free for all battle

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: free for all battle

Post  zfish9 on Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:21 pm

Lee Tamotsu wrote:OOC:.....Zfish, did you abuse your mod powers? I know I didn't, I was too busy at school today.
no. if i did it would of said "edited by zfish9 at..."
zfish9
Air Bender

Male Number of posts : 2239

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee on Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:26 pm

OOC: Ah yeah that is true. Though I found the source.
Lee
Admin

Male Number of posts : 18348

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee on Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:23 pm

OOC: Since this is at a halt, I'm not sure if you all are busy or don't know whos turn it is. Lee and Kozue have already posted. So Roister, Karin and Ai have to have a reaction or action.

Like I said do it on your free time or when you want to.
Lee
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zfish9 on Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:33 pm

Roister earthbended and expanded the dust cloud into a sandstorm and slowly spreading it around into the entire arena. ehhh...i'm still predictable...
zfish9
Air Bender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject on Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:54 pm

i have to wait for karin to respond to my attack......right?

i just fail at these =P
Loyal Subject

Female Number of posts : 16979

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee on Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:38 pm

OOC: No Karin ignored it completely and so did Kozue, so please guys, on the next rounds don't ignore something somebody did to you.
Lee
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  karin on Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:59 am

karin observed the three kunai heading towards her and quickly grabbed her sword scabbard and angled it to take the kunais attack instead of herself she then hid in the sandstorm.

OOC sorry my mouse broke n i cudn use my pc :( n in busy wit art courswork and english stories and studing norms mores and folkways sorry about this i got a new mose though :D i didnt ignore it i just havent been able to read it till now lol.

Earth Bender

Female Number of posts : 717

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HaruWolf on Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:00 am

OOC: I didn't know Ai attacked me.
HaruWolf
Water Bender

Female Number of posts : 248

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee on Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:42 pm

OOC: It's ok, just remember to read everyone's post fully since it may have something related to your character in it.

*The fire blasts had all made contact and created a dust screen around all the contestants, as Roister added to it by bending it everywhere else.*

Lee: "Hm....not how I planned that, but ok, I'll take it!"

*He said as he pulled out his boomerang. Lee aimed it at an angle where he knew Roister was before the smoke screen. He had the boomerang aim off by a few feet so that it would pass by and collide on it's course back. With a moment of pause and a serious stance, Lee slinged the boomerang as it hurried hidden in the debris. It zipped by Roister and curled at it's furthest point, and then came back towards him with a swift force.*
Lee
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zfish9 on Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:50 pm

roister didn't see the boomerang coming (*OCC: it was a sandstorm, how could he?) and it hit him in his back. roister wasn't expecting it at all and fell forwards.
"OW!!! what the heck?" roister then, under the cover of the sandstorm, earthbended a hole in the ground, went in it, sealed it up, then headed for one of his opponents underground.
zfish9
Air Bender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee on Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:22 pm

OOC: Since none of the others are replying I'll just do my other posts.

*Lee did not know if he had been successful or not with the impact. He had made sure that the boomerang did not come anywhere close to any lethal parts of the body.*

Lee: "Ugh.....this dust is so thick."

*He said as he placed one of his arms near his eyes as a guard against the debris. He squinted his eyes and tried to make out anything, but all he could see was thick dust and darkness. If nothing was done soon he would suffocate from lack of fresh air.*

Lee: "Well I don't know how much this will do......"

*Lee began running blindly, keeping one arm outwards for a guide. He used his other arm for fire bending, in hopes that the hot air created from the fire would raise the dust, since hot air rises.*
Lee
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  karin on Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:06 am

karin earthbent some rocks around her hands( sort of like like a guantlet and knuckeldusters: tphs body armor on just the hands) and started to roam carefully in the sandstorm hoping to get someone in close combat .

