Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking Dawn

+2
Lee
Uruviel
6 posters

Go down

Breaking Dawn Empty Breaking Dawn

Post  Uruviel Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:31 pm

dunno who else will be bothered to reply to this, but LS.... did you read BREAKING DAWN?????????????
EEEEEEE!!!!! Happy

**yes, I know I'm an obsessed fangirl...**
Uruviel
Uruviel
Water Bender

Female Number of posts : 243

Back to top Go down

Breaking Dawn Empty Re: Breaking Dawn

Post  Lee Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:11 pm

I will post something, so you are wrong. I had to stock like one billion of those books! I had to get a new job after my old construction job had to lay off a ton of people. I got a job in a huge market, as a back room person. The people who bring in the stuff from the delivery trailers. Place it in the right place in the back room, or the outside trailers (a big metal oven box literally). Then put the back room items out into the store for others to buy.

So I had to see that book almost everyday.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Male Number of posts : 18532

Back to top Go down

Post  Uruviel Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:41 am

LOL - did you have to deal with screaming teenage girls too? Hahaha!
My cousin works at Chapters and they held a release event dubbed "The Midnight Masquerade", so you could come dressed in character or just come like you're going to prom or something. Because my cousin worked there, she was dressed in character, and I couldn't find anything better to wear so I went in a little black dress - it wasn't too entertaining, actually, but my cousin and I were so excited that it didn't matter. She was working at the welcome table in the front of the store, and since I didn't know anyone else there, I hung out with her, and I ended up doing half her work too. Hehe! There was this little gang of 13-year olds who kept coming back to us to argue about who was better out of the 2 main guys - Jacob or Edward. My cousin's character was on the side of Jacob, so she had to act the part, even though she loves both of them equally. But they would not LEAVE!!!! We tried to make them go away so many times, but they'd just keep coming back! AAAAAHHH!!!

Haha!

Anyways, the book was really good - the ending was happy of course, but not unsatisfactory at all. Not like Harry Potter. Ah this series is going to be in my bookshelf forever!

Last edited by Uruviel on Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Uruviel
Uruviel
Water Bender

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:05 pm

Yes! I had to deal with those! I brought out like ten boxes of those boxes. As I opened them, it was like the fan girls around heard the tape ripping *rip* and then out of nowhere "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! omg omg omg omg!"

I seriously at first thought someone was hurt or something as I looked up to see a bunch of crazy people around me, it was like my own personal audiences, which I wish would of went away.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zfish9 Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:30 pm

this is kindof off topic, but does anyone see anything wierd about the little kao by the thread when you click it? like 2 on top of eachother?
zfish9
zfish9
Air Bender

Male Number of posts : 2239

Back to top Go down

Post  HaruWolf Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:31 pm

^ Yeah, I noticed that too.
HaruWolf
HaruWolf
Water Bender

Female Number of posts : 248

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:08 pm

sorry, i finished reading Breaking Dawn while i was away. it was AWESOME. well kind of. I still like the first one the best.

SPOILERS
okay like at first my dream ending was for Bella and Edward to somehow have kids but then when it actually happened, it seemed cliche`. at least at first. it seemed more like a soap opera or something than the actual twilight series. but then towards the end was when i started to like it best. i guess i just love the Volturi being badass villains and without their influence, it seems too romancy for me =P. minus the first one cause i mean that one was just awesome for the pure mystery and action XD. but yeah, i like the balancing between romance and action so when something has too much of one of those factors, i tend to not like it as much as i would have. but i mean you know......Edward and Bella in the beginning was just pure AWESOMENESS. until the baby came along, then it was slightly cliche. but before that.........yeah...good times........good times XD. i was like: OMG THIS IS WHAT IVE BEEN WAITING FOR!!!!!!!!!!!! lol.

oh yeah and did anyone else think it was a little interesting that one of the vampires could manipulate all four elements? hmm, i think her kids are totally Avatar fans XD

edit: oh yeah when we were waiting on line for the book, we were SURROUNDED by Jacob fans! i was so tempted to just shout "EDWARD AND BELLA FOREVER!!!!!!!!" but you know, the nice side of me decided to keep my mouth shut XD. and i was also infatuated with this new manga series that i have to go look for the ending right now XD.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Female Number of posts : 17172

Back to top Go down

Post  Uruviel Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:12 pm

yeah there's something weird going on with the Kao for this thread... dunno why its doing that...

When the baby came I was like "No way!" I swear, I was on Edward's side to kill it - I was so annoyed at Bella for being the way she is. I was thinking "Those dreams she's been having about the kid! A baby super-vamp! It's already breaking her apart, I bet it's EVIL!!!!!!!" I really hated the thing for Edward's sake.
lol.

Anyways, my favourite part in the book, page 449 to 451 (The End of Chapter 23 in the final part):

Spoiler:

Hahahaha!!! I love the way she freaks out so completely!!!

And then there was the part at the very end when they were saying goodbye - I almost cried because of what Edward said to Jacob after he put Renesmee on his back :'(
Uruviel
Uruviel
Water Bender

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:14 pm

oh i was on Bella's side.......for motherly reasons and also cause you know....if Bella's dead then Edward's up for grabs XD <= just kidding obviously XD
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:29 pm

Loyal Subject wrote:oh i was on Bella's side.......for motherly reasons and also cause you know....if Bella's dead then Edward's up for grabs XD <= just kidding obviously XD
Sometimes I wonder.....
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:55 pm

^ actually im pretty satisfied with L thank you very much ;) XD
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Uruviel Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:05 pm

Lol - I have a funny story about this book actually :D

So my cousin called me after work a week before the launch date. She was dancing all over the place already, and I would have been dancing too if I was wearing my stilleto work shoes and standing at the front of a pushy line of people waiting to get on to a bus. Anyways, she was like "Do you want to hear a spoiler?" I said, "Sure, why not." and she continued, speaking really fast, her voice going higher with each word, "The first chapter is about Edward and Jacob's wedding night!!!! Eeee!!!"

I swear, all I could say after hearing that was, "Well, that's a really unpredictable twist in the story - I would never have seen THAT one coming!"

Hahahaha!!! Of course, she meant to say Edward and Bella, but still - hehehe!!!
Uruviel
Uruviel
Water Bender

Back to top Go down

Post  zfish9 Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:15 pm

this is almost completely un-related but now i know why it looks like there are 2 kaos there!

if you make a new thread and change what the kao will be by the thread *by making a new topic and the optin will be between the title and the main text of the post* and if you change it, that's what causes that to look like there is more then one kao in one spot.
zfish9
zfish9
Air Bender

Male Number of posts : 2239

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:43 pm

lol yeah I noticed that when I first made the forums, though I didn't know how to fix it, and it was taking way too long to figure it out, so I kinda stopped trying lol.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  karin Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:01 pm

Read a review and after hearing of jacob black im buying them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HORROR AND ROMANCE FTW

Earth Bender

Female Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post  karin Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:28 am

BELLA USED JACOB :O roselie is a **** :O and edward.....i prefer jacob :) but i see vamps in a whole new light if you get what i mean ;).

Earth Bender

Female Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:16 pm

this book is my bible .

i love emmet and jacob and i like alice and victoria .

i think the film has ruined jacob thuogh :( and rosalie was a huge mistake imo
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum