Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brightside and Susano !

3 posters

Go down

Brightside and Susano ! Empty Brightside and Susano !

Post  karin Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:03 pm

ok im FED UP i respect you two as two very good and articulate RPers however you can at least login and say you wont be very active for awhile your busy , im in college and find time for this RP . what the hell is up are back or not . i just want to know becuase you keep holding everything up . i really like what you contribute to this forum but to login and post " im bust wont be active or cant promise to be on for awhile " only takes seconds : under a minute anyway.

Earth Bender

Female Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Brightside and Susano ! Empty Re: Brightside and Susano !

Post  Lee Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:15 pm

lol ok no offense but no more hate posts, alright? Anything else not really of a contributing post will be deleted. There's no use to swear, it won't make them come here any sooner or later.

With that said, I have already stated that the story will progress once again, after these few weeks are finished due to some projects, tests, and whatnot. And if you think we will derail from their story, we won't since I have a decent back up story and all. And how can we really derail from the original story when it never really kicked in in the first place?

Susano gave me a basic plot of what is going to happen so I know that much, so I can still form a story which I have been and continue from there.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Male Number of posts : 18531

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:31 pm

sometimes if you're busy, you just can't make time to log in. sometimes i just barely have enough time to log in and look over stuff......
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Female Number of posts : 17171

Back to top Go down

Post  karin Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:32 pm

sorry but where did i swear o.O . i just hate how they leave and dont bother to say theregone, if there PC is broke fair enough but they should let us know. its not much effort or time .
and your right im fed up AND BEING UNFAIR . sorry lee and to everyone else.

Earth Bender

Female Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum