free for all battle

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: free for all battle

Post  karin on Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:28 am

OOC yes but thats because i was giving roister time to react since hes an earthbedner he liely pick up i was aproaching before i got there.

Earth Bender

Female Number of posts : 717

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee on Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:55 am

karin wrote:OOC yes but thats because i was giving roister time to react since hes an earthbedner he liely pick up i was aproaching before i got there.
Do not assume what people are going to do Karin, this isn't a story which is bound to one path.
Lee
Admin

Male Number of posts : 18348

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  karin on Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:36 am

OOC fine im not arguing over it , but if i hit somone in future and someone tells me i need to give them time to react...

Earth Bender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zfish9 on Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:45 pm

karin wrote:OOC fine im not arguing over it , but if i hit somone in future and someone tells me i need to give them time to react...
OCC: that's just in case you say something like "and he falls over dead from the force of the punch." you can say that you punched them, just not how they react.
zfish9
Air Bender

Male Number of posts : 2239

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee on Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:29 pm

OOC: Right, and make sure to type out the full action. Even if you assume someone will catch on, or react in a way you want them to, they may not considering how much information your post has in it. Like this for example

Back In Character

*Lee dashes up to the back of Roister, as he explains the do's and don'ts of posting to Karin. He gives Roister a swift and hard downward punch to the head.*

Lee: "Sneak attack!"
Lee
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zfish9 on Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:56 pm

Roister moved to the side to avoid the would be sneak attack, if lee hadn't yelled sneak attack. he then moved earthbended up a solid egg-shaped rock cage to trap lee in as he continued his punch.

*OCC: roister moves, then traps lee in a egg-shaped rock cage *like what aang used in the fight Vs. Ozai, but around lee, not himself.

Last edited by zfish9 on Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
zfish9
Air Bender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee on Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:09 am

*Lee becomes trapped in a circle rock as he hits it.*

Lee: "Hm....I'm trapped...."

*He then remembers what his master taught him.*

Lee: "Not for long!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CP54FLGfJNw&feature=related
Lee
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  karin on Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:58 pm

karin dodged the flames coming towards her , but got her right arm burnt in the process . anoyed she hit the ground causing the earth around her in 2 meter radius to go jagged and spiky she got ready to conter any attacks and decided not to move until she got a good idea of someones location

OOC the next person to refer to " as almost did a karin" will die painfully sorry i took insult to that zfish9 i made mistake becuase i thought that how to give you time to react i dont want to bicker over it but keep on its better than godmoding agreed i wont do it again if i can help it but comments like that are hurtful to me . and yes im in a bad mood sorry im lettin gout here but that did ANNOY me . im not strongest rper i nkow i make more mistakes and go out OC more than anyone but it wasnt the worst mistake ever so so dont refer to it as " doing a karin " please .

sorry if this gets to you but im not trying to be mean and just want to have fun because i love this RP and i got hurt by that joking comment allot.

Earth Bender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee on Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:22 pm

OOC: Just clarify your post more in future posts that is all.

If you want someone to absolutely react to an attack. Instead of this "Runs towards Roister in a battle stance."

Say something along the lines of "Runs towards Roister in battle stance, and swings her sword at him."

Now with the second post, Karin not only ran towards her opponent but attacked.

And I need to state that during that time the arena was still covered in thick dust, so it would be impossible to see anyone nearby, hence why I posted the way I did with Lee. Reread some of my posts to see that. So not knowing that Karin was there Roister left the area before she could make contact with him.

This is not an argument post or anything like that, saying it the way that I read it.

Usually if I won't someone to react to what Lee is doing, I put them in a position where they have no choice but to do so.
Lee
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  karin on Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:27 pm

i know i did wrong in the way i posted : but the " i almost did a karin" really got to me im sorry for being overly sensitive . but it did . i admit to posting inacuratly i will try not to again . but i dont want funny comments about it ,

Earth Bender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee on Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:30 pm

OOC: lol I just did that post about Lee, since we weren't getting a lot of activity on this thread. I thought if it changed to a funny/goofy fight instead of a serious one it might boost the activity.

Well sorry if my posts offended you. But we're all pals here, we only talk to each other or more like posts cause we like each other. No one here hates anyone, or I certainly hope not.
Lee
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  karin on Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:34 pm

it was Zfishs post , and i dont want to argue , i know he didnt mean it nasty , im just a drama queen im sorry for all this .

Earth Bender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zfish9 on Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:02 pm

OOC: sorry about that karin, i didn't mean for it to offend you at all. i'll edit it now...
zfish9
Air Bender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  karin on Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:06 pm

no its okay i was being a bit over the top . sorry.
dw about it .

Earth Bender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee on Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:09 pm

OOC: Yeah it would be good to get some use out of the filler again. Think I might jump in soon as well, though a bit busy at the moment.
Lee
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zfish9 on Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:14 pm

OOC:nvm, you'll see soon enough.
EDIT: and now you see it.
zfish9
Air Bender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee on Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:34 am

And so did this. We should restart it or pick up where we left off. Wherever that was.
Lee
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee on Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:18 pm

OOC: Argh I posted a well thought out post here! Stupid son of a beep beep beep!!!!!!! Ahem I hate when this forum times out.....

Anyways I said let's pick this puppy back up again. Ignore what has been said by Fira. We will start off before she interfered.

Roister moved to the side to avoid the would be sneak attack, if lee hadn't yelled sneak attack. he then moved earthbended up a solid egg-shaped rock cage to trap lee in as he continued his punch.

This quote here is where we last left off. I will do my post. Anyone who wants to is welcome to join! So far we have Zfish, Karin, Haru, and I doing the free for all battle, but don't be shy! If you want to feel free to join!

*Lee punched the rock as Roister created it. His fist pounded into the rock loudly and painfully. Small cuts were made from hitting the rock surface. He gritted and rubbed his hand from the pain.*

Lee: "Ow! *Darn you Roister!.*"

*He then turned the opposite direction of Roister and started to fire blast that side of the wall. Since it was on the other side it would be weaker then the front where Roister was. With several fire blasts he finally made a big enough hole to get out from. He squeezed and pulled and finally popped out. Panting from the tight fit he said.*

Lee: "Oh man, I need to lose some weight!"
Lee
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zfish9 on Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:43 pm

OOC:GAH!!!!! it deleted my post!!!
deleted fira's posts
deleted my replies to said posts
and had a really annoying move ready to go, and poof, deleted.

Roister decided to do the most annoying thing possible at that point.
make lee go though that again.
Roister earthbended the rock-egg-thing to tip over onto lee and trap him.

OOC: Lee isn't crushed, the hole falls on him, he's just trapped
zfish9
Air Bender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee on Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:53 pm

OOC: What the forum timed out on you to?
Lee
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zfish9 on Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:54 pm

OOC: no, i clicked the adress bar, then clicked elsewhere, hit backspace, and it was deleted.
zfish9
Air Bender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee on Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:57 pm

OOC: Oh yeah you can't exit the posting section. Otherwise everything will be gone. If you need to do so for some reason, just copy your post.

*Lee looked above him to see a floating rock which eventually fell on top of him.*

Lee: "Dang you Roister!"

*He said while shaking his fist.*
Lee
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zfish9 on Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:10 pm

Roister saw lee becoming trapped again. well, one less to deal with. if he firebends out, he'd end up burning himself. with that he walked off into the midst of the battle to see who's next.

*OOC: yeah, he's assuming your out. that's going to regret not sealing you in better next time.
zfish9
Air Bender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  karin on Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:15 am

visibility had returned as karins dust/sand storm cleared. karin jumped up into a defensive stance. roister was walking away from an oval shaped rock form. karin couldn't see anyone else. she silently lifted the jagged spikes around her and then flung the towards sharp shards rositer.( in a way they go up then down like she couldn't help but look at the oval rock.

Earth Bender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zfish9 on Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:29 am

Roister quickley put up an earth wall to block the attack, then dived to the side. he then caused a rift to open up below karin, to try to trap her. earthbenders however... are harder to trap then firebenders with earth... for obvious reasons.
zfish9
Air Bender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: