Anime?

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Anime?

Post  Uruviel on Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:21 am

hmmm that's like adult swim had suddenly become like with Bleach. Then I decided that I wanted to get to the more interesting story arcs, and switched over to the subs. And I'm glad I did now :)

There's gonna be some huge sacrifices in Shippuuden, btw. Be prepared for a few sad moments. When does it start in the US?
Uruviel
Water Bender

Female Number of posts : 243

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject on Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:53 pm

^ possibly never hahaha.

ive lost interest in Naruto. next chapter i will not be happy. AT ALL.

im sorry guys....but you just saw it coming....we're on chapter 425...so...you know....i killed someone AGAIN.

first it was L...then it was Hughes.....then it was Lulu...

and now it's.........___________

i won't spoil it but yeah....i've struck again and i didn't even mean to.

so that's bye bye Naruto for me ^^

the end ^_^
Loyal Subject

Female Number of posts : 16978

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee on Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:49 pm

It will be next year some time in January, that much I know.
Lee
Admin

Male Number of posts : 18348

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Uruviel on Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:58 pm

ahh - well, happy waiting. It starts out really well - the opening scene and then the opening song really hype it up a lot.

Heheheh..... i know who dies in that latest manga chapter. One of my friends had it written all over her facebook profile. whoops. It's rather sad - but, **sigh** I will persevere and continue waiting for new episodes. Naruto's going to be going on a break from training. Again. As usual. Haha!

Anyways - I'm reading the D. Gray Man manga now. My first manga ever. They stopped the anime at bloody ep 103, and no one knows if there will ever be more episodes, or if it'll just be left hanging without a proper ending like Inuyasha. But the manga is still proceeding, and since I love DGM, I'm going to read it Very Happy I was contemplating reading the naruto manga too, but i figure i have enough reading to do already.....
Uruviel
Water Bender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  karin on Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:27 am

LS dont worry you know who is narutos auothor kishimotos fav charcter . he isnt dead yet lol. thuogh this year he has been said to have an important part to play.

Earth Bender

Female Number of posts : 717

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Uruviel on Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:19 pm

Hey has anyone heard of Kuroshitsuji???
Good, GOOD stuff!!!
Uruviel
Water Bender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject on Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:27 pm

^ yeah ive watched the first two or three episodes....the storyline is okay but i like the atmosphere and the setting the best.
Loyal Subject

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Uruviel on Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:53 am

Totally - and Sebastian is so hilarious - he's completely devoted his entire existence to being a good butler for Ciel, in every way possible! LOL...? Haha. He's got his own agenda, though - I'm curious about how the story progresses :D (The story reminds me of Hellsing so far....)

...kitty, kitty... hehehehe!
Uruviel
Water Bender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject on Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:42 pm

when Sebastien took the table cloth off the table without anything falling over made me stick with the show. i just like it when he appears to be a super butler instead of some demon...thing....
Loyal Subject

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Uruviel on Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:43 pm

Lol - yeah. There's also the way that he always fixes the rest of the house staff's mistakes - like turning the entire ruined garden into a japanese rock garden. hahaha! He's so talented XD
Uruviel
Water Bender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zfish9 on Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:30 pm

*seeing as how i have no idea what your talking about, i'll just change the subject and see if anyone notices...*
have you guys seen the new member? his name is "Capone\" and when you click the link, it says that that user doesn't exist...
zfish9
Air Bender

Male Number of posts : 2239

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HaruWolf on Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:18 pm

^ You just changed the subject. Very Happy

Yeah, I noticed the new member too.
HaruWolf
Water Bender

Female Number of posts : 248

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee on Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:23 pm

Hmm just noticed it just now when you said something.

I checked my mod site (that's the edit menu, his/her name isn't on the member directory list, nor is it on the member list below the Avatar RP episode forum picture (Aang's avatar state).

Possibly a bot stopped in it's tracks and could not activate the member thing you get through e-mail. I heard that there has been an updated spam bot program which has plagued countless other forums with unmentionable sites....I've even seen it on other sites first hand, though this place is protected more then those other sites, so don't worry.

Also it could be just a member who hasn't bothered activating their registration part yet.
Lee
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Uruviel on Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:13 pm

Ahahahahah - nice try, zfish - very sneaky =]

Capone, eh.... sounds a little mafia like..... hopefully he'll activate his account soon and add the to convos here.......... unless he's a bot....

btw, lee, watch out for zango - i don't know exactly what it is, but somehow it takes over websites and gets people to download their program, which is loaded with a trojan or something..... it would really suck if this place got taken over by it!
Uruviel
Water Bender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zfish9 on Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:15 pm

Uruviel wrote:Ahahahahah - nice try, zfish - very sneaky =]
none of the colors matched the background for the posts, so i couldn't change the color. i did that instead!
Uruviel wrote:Capone, eh.... sounds a little mafia like..... hopefully he'll activate his account soon and add the to convos here.......... unless he's a bot....

btw, lee, watch out for zango - i don't know exactly what it is, but somehow it takes over websites and gets people to download their program, which is loaded with a trojan or something..... it would really suck if this place got taken over by it!
seeing as what ended up happening to our other sites, it wouldn't surprise me. in case it does happen, i still have the freewebs site. never took it down yet.
zfish9
Air Bender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee on Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:39 pm

That's a good thing. And we still have your fanfiction forum as well as mine. So we're set if anything should happen.

Since I doubt anyone else has made an account on freewebs, we'll just move to fanfiction until everyhting is settled out and then move on to freewebs.

Though this is only if something should happen, which doesn't seem likely at this time. We haven't had any bot problems on Brights site, and now we have an actual moderator team if something does happen. So all is good.

I'll just post it here, I should be able to start the next phase of the RP this weekend, the weekdays right now look a bit hectic.
Lee
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee on Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:59 am

I'm assuming everyone's as busy as I am, and that's why this place isn't that post fulfilled?

Anyways I recently started to watch my old Dragon Ball dvd set, it's the first season. It's very fun to watch again! Though I haven't been able to watch much of it since school sucks up almost all the time I have.

I can see certain things in the animation and ways that they had made it, now that I've been in the animation major for a while now. I found that to be pretty cool.

And now that I watch the American edits, such as underwear on Goku, I used to think it was the edit that was very shaky and poorly done, but now that I think about it, I think it's the animation itself that is so shaky. Since each scene is drawn differently and a little off it wasn't as noticeable. Add an edited piece that's still as possible and it looks like it's the one that's shaking around!
Lee
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject on Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:39 pm

ummm actually i havent been too busy and ive been waiting for people to post.
Loyal Subject

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee on Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:12 pm

Oh I see, well, I'm sorry that I haven't been on or posted as much. Schools been keeping me anchored down. I'll try to get the next phase of the RP up tomorrow. As of right now, I need to get back to finishing a project.
Lee
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zfish9 on Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:54 pm

same as loyal. i'm also waiting for people to post.
zfish9
Air Bender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee on Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:24 pm

zfish9 wrote:same as loyal. i'm also waiting for people to post.
Well if that's the case, why don't you guys converse with one another. I mean there's more to this forum then the RP.

I don't know what you can post about, but there's plenty to do so with. Such as school, weekends, activities, movies seen or want to see, ect.

If you're waiting for someone to post, why not make a post and see who replies. Like I said I would post more often here, but I'm short of time this weekend. If I can't get the post on Sunday, we have Thanksgiving break this week, and I know I can move it on then. My Thanksgiving break begins Thursday, so I have off Wednesday night as well. But with that said I will try to make a post tomorrow.
Lee
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject on Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:48 pm

sure. though now im busy because im working on a crisis @_@

my friend and i need to start working on our next film. but her brother, who was the lead in our last movie, now doesn't want to be the lead for this one. and i really want him to be the lead...i might pay him to do it. also because i dont have anyone else to do it =/. and the other film idea i have is an adaptation....>_>
Loyal Subject

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee on Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:05 pm

I'll be in your movie!

As long as I can burn powder.
Lee
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject on Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:18 pm

yeah ok sure....

this movie is getting on my nerves because my friend is asking stupid questions. at least they're stupid questions considering she's in AP English...
Loyal Subject

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Uruviel on Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:27 pm

***Struggles to crawl out from under a mountain of books, papers, broken pens and clothes to get to the little corner in bedroom where laptop sits***

Sorry, guys.... I'm in my final weeks of school for the semester now, and I've got 2 20-page research essays, a mini quiz, plus major cramming to do for **everything** before my exams start on the 5th (because that's the only way i can possible hope to pass this year). I truly believe my university hates me - I have the worst exam schedule in the world. Classes end on the 4th, and then I've got my Shakespeare final on the 5th, Religion on the 7th, and Medieval on the 8th. And yes, the 7th is a Sunday. :_( So I'll probably be offline until after that.......

Incidentally, I was lost for a moment when Lee mentioned Thanksgiving... then I remembered that Americans celebrate Thanksgiving in November rather than October. Hehe!
Uruviel
Water Bender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: