karin Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:05 pm

" perish the thought ai-chan i mean snow will hardly provide the nutrients we need being the battle prone situations we get dragged up in and all, i just hope that this trip will peaceful....

Earth Bender

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:18 pm

"It was just a suggestion....." Ai said. "Anyway, I don't even remember why we're here in the first place."
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:43 pm

OOC: I think it's time to put this show on the road again.

*Lee was looking around again after Ai and Karin began to talk. He felt a bitter and stinging breeze sweep by that made him shiver. He was used to all kinds of weather when working outside, though this snow barren of a land was just ridiculously cold.*

Lee: "Hey could we get a move on soon?"

*Lee said as he held both his arms in a tight grip around his body as he shivered. His breath was visible for each time he would breathe.*
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  HaruWolf Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:49 pm

*Kozue shivered and held Itachi close.*

Kozue: "Yes, can we get going? I'm going to turn into a giant icicle!"

*Kozue exclaimed.*
HaruWolf
HaruWolf
Water Bender

Female Number of posts : 248

Back to top Go down

Post  karin Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:41 pm

" i concur let us be off " .

* the gang made there way over a small icy hill , the winds got colder and the air stung there lungs like a internal flame in there lungs . once at the top there were two large Hotsprings with a large ice wall seperating them .

how convienent

Earth Bender

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:34 pm

*Lee walked along with the others not saying much and just looking at the scenery, which did not really change all the much.

Suddenly they all stumbled across a hot spring in the center of the snow barren land.*

Lee: "What? That doesn't make any sense!"

*He said as he looked around the area around it which was covered in ice. He was trying to put some logic into this, though he could not form any credible evidence.*
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:39 pm

*Ai didn't bother to question the hot water spring*

Ai: "How is this convenient? I'm not going in one >_>."
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  karin Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:36 pm

" well i most certainly am , though how they can exsist here is a phenomemn (SP) i cant quite figure out...there must be an underwater , or underground volcano around that heats up the springs " karin made her way down to hotspring " i guess we can do boys one side of the galceir girls the other"

Earth Bender

Back to top Go down

Post  zfish9 Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:26 pm

roister earthbends* a rock then up and brushes the snow off it. afterwards, he made an earth tent from it for shelter.

"nah, i'm good."

*hey, there has to be some rock under all that ice.
zfish9
zfish9
Air Bender

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:09 am

OOC: Yes there was a pebble.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:19 am

*After almost two weeks of standing out near the hot spring and almost freezing to death Lee thought it would be a good idea to enter it.*

Lee: "I don't know about you guys, but I think we should warm up."

*He said shivering as he looked at everyone else..............?

Lee: "Hey where is everyone?"

*He said as four odd snow clumps stood out as sore thumbs, one which was still at the base of the boat.*

Lee: "Oh well. I guess they went on without me."

*He said as he entered the spring to warm up.*
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:34 am

Well this thing flopped.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zfish9 Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:06 am

i'll say. and seeing as it's after Christmas, we'd better close it.
zfish9
zfish9
Air Bender

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:51 pm

Lee: "Help! I'm stuck in a locked topic!"
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2