Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

free for all battle

5 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

free for all battle - Page 4 Empty Re: free for all battle

Post  Lee Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:02 pm

*As Roister left Lee silently and secretly bended a flame in one pin point direction to make a burning hole through the rock. He slowly applied the heat and flame to the spot.*
Lee
Lee
Admin

Male Number of posts : 18531

Back to top Go down

Post  karin Wed May 20, 2009 7:56 pm

Karin did the splits and made pillar shoot up and curve slightly to brace both her hands. she then did a froward volt and lande close to roister about half a meter away. she punched the air and the rocks that were formed over her fist were sent flying towards roister like a flying boxing glove (lol) . karin then accidently lost focus feeling heat from the rock nearby she then jumped diagonally right backward from roister.

Earth Bender

Female Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post  zfish9 Wed May 20, 2009 8:03 pm

roister made the earth heading towards him to explode, and caused the earth under karin to slide five feet very fast. he then shot a rock towards her.

OOC: kind of what toph did in the chase a few times, but faster.
zfish9
zfish9
Air Bender

Male Number of posts : 2239

Back to top Go down

Post  karin Wed May 20, 2009 8:13 pm

OOC you can outbend her O.o god help me.

karin slid on the earth but used her bending to brace the ground before she fell. she then rose her hand quickly at the earthen projectile the remaining rock glove formed into a baseball glove looking rock and caught the rock aimed at the coal vice captain. karin swung her arm forward sending the rock back at roister. she then ran in towards him ready for the ground below to shift rapidly as that seemed to be the childs current battle method.

Earth Bender

Back to top Go down

Post  zfish9 Wed May 20, 2009 9:01 pm

Roister earthbender the rock off-course to hit the egg lee was under. roister then re-sealed any dammage done to the egg. he then turned to karin and sent a wave of earth at her. i had to not have any battle plans for earthbenders...
zfish9
zfish9
Air Bender

Back to top Go down

Post  karin Wed May 20, 2009 9:20 pm

karin drew her sword then made a cut in the air, this motion was simply to earthbend the wave of earth in half she ran through the gap then prepared her attack, she then held the blade horizontally with the blade alongside her arm in a reverse grip, using the blade like a large dagger with the blade pointed backwards towards the bottom of her gripping hand. As she got in range she swept her arm forward as though throwing a punch while whipping the blade forward away from her arm quickly in a broad arc. the attack was aimed at roisters chest.

Oc i think thats the best post i ever psoted...

Earth Bender

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed May 20, 2009 9:23 pm

*Just as Karin trapped Roister, Lee finally burned through a hole in the rock dome Roister created. The rock was cherry red from the heat of the flame. It finally burst forward, towards both Roister and Karin when they least expected it. It was a loud and terrifying fire blast nose, which caused smoke, debris, and cherry hot rocks to fly in all direction.

A soaking wet Lee emerged from the rock.*

Lee: "Damn...*pant* you Roister! *pant*"
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  karin Fri May 22, 2009 1:59 am

Karin heard but refused to respond to lee so she could maintain her focus on keeping the yonger bender roister busy.

Earth Bender

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri May 22, 2009 9:58 am

OOC: Actually I meant that when the rock dome's wall exploded hot rock came into Roister's and Karin's direction.

In other words....

Karin heard but refused to respond to lee so she could maintain her focus on keeping the yonger bender roister busy....and was scolded by cherry red hot rocks.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  karin Fri May 22, 2009 11:28 am

Oc : but i dont know that yet and im still waiting for either my attack to connect or most likely roister blocking it , i mean i wouldnt feel the heat until my attack is dealt with since i struck just before you blew up the rock. so even though i know it karin doesn't quite yet .

Earth Bender

Back to top Go down

Post  zfish9 Fri May 22, 2009 4:09 pm

Roister jumped back and created an earth pillar below him to help him shoot up in the air. he then turned the earth into sand before he landed and bent it up to catch him before he hit the ground. damn... this is not good... a two-front battle... Karin i could take out eventually, but Lee is a bigger problem... together i have no chance. after Roister got back up he used earthbending to dive into the earth.

OOC: jumped back, made a pillar throw him back. used the sand like Aang used water against Ozai when he was heading towards the lake. then he turned into the mole or whatever from earth rumble 6 and dived underground.
zfish9
zfish9
Air Bender

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri May 22, 2009 5:39 pm

OOC: Kozue took part in this and so did Ai, so where are they now?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  karin Sat May 23, 2009 12:18 am

Karins sword struck the wall she then noticed firey rock head towards her then punched the air rapidly making the rocks which she could control change course and follow an unsuspecting rositer under-ground. Karin then slammed her fist to ground and made small fissure would expose rositer .

OC : i figured out how to use colours other than ones provided YAY.

Earth Bender

Back to top Go down

Post  zfish9 Fri May 29, 2009 9:54 pm

Roister moved underground and unknowingly moved out of the way of Karin's fisure and the rocks.

OOC: he moves 5 feet to the left and avoids the fissure and the rocks.
zfish9
zfish9
Air Bender

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:52 pm

*Lee ran towards Roister's earthwalls and began to throw fire as they chipped away at them. Unknown to him Roister had went underground. When no sort of retaliation attack came he scratched his head.*

Lee: "What? Not attacking! Fine by me!"

*He said as he continued to attack it not knowing that Roister wasn't even there.*
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zfish9 Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:28 pm

OOC: *Roister launches everyone not fighting...moving...or breathing out of the arena.*

Roister came up out of the ground a few feet away from Lee and made a large hole under Lee.
zfish9
zfish9
Air Bender

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:07 pm

*Lee felt as he began to fall. Dejavue, he thought to himself. As he and the ground was in the process of submerging into the ground Lee ran and jumped for the ledge of the hole. Grabbing it he quickly pulled himself up.

Before getting out fully he held on the ledge with one arm and with his free arm he attacked Roister with a series of peppered fire blasts, since he had not made a wall surprisingly.

In the meantime he pulled himself up fully and got out of the way of the hole in case Roister used it for something.*
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zfish9 Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:53 pm

Roister put up an earthwall (OOC: Better late then never!) to block the fire and then sent the earthwall speeding towards where Lee currently is.
zfish9
zfish9
Air Bender

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:09 am

*Lee was about to run to the sides to avoid the rock wall, but noticed he would never make it in time. Reluctantly, but knowing it was the only option he went back in the hole until the wall passed and collided with the concrete wall behind him.

Hoping Roister wouldn't expect it he then hopped out quickly again as best as he could and ran to the far side of Roister's wall (think really far in distance for both of them) and began fire bending several blasts.*

Lee: "What was that!?"

*He said taunting Roister as a boomerang that he threw previously near the rock hole was incoming towards Roister. It had passed the wall and went up into the blinding sunny sky and now was on a falling course towards him.*
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:04 am

I think it would be great to pick this back up. That or start over again. I think it would make for a good RP filler while we wait for us all to have enough time for the main RP and more involved fillers.

I mean in the main RP and the more plot driven fillers we would have to take time to consider how we would make our posts, but with this that is strictly fighting there's less to think about.

So who's up for a restart/start up of this thread?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:22 pm

Karin melted due to the flaming rocks she refused to move out of the way from...about a year ago.

Lee then fire farts and burns off Roister's face.

The end.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:11 pm

So would anyone be up for doing another rematch? From the beginning? We can use our characters or any character we want to choose from the list of characters in the RP. Like if someone wanted to be dumpling man they can be. Or if you want to you can have a double team and everyone fights with two people.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:46 pm

Anyone want to start this back up, just for some action away from the real plot? I know I'm kicking a dead horse here, but it would really bring back life here.

We'll just start anew and pretend that the match was a draw or something. We can be any character we want. We don't have to use our characters. Like if I wanted to be Abarai.

What do you guys say? It'll be another big free for all, since we only have three members. If we had four or more, we could try for a team match.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri May 06, 2011 5:33 pm

Now that we have more than two members here (I know kind of pathetic at the moment, but I'm making edits to change that!) What would you all say to restarting this? We can use our character or choose from any of the characters, or make one up just for this.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4