Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece; The Great Pirate Era

2 posters

Page 19 of 33 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 33  Next

Go down

One Piece; The Great Pirate Era - Page 19 Empty Re: One Piece; The Great Pirate Era

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:00 pm

Hawkins staggered back as Whiskey kicked him. Once he managed to get his bearings again, he ran over as fast as he could towards Whiskey and Flint.

With his body aching, Hawkins jumped and smashed down on Whiskey's head with both his two hands interlocked with one another while Whiskey was trying to smash in on Flint.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Female Number of posts : 17171

Back to top Go down

One Piece; The Great Pirate Era - Page 19 Empty Re: One Piece; The Great Pirate Era

Post  Lee Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:51 pm

Just as Flint rolled out of the way, Marine Captain Whiskey's hand furiously blew a hole into the stone flooring, throwing up dust and debris everywhere. As soon as his ferocious plunge had finished, Hawkins struck him from above.

Throwing his arms up, he was able to somewhat block the attack, as he simply bowed slightly from the strike. As soon as the attack lost momentum and power, Flint sprung into action, punching once, sending a sideways kick, and then another punch all consecutively.

Although the Marine Captain was able to counter most attacks, he was still having trouble with these two pirates, and Flint's attack was able to allow Hawkins time to recover and get himself out of harms way. Now focusing on Flint again, Whiskey growled angrily, before throwing a forward punch, which the pirate was able to leap out of the way from.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Male Number of posts : 18531

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:36 pm

As Flint leaped out of the way, missing the punch, Hawkins came from the side and punched the Captain in the gut.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:28 pm

Being forcefully punched in the chest again, once Flint dodged his attack, Marine Captain Whiskey growled angrily. Although it did hurt him, as he caved in slightly, he didn't show as much discomfort as before. In fact it seemed that the whiskey he was drinking had made him more immune to the blows he was sustaining.

"I never thought I would have to use the ultimate flavor on the likes of you pirates." The Captain retorted irritably, pulling out his final flask. Unlike the other glasses and flasks he had on him, this one was gold, even if only in color. There was something peculiar about this one, especially as he popped the cork, a strange odor came out.

The scent was unlike any whiskey or alcohol that would be commonly recognized, in fact it wasn't a pleasant odor at all. Both Hawkins and Flint maintained their ground, as they watched the Marine Captain chugging it contently, but speedily.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:25 pm

Blood was forced to cover his nose at the smell of whatever it was the Marine Captain was chugging. He knew alcohol pretty well and yet he had never smelled anything like this. With the Captain chugging and quickly, Blood charged him and made a punch for the gut before he could finish.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:24 pm

As Marine Captain Whiskey chugged at his peculiar liquor, in his even more peculiar golden flask, his body and muscles strengthened. Shocked at the sight of this Marine increasing in size, Flint's jaw and eyes dropped. As he gawked and gasped at this interesting spectacle, he was unable to do much else.

Hundreds of Marine soldiers surrounded the platform where Flint, Hawkins, and Whiskey were, or what was left of it. They were stationed at every corner, in line, formation, and on top of the base's walkways and bridges. At the ready and kneeling, their rifles were aimed, awaiting the command.

However before the pirates, the Marines, or the Captain could act in anyway, a sudden bright light shot down onto the platform. This beam of light, so powerful and excruciating in this hour of darkness, soaked the entire section in its rays.

Since their rifles were already aligned and sighted onto the platform, many of the Marines couldn't help but to squint or look away completely from this powerful light. Even the Marine Captain was taken aback by the light, especially Flint who only managed to cover his eyes from the power. "Ugh, my eyes! What's going on!?"
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:06 pm

Hawkins glanced around at the sound of the guns clicking. Well, this certainly wasn't very fair.

However, before he had time to contemplate this, a sudden bright light landed nearby. Hawkins had to step back and shield his eyes from the sheer brilliance of it. Though he didn't say anything, he couldn't help but to wonder what the hell this was.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:58 am

As the intense light blinded those on the platform and caused a confusing glare for the riflemen, who no longer knew where to fire, everyone seemingly was at a disadvantage. Sure they could fire blindly into the fray, but they would risk harming their Marine Captain as well, and that was not something they wanted to risk.

Especially with his increased strength due to his alcoholic consumption, a notorious trait of his devil fruit power, and his obsession of claiming anyone of treasonous actions. Most of which were accusations of being pirates or affiliated with the such. For this, they maintained their aim, awaiting orders, or the blinding light to recede, whichever came first.

"My eyes!" Flint exclaimed, as they teared. "The burning, oh the burning!" Even the Marine Captain was having difficulty, his flask still in hand and in mouth. He had not drank the last of it just yet, and was still in the process.

"Hey!" A familiar voice echoed, belonging to Anais. From a top a building, she aimed one of the base's powerful and huge spotlights down onto the platform. "Need a hand?"

"No fair!" Flint exclaimed, "I can't see anything, why are you helping them!?"

"I'm not you idiot, I'm helping you!" She exclaimed, but then gasped and shivered, once she realized what she had shouted, especially with all the Marines and the Captain around. Oh no, what have I done!? I'm screwed!

"Treachery!" Whiskey barked, shoot her down soldiers!" He ordered, however they were hesitant to fire on a little girl. Angry at their refusal, he growled. "Do it now, or you'll all be judged as pirates!"

Nervously whimpering, the riflemen realigned their guns at the spotlight, and quickly fired after a short pang of guilt and reconsideration. Hundreds of bullets echoed, spraying onto the large metallic light. These metal balls ricocheted off of the metal, clanging loudly, streaking and denting the material, and finally shattering the glass and light. "Anais!" Flint exclaimed worryingly.

Immediately the beam of bright light ceased to be, the area darkening once more. The three within the platform were free from the blinding rays, however the intensity still lingered.

"So it looks like she was judged." Marine Captain Whiskey retorted, his flask still in mouth, as he chugged the last of it. "You jerk!" Flint shouted, stomping his foot on a loose board, which sprung upwards and into the Captain's chin.

Forcefully his head lunged back and as it did so, so did his flask, which sunk into his mouth. Unable to remove it, he was moments from choking, all that was needed was another decisive blow.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:43 pm

Once when Hawkins was able to see, though his vision was far from perfect, he noticed the little girl on top.

"Well, I'll be damned," he thought. However, the sudden array of bullets forced his attention elsewhere as he gazed towards the Marine officers who were shooting at the girl. He then turned his attention towards the Marine Captain who by this time had the flask lodged in his throat. Without hesitating, Hawkins slammed his fist into Whiskey's diaphragm.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:19 pm

"Alright!" Flint exclaimed triumphantly, as he noticed the Marine Captain was hit hard by the board. Even more so, because he was now choking on his flask. Coughing and hacking, Marine Captain Whiskey began to hold his neck furiously, lunging his neck with each gasping cough, as he trembled and shook from the discomfort.

With his eyes bulging outwards and tearing from the large awkward foreign object lodged in his mouth, Flint laughed playful, while pointing at him. "You should see yourself, you look so funny!"

"Captain!" A Marine shouted worryingly. "Hey! That was a dirty trick pirate!" One of the rifleman exclaimed angrily. "You should be ashamed of yourself!" Another barked. However there words were all bark and no bite, as they clenched their rifles tightly.

However, despite his efforts to cough or pry out the flask, they were all futile. That was until Hawkins took the initiative the gain them the advantage by striking first. Apparently Flint's action was simply a preemptive strike, and he was going in for the kill.

Slamming his fist into his diaphragm was just what he needed to dislodge the flask. With a grunt and gurgle, the flask popped out, along with a sticky, slimy, and smelly mess of alcoholic backwash. Unfortunately for Hawkins, he was right in the splash zone and took the entire goop over his face and head.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:57 am

"Aw, Son of a bitch" Hawkins began as he was covered in the mess. Though, the last word of his sentence came out muffled as he tried to at least wipe his mouth of backwash. "So this is what I get for saving your life," he added as he continued to wipe whatever he could off. However, there was simply too much covering him and now his hand was full of the stuff.

So he did the next best thing and wiped some of it off on Flint.

Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:47 pm

As Hawkins scowled and growled his complaint, the Marine Captain wasn't just yet finished. Coughing and hacking some more, several more excess strands came out. As his teammate quickly wiped the goop on him, Flint growled. "Ew, I don't want that crap!" He exclaimed, scrapping it off of his shirt, and then back onto Hawkins clothes. "Take it back!"

While Flint partook in his shenanigans, Marine Captain Whiskey began to recover, coughing once or twice more to clear his throat. "I'll kill you...I'll kill the lot of you!"

"What are you waiting for!?" The little girl, Anais, voice echoed in the shadows. "I didn't just help you morons so you'd twiddle your thumbs, get out of there!"
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:27 pm

Before Flint could wipe the goo back on Hawkins, Hawkins pushed him away. He wasn't forceful but it was enough to keep Flint at bay.

"Forget it," he replied angrily. Hawkins would have continued to push too if it hadn't been for Anais' shouting. Seeing that the Captain was beginning to regain himself, Hawkins now pulled onto Flint's wrist instead of pushing it away from him. "Come on," he said. "Use your propeller and get us out of here."
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:07 pm

Unfortunately for Hawkins, Flint didn't take the clue, neither his pushing away or his comment, as he leaned inwards annoyingly. "Why should I have to have your goo!" He shouted, attempting to return it to its sender. However, his arms were restricted by Hawkins, before he could give it back.

(As I'm sure he and many others would do)

With a childish growl, he squirmed and struggled, with his arms rose and in Hawkins grip. "Let me go. It's your fault you got barfed on!"
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:32 pm

"Jesus, are you serious?" Hawkins growled. He then took his shirt and wiped Flint's hands on it. "There, satisfied?"
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:41 pm

"No..." Flint said disappointingly, "Cause now we're surrounded." He stated, as the dry clicking of several rifles echoed into the air. All the Marines had encircled the platform, on the walkways and bottom, with Marine Captain Whiskey readied once again.

"I won't let you two get away this time," He retorted angrily, a growl and snort exiting, as he advanced stomping towards them. "This is all your fault! If you'd just let me wipe it on you, we wouldn't be in this mess!" Flint pointed accusingly.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:29 pm

"What do you call this then?" Hawkins shouted back as he motioned towards his shirt that was completely covered in the filth. "You should have just sucked it up and gotten us out of here!"
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:41 am

"If you'd let me do it earlier!" Flint barked back, as the two butted heads. Angirly, Marine Captain Whiskey's eye twitched, as he watched these two pirates bicker. "...You got to be kidding me."

"What are you idiots doing!?" Anais shrieked irritably, "Get out of there! Use that propeller thing he's talking about!"

Taking his attention away from Hawkins, Flint then glared a shot towards wherever her voice was coming from. Gasping in the shadows, a dark silhouette, barely noticeable, lunged underneath an object. "It's called Propel-Pel Launcher!"

"Whatever! Just use it!" Anais screamed again, as all rifles locked onto the two pirates. "...Yeah, I don't want to." Flint stated, folding his arms.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:42 pm

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Hawkins asked. "Do what the girl said and get us out of here!" He shook his shoulders as the guns clicked before glancing around nervously at their predicament.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:48 pm

"I just don't feel like it, you know?" Flint said, not bothering to make eye contact. "It just doesn't feel like one of those moments...and I can't." He further added, his last statement uttered so lowly it was hard to make out.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:51 pm

"Why the hell not?" Hawkins replied through gritted teeth as he was now looking around for any sort of possible sign that would give him a clue as to why Flint was suddenly having problems.

Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:42 pm

"It's complicated, I'm hungry and don't feel like it." He stated, blowing off the question, before butting heads again. "And hey, I don't always ask why you got to get drunk all the time!"

"Stop being stupid, just do it!" Anais shouted from the shadows again, clenching and shaking her fist. Suddenly a few Marine riflemen looked to where her voice was coming from, before she shrieked and dived for cover again.

"I can't ok!" Flint shouted using his hands expressively. "I can only use it a few times everyday! Are you happy now!?" He exclaimed, folding his arms.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:01 pm

Hawkins wasn't going to question it anymore. Although he wasn't entirely sure why, for whatever reason, Flint couldn't help them escape at the moment. And, it was best to keep pretending that Flint just didn't feel like it. Bluffing was always the best option in Hawkins' mind.

And then Hawkins heard Flint's next comment. Well, so much for bluffing.

Hawkins slammed his heel into the boards beneath them. A hole was created and the two fell beneath it. If Hawkins couldn't rely on Flint, then they had to go with a Plan B which consisted of Hawkins making things up as he went. In the past this method had worked well most of the time but then again whenever Hawkins relied on Plan B he was completely drunk. He only hoped his sober self came up with as good ideas as his drunk self.

So far, he didn't think that was the case.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:04 pm

As most of the planks were on their last leg, it didn't take much force or pressure to drop Flint and Hawkins to the bottom. In fact too much was used, as the surrounding area of the platform they were on caved in. Being of large proportion and weight, Hawkins dropped first, soon followed by Flint, who dropped right on top of him, along with the rest of the wooden boards.

Groggily moaning, Flint laid on his back, as he sluggishly pushed off the dusty wood on top of him. Elsewhere, above the platform Marine Captain Whiskey growled at their last ditch effort of an escape. Staring above at the riflemen, he growled even more loudly. "What are you waiting for!? Fire!"

Shivering and gasping from the commander's hasty and angry orders, the officer immediately swung his arm down, followed by the words "Fire!" which immediately turned the slightly quiet night into an intense shooting gallery.

Muskets sparked, as they belched forth hundreds of bullets blindly into the wooden platform, in hopes of hitting anything that was still below. These bullets pierced through the wood with ease, blowing holes, and ricocheting everywhere.

Several of these clanging bullets came dangerously close to the still incapacitated pirates, as one scratched across Flint's cheek.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:24 pm

Expecting them to fall, Hawkins was a bit more prepared to force himself up once the two had fallen. As the bullets immediately began to fire, he gruffly pulled Flint out of the wreckage.

"Come on," he said as bullets continued to whiz by him. As he spoke, a bullet cut his forearm. The blood immediately started to trickle down the rest of his arms. But he appeared to ignore it. "Get ready." Hawkins then started to weaken the beams around them by kicking, pulling, punching, etc. As the beams began to quiver due to the ruckus from above, Hawkins moved back, preparing to head for the exit.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 33 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 33  Next