* i need to get closer my bending wont help when theres two better earthbneders around and two firebenders also only lee sholud be a problem at close range since kozue and roister rely mainly on bending , while kozues whip is mid range. ai as far as i know uses kunai and firebending exclusively therefore only lee and his sword skills will be a hassle at close range*

Last edited by karin on Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Earth Bender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zfish9 on Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:21 am

roister popped back up where lee was before he moved. should have known he'd move... thought roister. he then heard lee running away in some random direction.
i have no idea where he is, but this should at least hit near him. roister earthbended up numerous small rocks and threw them in lee's general direction, hoping one would hit.

Last edited by zfish9 on Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
zfish9
Air Bender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  karin on Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:14 pm

karin heard some rocks shift to her right and headed towards the source of noise .

Earth Bender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee on Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:10 pm

*Lee was running when he was struck by something dense and hard in the foot. He didn't know what it was, but it was painful enough for him to jump and grab his foot.*

Lee: "Ow......What was that?"

*He said to himself thinking, as he rubbed his foot. Meanwhile a few more unknown objects began to pepper around the ground near him, in front of him and behind him. He was hit a few more times in the leg, arm and upper body. Though enough was enough and he created a small fire wall to protect him from whatever was attacking him.*
Lee
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zfish9 on Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:10 pm

roister saw a slight glow though the sandstorm of the fire lee made. AHA! Found you lee! roister shot a few bigger rocks at the fire wall lee made, and the general area around it, to make sure he got lee.
zfish9
Air Bender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  karin on Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:32 am

karin heard rositer throw the rocks and sprinted towards him with a left one , ready to jab and the right to block.

Earth Bender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee on Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:11 pm

*As Lee made the fire wall, there was a gust of air, he looked to see that a rock had shot through causing a hole in the fire. Then two other rocks did the same and collided into different sections of the fire and in the ground.*

Lee: "What the!? *This is the work of Roister or Karin.*"

*He thought to himself as he moved out of the way of the fire wall, though he was hit in the leg by one of the rocks, which gave him a sprain in his right leg.*

Lee: "Mph!"

*He covered his mouth, gritted his teeth and squinted his eyes, so as to not yell out to give his position. He had sprained his right leg which would make it harder to get around, though he was determined to not give in yet. He slowly walked away from the fire wall which was being battered by the remaining rocks. He knelt down and creating a fire wall which extended and moved where Roister had thrown his rocks, as he did so he quickly moved away from the moving flame wall despite the pain it took to run.*
Lee
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zfish9 on Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:51 pm

Roister moved away from the fire wall and shot a few more rocks from the origin of the fire wall. he heard then hit the ground and no yell of pain at all.
well, he had to move eventually... thought roister. made a new tunnel and decided to head for someone else this time.
zfish9
Air Bender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee on Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:54 pm

OOC: Karin ran into the fire wall and got burnt to a crispy critter lol.
Lee
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  karin on Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:14 am

OOC hey thats not fair i hit rositer before he moved !! and if im burnt so is he Rolling Eyes Mad so i dont know how to respond ?

Earth Bender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zfish9 on Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:17 am

OCC: i'm sorry, but i think it just says that you ran towards me, not attack me.
karin heard rositer throw the rocks and sprinted towards him with a left one , ready to jab and the right to block.
zfish9
Air Bender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee on Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:42 am

OOC: Tis is true. It's too late to edit your post, if you wanted to attack that is. Read your posts more carefully next time to make sure that you act in the ways that you want to.
Lee
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  karin on Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:56 am

OOC ready to jab is when you put your fist back ready to swing i was giving you time to react ( attempt to dodge or get hit ).

Earth Bender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee on Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:53 pm

karin heard some rocks shift to her right and headed towards the source of noise .
Ok here you hint that you hear noises, nothing more.
And then here you hint that you go towards the sounds that Karin heard. Though no where in the post did you mention seeing Roister. Nor did you actually do an action, besides running towards the general direction of the noise in an defensive and offensive attack pattern.

So basically from what you posted, Karin heard the noise, Karin ran towards the noise, Karin got into attack mode, though Karin never reached her destination. In your post it hints that she's in the midst of doing it.

That's what I got out of it. I know this is just a filler, but we need to learn mistakes so that we don't make as many in the actual RP.
Lee
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: