Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Randomness Core

+3
karin
Uruviel
Lee
7 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Randomness Core - Page 20 Empty Re: Randomness Core

Post  Uruviel Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:36 pm

GOOD LUCK FOR EXAMS EVERYONE!!!!
(I obviously am procrastinating from cramming my Linguistics textbook right now)
:D
Uruviel
Uruviel
Water Bender

Female Number of posts : 243

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:43 pm

Well you better get to studying! I have a test next Thursday and than another the following week. They scattered mine all whacky like. I wouldn't mind them being closer just so I could be finished.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Male Number of posts : 18532

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:58 pm

i only have projects to do. two are due next thursday and the other two are due next friday. i hate my one group project though. once again, no one bothers to listen to me and now we must struggle in post production. @_@
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Female Number of posts : 17172

Back to top Go down

Post  Uruviel Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:42 am

Wow, lucky people. I wish I had a week before my first exam, or at least one take home.... but no, classes officially ended on wednesday and I had my first exam the very next day. I'm glad it's over now. I didn't manage to get past halfway through the book, but luckily I knew enough from the lectures and other linguistics courses that I was able to answer every question, and feel confident of doing well :D My exam schedule is whacky too -- my next two exams are on the same day, next thursday. I have to also submit an essay together with one of the exams. It was going to be two essays, but I managed to get an extension for the other one. And finally my last exam, which I'm going to happily breeze through, is on the 22nd. **sigh**
Uruviel
Uruviel
Water Bender

Female Number of posts : 243

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:07 pm

i wish i got out early in my classes because then theoretically we would have had more time to work on them. my own final project was supposed to be started weeks ago but the teacher assigned it like last week @_@.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:28 am

Randomness Core - Page 20 Chocolate

Chocolate!!!
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:41 am

^ yeah. THAT was the project that put me on the brink of insanity yesterday.

on a side note, have any of your professors talked to you about doing a reel when looking for jobs? because, you know, apparently i should make one of those and the advisor im working with didn't tell me that. and im a little confused as to how i should format the reel.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:23 pm

Randomness Core - Page 20 Wantedo

My friend had Xbox live, so I used my game data (Red Dead) to go online with his account. I should had known entering the free roaming world that it would be plagued with 12 year olds, despite being a mature game.

Cursing, screaming, crying, and all at the same time acting like they're bad ass. They're so bad ass that the only people they can kill are afk players.

I joined a team because they said they needed my help. Out of nowhere they start shooting me up and cussing at me lol. Because I'm in their team, I can't shoot or aim properly at them.

So they think they have me, but all I did was leave their team and shot them all with a shotgun or something. Then they cry about me cheating and whatever. I didn't have a microphone though, thank god.

I just kept on killing them after that, until they cried and left. I usually don't condone such behavior, but...I'll admit it was pretty funny.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:39 pm

^ my cousin says he's had the opposite reaction. he'll go online and twelve year olds will kick his ass in games and he'll say to them 'shouldn't you be in school?'.

Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:44 pm

No, they couldn't hit me because we were in the same team. They can, but the aiming for team players is more hard to manage (because they don't want friendly fire)

They ganged up on me with numbers and more fire power to try to kill me that way. I just left and immediately blasted them with a shotgun or something.

I found that poster after searching online about said experience. Really love it, it sums it all up.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm

my cousin didn't play in a team. he was playing against them. and they kicked his ass apparently. i think he was playing one of the call of duty games.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:22 pm

Ah I see. lol when my tormentors were running away from me, they got stuck in some gully. So I just kept throwing dynamites in it.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:24 pm

lol. i rarely play those kind of games. and i dont play them online.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:25 pm

Yeah I don't think I'm going to be playing that game too many times online lol. Single player is really great though. Although it might be a bit graphic with the cursing and some blood, I think you would like the story. You should check the game out.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:29 pm

if memory serves me correctly, the game is only available on xbox and ps3. both of which i do not possess unfortunately x_x.

i did ask Santa for Epic Mickey though and Disney finally released Disney Sing It: Family Hits which is a karaoke game of classic Disney Movie songs which I have been waiting for for years. not all the good songs are on it though =/.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:30 pm

Cool, you have a Wii than? We should give our codes so that we can do Mario Kart or Brawl games or whatever.

Oh yeah and I asked for a flannel shirt, like my hero Earl Hickey :P
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:33 pm

my Wii isn't connected online. i never figured out how to do it ._.

Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:03 am

Do you have DSL? There's an adapter link for the Wii, which you can connect to wired connections with. You don't need wifi.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:07 am

i believe i have a dsl lol.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:13 am

You can connect online still.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:41 pm

how do i do that? i mean, when i first got the Wii I asked my friend how to connect it but she didn't know because her dad had set it up.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:22 pm

http://www.amazon.com/Nintendo-Wii-USB-Enabled-Lan-Adapter/dp/B000U0RW2E

You'll have to buy this. In the back, there is a similar shape where it slides in. The tiny looking rectangular shape, which is a USB port/plug in.

Then the other side is the Ethernet plug in. You slide that part into your Ethernet port on your modem. You never told me if you had DSL or a modem, so I have no idea what you have.

It doesn't run as smoothly if you were to have wifi, but it gets the job done well enough.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:09 pm

i have wifi though as well...so how do i get it if i have wifi?
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:50 pm

You either have two options. You can go to the Wii menu and go under internet connection part. Or whatever it's labeled.

Try to search for an access spot, if it can find anything than you'll need a Nitendo Wifi USB connector. That costs a lot more than the other piece, so it's up to you. Plus I've had a lot of problems with this product and it's why I switched to the cord instead.

It was designed mainly for the DS, but can be used with the Wii. I've had problems with both though. After installation, it normally works, but afterwords the icon/folders refuse to work. To remedy that, I found uninstalling and reinstalling to work well...but who the hell wants to do that every time they fancy a game online?

If this still doesn't help you, you need to give me more information to work with. Like your provider, what kind of connection you have, the products, and whatnot.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:54 pm

ill try this at some point and ill let you know when im done trying it lol. i have optimum and we have a separate wireless box.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum