MSN!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MSN!

Post  notSusano on Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:51 am

Hey guys, just wanted to know if any of you had msn messenger and would like to share it with me, so we can keep in touch.

Mines : kaiser757@hotmail.com

Also, I apologize deeply for my absence Sad while I cant say I wasen't busy I wasen't so busy that I couldn't come back to the site earlier.The site looks great and Im really proud of all of you guys have had, specially Lee who took responsibility for the Story Board.

Anyways I've missed you guys ^^; , I have some reading to do it seems :P

notSusano
Non-Bender

Number of posts : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MSN!

Post  Lee on Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:14 am

Yeah we've done a lot of RPing since you and Brightside had left. I could make a short paragraph of what went on, but to get a full idea reading it would probably be the best idea.

We started on Bright's old forums, so the posts are separated and more detailed. Though if you don't care about that you can read a full extension of all the old forum threads on this forum. As well as a few new threads that were made here.

I have messenger, or better yet, I used to. I lost it when my computer crashed and wiped all my memory, so I had to reinstall and recover a lot of things. Never got to reinstalling MSN though. I might reconsider that now.

I think it would be a good idea for the RP as well, since the chances of us getting messages regarding the RP would be much faster then by e-mail and by the forum.

So if any of you guys have MSN or some kind of messenger type, and feel secure about posting it here, go ahead and do so.

I'll post my MSN name thing once I get it reinstalled.

Lee
Admin

Male Number of posts : 18329

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  karin on Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:41 am

my computer uses linux so i cant use MSN anymore . even my Email address has been lost sinc ei dont have the code needed for it .

karin
Earth Bender

Female Number of posts : 717

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zfish9 on Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:02 pm

nope, don't have one.

zfish9
Air Bender

Male Number of posts : 2239

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject on Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:25 pm

i have one, and ill put it in my list thing and then if we're on at the same time ill message you. id rather not post mine. anyway, im just glad your back.

and also since im in a bad mood as is right now, id like to gloat and say I TOLD YOU SO! in regards to bright or susano coming back =P

and now im done. =P

edit: well it says on the forum that you're online......but it's not working on my msn unless you're not on msn in which case then never mind.....

Loyal Subject

Female Number of posts : 16956

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum