One Piece; The Great Pirate Era

Page 2 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: One Piece; The Great Pirate Era

Post  Loyal Subject on Tue May 01, 2012 10:09 pm

As Blood slept on the beach, the water was beginning to touch the tip of his toes. He was too drunk and passed out to notice this though as he snored loudly.

Loyal Subject

Female Number of posts : 16956

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee on Wed May 02, 2012 4:31 pm

Carelessly and drunkenly lying on the shore, Blood was unaware of most of his surroundings, such as the soothing and slow moving tide, the caw of the local sea birds, even the distant splashing of waves and fish.

However one peculiar animal ventured to observe this strange sounding and smelling man. Scuttling across the mushy wet mud and sand, not quite the perfect beach, this crab ran across the drunk's belly. Snipping its claws, as they rose in the air, the crustacean found a interesting shiny object in the man's hand.

Limply it was held, as the crab snapped its claws onto the flash, before scurrying off with it. Elsewhere Flint finally made it out to the dumpster, which was just four wooden walls boarded up against each other. Several black bags and exposed garbage were piled high into it. The smell was strong and the flies buzzed erratically around this haven of theirs.

Tossing the might bag into the mix, Flint then dusted his hands, before readying himself for the sign he was about to fix.

Last edited by Lee on Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lee
Admin

Male Number of posts : 18329

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject on Wed May 02, 2012 4:54 pm

Blood was too out of it to notice the crab taking his flask. Shortly after the crab had left with the flask in its claw, the tide was rising even more so than before. A particularly large wave came crashing onto shore, reaching all the way to Blood's waist.

He immediately woke up as the water soaked him. A few incoherent noises escaped him as he tried to make sense of what was happening. However, he quickly realized what had happened and stumbled up.

"Damn it," he grumbled as he now had to actually walk up the beach farther in order to avoid the water which was a complete inconvenience. However, first he would have a drink.

And it was here Blood realized he had no idea where his flask was. He checked himself to see if it had slipped anyway, frantically looked on the ground and anywhere nearby. But the flask was nowhere.

"****!" he exclaimed as he took his red bandana and threw it on the ground. Still huffing, he bent down to pick up his bandana and started to trudge back towards the small village. At least he had a coin to hopefully buy something.

Just outside the tavern where the sign had been, a group of sailors were standing around talking to one another. It was unclear as to what their reactions would be if someone told them to move.

Loyal Subject

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee on Wed May 02, 2012 5:36 pm

Slinging the shovel of his shoulder, Flint strolled over to the sign post, as he hummed some wonky tune. It didn't really hold any rhythm, but he enjoyed doing it at the least.

Once he was there, he stopped by the sign, which was cracked in half, splinters sticking up every which way. Driving the shovel in, with his foot also for extra force, Flint flung the first heaping of dirt over his shoulders, paying little attention to the sailors right smack in the center and way of his work.

Elsewhere, the barkeeper polished his counter-top with a crumbled, wet, and partially dirty rag, as a cook nearby placed the finishing touches on a regular unspectacular meal. "I wonder where Hawkins is," The keeper replied, rubbing the top. "He's usually here by noon, getting his usual drink..."

Lee
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject on Wed May 02, 2012 6:03 pm

At first, the sailors didn't know what to make of Flint as he came walking towards them. They just watched him curiosity. However, as soon as he threw the first heap of dirt, most of them reacted in some sort of way via exclamations of irritation and surprise.

"Hey, what do you think you're doing?" one of the sailors asked as a chunk of dirt hit him. He was big and intimidating and looked as though he was ready to start some kind of fight.

Meanwhile, Blood was staggering along the street and the tavern was not very far from where he was. Still, he had a ways to go.

Loyal Subject

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee on Wed May 02, 2012 6:28 pm

Flint stopped his shoveling momentarily, as the sailors shouted for his attention. "Oh, I think I'm shoveling up this sign post." He replied, stomping the shovel in the side once more, as it slid in the dirt. "This job is great, I get to eat everyone's left overs!" Flint exclaimed, tossing another load of dirt to the side.

The dirt was thrown over his back this time, away from the sailors, and unfortunately sprayed the tavern's window.

Last edited by Lee on Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lee
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject on Wed May 02, 2012 6:39 pm

"You might want to watch where you throw your dirt then pal," the sailor replied. He still sounded intimidating but had clearly backed off a little. The last thing any of the sailors would want was to lose their admittance to the only establishment where food was provided in the village.

However, when the next pile of dirt hit the window, one of the waitresses heads came poking out.

"Hey! Watch where you throw that dirt!" the waitresses called from the window.

Blood was now fairly close to the tavern. However, the sailors were pretty much encircling Flint to the point where it would be difficult to see and pinpoint the drunk walking by.

Blood's speed seemed to increase (not to his knowledge though) when he saw the tavern. Finally, just what he needed. Nonchalantly, he stepped into the tavern and walked immediately over to the bar.

"Hey, you think you could do me a favor and get me a new flask? Must have lost mine on the beach," Blood said.

Loyal Subject

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee on Wed May 02, 2012 6:52 pm

Seeing one of their daily patrons, the bar keeper smiled happily. Of course Hawkins was a drunk and sometimes the village laughing stock, he was still a paying customer. At least when he had the coins and berries to do so.

As soon as he finished polishing the last bit of the counter-top the barkeep threw the dirty rag in a small bin, before dusting his hands off. "Sure anything for a fellow customer." The keep said, before digging out an older flask, which was slightly dented, scratched, and a little dirty. They wiped it down with a rag, before handing it over.

"It doesn't have anything in it though, so you know the price." They said, ready to serve Hawkins when the money came their way.

Elsewhere Flint looked over to the muddy window, where a waiter yelled at them. "Sorry!" He exclaimed, before wiping it down with the bottom half of their shirt and hands.

Lee
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject on Wed May 02, 2012 7:19 pm

"Hey thanks," Blood said as he examined the flask before putting it back down. He then took out the coin he had taken from Flint and slid it across the counter. "I'll have the usual."

"What do you think you're doing?" the waitress yelled, now becoming infuriated. "Get some proper cleaning products to clean the window you idiot!" She then went back inside, slamming the window shut.

Last edited by Loyal Subject on Wed May 02, 2012 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Loyal Subject

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee on Wed May 02, 2012 7:21 pm

Inspecting the piece of copper, the barkeep stared at it peculiarly, "Now this is an old coin." The man said, "Not sure where you found it, you always had a knack for those kinds of things." He explained, "But money is money."

Grabbing a large bottle from the top rack, the keep shook it gently, before tilting it into the flask and poured most of it in. Giving the flask another good twirl and shake, the drink was ready. "Why don't you stay for a while?" The keep asked, "With a coin this nice, you're due for a meal to. Hey Franky! Give Hawkins the usual!" He exclaimed to one of the chef's in the kitchen.

Last edited by Lee on Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lee
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject on Wed May 02, 2012 7:51 pm

"Gee thanks, I am kind of hungry," Blood replied when he heard he's be getting a meal as well. However, at the same time, he couldn't help but to feel a bit guilty for stealing the coin in the first place. But it wasn't like he could change that now seeing as he already bought the drink.

Loyal Subject

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee on Wed May 02, 2012 8:13 pm

Once the waiter slammed the window shut angrily, Flint frowned. "I'll show you proper..." He said lowly enough, before hacking a spitball onto the window and washing it completely off. Once he was done he strolled back to the sign post and began to dig out the broken piece quickly.

Elsewhere the barkeep quickly came back with Hawkin's meal, turkey, dressing, mashed potatoes, and some vegetables, all covered in thick lumpy gravy. "Here you go, big turkey feasts, just how you like em." He said, before leaving him to eat his meal in peace, unless he needed something else.

In the distance, a blurry ship was seen sailing towards this lone, small, and sparsely populated harbor. It flew an odd flag of choice, a three ringed barrel, with brown and black paints. A local fisherman who was reeling in what seemed to be the catch of his day caught sight of this ship and her flag, before their jaw dropped abruptly.

"Augh...ouh...augh!" He muttered and shouted, before allowing his rod to jerk into the shore's waters. "It's the Rum Drum Bandits!" His voice echoed frantically, as anyone in town immediately panicked, before closing shop, and hiding in their buildings.

Everyone was gone, the entire village street was empty, except for Flint who was oblivious to this routine threat of this town's. He paid little mind as he continued to shovel out the post.

Elsewhere inside the tavern the barkeep frowned. "Oh great, it's that time already?" He responded both in annoyance, but fear, after hearing of the Bandits arrival. "Alright everyone just keep to yourselves, I got this under control."

Once the ship docked on shore, several burly men by the dozens came pouring into the village, horse playing and roughing up themselves and everything in sight. Wiping his sweaty forehead, with a shovel in hand, Flint looked over to these new people. "Huh?..." Is all he muttered.

They all followed a larger man, with a large scruffy beard, and large muscles, which seemingly popped out of leather arm bands he wore around them. His large, but solid gut strolled through the streets as if he owned this town. With a mischievous grin he stopped by the tavern, before taking notice of Flint.

Without saying a word, he pounded the fence post further into the ground. The entire piece of wood sunk, not a spec showing above surface. "Hey! I just dug that up!" Flint growled, but the man simply laughed at his expense, before barging into the tavern.

Everyone inside kept idle and quiet, not wanting to bring attention to themselves. "So back again, Rum Drum Johnny? It hasn't been a month yet." The barkeep asked not too pleased, but also too afraid to stand up against him.

"That's right, I figured your town deserves to give us our share of rum twice a month. It's only fair, if you want to keep your protection and kids safe." They replied grinning. "Oh and it'll be double the load."

"Do-do-double!?" The barkeep exclaimed, "But that'll run us dry!" They protested.

"I guess you'll have to figure out something in fifteenth days!" Rum Drum said, before looking over at Hawkins who was being completely quiet. "I also wanted to say my hellos to my favorite friend." He added, staring directly at Blood, before he walked over.

"Just like how I remember you." Rum Drum said, smacking Hawkin's on the cheek several times, as if to be friendly, but it was entirely meant as an insult. "You weren't much of a man back then and you sure the hell aren't one now."

"Here's your barrels, now leave us be..." The barkeep said, placing several different barrels of their entire vault into the bar for their 'guests'

Last edited by Lee on Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lee
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject on Wed May 02, 2012 10:02 pm

As it was announced Rum Drum Johnny would be coming in, Blood did not seem to react to this information. He took a few bites of his food and a few small drinks from his flask.

Even when Rum Drum came in, he was unusually quiet and stared forward. And even when he smacked his cheeks and was completely humiliated, he still did absolutely nothing.

Loyal Subject

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee on Wed May 02, 2012 11:08 pm

Spotting the large barrels nearby, Rum Drum pushed Blood away from him, slapped his plate of food onto the floor, before heading over to his loot. Eying it devilishly, he smiled, before letting out a loud laugh, as he held onto his large chest.

With his mighty arms, he picked up several barrels, as some of his other pirates, who had also entered the tavern, grabbed what was remaining. However they did not leave to their ship, as they never did, and instead enjoyed drinking from their free barrels of rum, while causing 'minimal damage' which wasn't covered in their protection fees. Or so that is what they've always said to the locals. And anyone who said otherwise found themselves crushed alive by Rum Drum Johnny's incredible strength.

Confused as to what the hell was going on, Flint left the post be. He had dug a huge gap to pull out the post Rum Drum slapped into the ground, but that would be it for now. Staring at all these rowdy new locals, he scratched his head. Not to mention, he saw some of the scenes they caused in the tavern.

Throwing the shovel down and to the side, Flint walked into the tavern again, seeing that the entire shelf and vault was empty. There wasn't a drop of alcohol anywhere. "What was that all about?" Is all he asked, as most of the patrons and workers inside remained silent.

"That was Rum Drum Johnny..." The barkeep said, "He doesn't destroy our village every month if we give in to his demands..." They said further weakened and depressed. "And to make sure we comply further, he has several of our children hostage in his ship." A female waiter said with a frown.

Not sure what to make of this situation, Flint simply frowned, before staring at the drunk from before. He didn't say much the entire time, even when they were pushing him around. And he could tell he could hold his own and fight better then any of the others around here, or at least he thought so.

"Why'd you let him do that to you?" He asked disappointedly, as the ruckus of the pirates outside ensued and grew louder.

Lee
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject on Thu May 03, 2012 4:37 pm

Again, as his food came crashing to the floor, Blood did absolutely nothing. He just let it sit there even after the pirates had left.

As Flint was talking to the bartender, he took another swig from his flask.

He put his flask down when Flint addressed him.

"What are you nuts kid? A drunk like me's got no place going up against that lot," was all he said. He said this rather matter-of-factly, almost chastising Flint for even suggesting such a thing. But there was also a hint of melancholy as he said this though very faint.

Loyal Subject

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee on Thu May 03, 2012 7:12 pm

Flint just stood in the tavern, listening to what the drunk was telling him. However he didn't like his response too much, as he just stared and frowned at him. "I can look past you stealing and cheating me," He stated, "But not this. This has nothing to do with you, people are in trouble and you could be helping them."

Turning to face the tavern's double doors, he then took a quick shot back at the owner. "Hey barkeep, if I can beat them up, can I get a ship?"

Dumbfounded by this kids question, he simply stuttered and muttered, "Um uh yeah...I guess someone here would be willing to give you one..."

"Good," Flint stated, before exiting the tavern. Once he was gone the barkeep and everyone inside remained silent, until it was broken once he began to wipe down the counters again. "...That kid's going to get himself killed." He said lowly to a waiter nearby him.

Lee
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject on Thu May 03, 2012 8:11 pm

Blood didn't say anything in response to Flint. But the words clearly stung a bit. Even when Flint left, he still sat in his seat.

"What an idiot," was all he thought to himself. However, even that simple thought couldn't cover the real things that were currently going through his mind.

Loyal Subject

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee on Thu May 03, 2012 9:11 pm

Walking out of the tavern, now with a set motive and mission, Flint looked around the entire town with a determined frown. There were ruthless Rum Drum pirates everywhere, horsing around, engorging themselves in the recently stolen alcohol, and just enjoying themselves.

However their enjoyment left much of the town in disrepair and a littered mess. Fences, walls, windows, nothing was left out of the mix. A group of these bandits even found pleasure in chasing around a local villager, as they fired shots at their feet, all the while laughing hysterically, as this person dodged for their life.

Suddenly a drunken pirate staggered and bumped into Flint, slightly shaking his balance. "Hey watch where you're going!" The drunk exclaimed in a slur, "Or I'll gut you like the last guy who wasn't watching his steps!" He added, raising a dagger eye level, so that Flint could see it.

Not being too intimidated, Flint regained his footing, before pushing the man out of his way somewhat. "Where's your boss?" Is all he asked, as before the drunk pirate stared at him slightly confused. "And why do you want to know that?"

"So I can fight him. They say I get a free ship if I win." Flint explained, before the drunk pirate laughed hysterically, holding onto his gut. "I heard a lot of things kid, but that's rich!" Catching his breath, he then rose his dagger again. "But you're too stupid to keep around. The boss'll destroy this place with people like you around and then where will our booze come from?"

Quickly he swiped at Flint, who then grabbed his dagger hand, squeezing it tightly. The armed pirate let out a loud scream, as his hand was being crushed.

Suddenly a lot of the pirates took notice of their pirate brother in arms, who was in distress and being attacked. Without question they readied themselves to attack this stranger, stepping in closer to the two.

Lee
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject on Thu May 03, 2012 9:44 pm

"That kid's a damn fool," Blood said aloud although this was mostly to himself as he attempted to still try and convince himself.

He could still hear the ruckus going on outside and couldn't help but wonder how far the kid had gotten if he had even gotten far at all.

He took another drink as one of the waiters cleaned the mess on the floor as if by drinking all his problems would suddenly fade away. Either that or he would drink until he dropped and therefore couldn't be a part of any of this.

Loyal Subject

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee on Thu May 03, 2012 10:02 pm

"What do you think you're doing!?" Another pirate exclaimed, fixing his sword, and charging towards Flint. Still with the dagger pirate's hand locked and squeezed, he whipped his weight directly into the the swordsman. The two tumbled directly into a trough of cold water, which splashed all over them.

Suddenly Flint found himself up against a dozen different pirates, who all took their turns throwing their punches, swings, and slices at him. However he side stepped quickly, before pounding one pirated directly downward, putting him out cold. Several other attacks came rushing in, to which he ducked, and leapt onto a nearby fence to miss them.

To gain the advantage on him, one pirate sneaked behind him, before lunging with his sword in hand. With a loud warrior cry, it plunged directly into the wooden fence, as Flint jumped off of it. With the sword wedged and stuck into the wood, the pirate looked above at Flint with an intimidated smile and laugh.

"Hey that's cheating!" He exclaimed, before sticking his fingers in the pirate's nose, and threw him over his side, and straight into a pile of pirates who were previously attacking him. As they all attempted to untangled themselves from the mess, Rum Drum Johnny didn't like what the sounds he was hearing.

Placing a large barrel down with a thump, that he was drinking directly from, he stood up from his throne on his ship. Slowly he stepped up onto his ship, observing the commotion and fight that broke loose on the town's street.

"Captain!" One of the men exclaimed, rushing back with a bruise on his forehead. "Some crazy kid is beating us up!"

With a frown, Rum Drum Johnny wiped his scruffy and black beard, full of alcohol, and kicked his lackey into the ocean. "And you call yourselves Rum Drum Pirates!?" He exclaimed angrily. "Big John!" He shouted, before large thumping echoed on the ship.

A large man, not as muscular as Rum Drum Johnny answered to the call. He seemed to be as thick as a brick wall, both in his stamina and mind. He stared on, almost cluelessly, until Rum Drum Johnny pointed to the kid. "Take care of this brat, show them how it's done."

He ordered, as this thick headed brute nodded with a mindless laugh and walked down to town's path. Shortly following behind, just to watch from afar, Rum Drum Johnny carried a barrel full of alcohol to enjoy the show.

Lee
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee on Fri May 04, 2012 9:08 pm

Curiously a younger child ran towards the windows of the tavern, where the ruckus and sounds of the fight were most prominent. Nervously their mother reached out for them, but they were not quick enough. "Sammy, don't go over there!" They exclaimed concerned and worried for their child's safety.

Sammy was already at the window, pulling themselves up to their tiptoes on the ledge, to see what was going on. "Wow look at that! He's beating them up!" They exclaimed, to which another patron, an adult this time, walked over to the window curiously.

"Hey...hey! He's right!" The man exclaimed, no longer hiding in the corner where his table was. "He's really giving them what for!" He shouted, thrusting his fist upwards, as several pirates attempted to attack Flint, but were quickly beaten down with just his fists.

Outside, the big large and brick wall known as Big John finally made it to the fight. Each quick step he took, shook the wooden dock they were on. "Dog pile!" They exclaimed in a unintellectual slur. The pirates quickly understood, as Flint was beating back the few remaining ones near him.

Suddenly they all jumped on him from all sides, grabbing his arms, legs, back, and everything to keep him down. "Hey! What's the big idea!" Flint exclaimed irritatingly, before noticing the massive blob charging right towards him. It was almost as if an earth quake took on a physical shape.

Leaping as far as they could into the air, Big John then spread out his arms and legs, ready to belly flop and crush Flint in one fell swoop. A large and dark shadow cast over him and the pirates locking him in position, he simply stared above, for what seemed an impending doom.

With a thunderous echo, Big John plummeted back to the earth, shaking the entire street, and throwing up dust and splintered wood. Once it settled, and he was lying flat out on the ground, everyone was accounted for, except for Flint. Happily, the pirates grinned, chiming in with their long awaited insults.

Lee
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee on Fri May 04, 2012 10:02 pm

"No!" Sammy exclaimed, placing their hands up against the window. "He was so close..." He added, his hands slipping across the window. "Now who's going to save my little sister..."

"Yeah I figured as much," The man moaned depressingly, "I should've never gotten my hopes so high."

Outside the large giant still laid on the deck, until he slowly pushed his weight upwards, with several grunts. Expecting to see a large crater and crushed Flint underneath his gut, he and the other pirates were shocked to see he was not there.

Instead there underneath his large gut was a Rum Drum pirate, battered and bruised. Quickly lifting him up with several shakes, the pirate just moaned in agony, as his head flopped around. "Oh Big John is that you?" They moaned weakly. "It's so cold...so very cold. I can see the light, it's calling me home..."

"Snap out of it!" One of the pirates exclaimed, as they all looked in shock and worrisome. "Hey ganging up on me like that is lame!" Flint said, revealing himself to be right next to all of them.

"I'll get you!" Big John growled angrily, as he tossed his pirate comrade aside. Quickly he charged towards the kid, as Flint readied himself and punched the giant blob straight into the gut. However they didn't flinch at all and simply laughed, as their massive fat absorbed the blow.

"Huh!?" Flint exclaimed, expecting something at least. Without rest he then threw several other punches at the same spot, which it did little, as Big John simply stood still, toying with him. Not giving up, Flint then ran to his side, kicking and punching his waist, then back, and even head, but still nothing.

"What gives!? Why are you so jiggly!?" Flint growled as Big John just laughed slowly, holding his gut. Smiling from a distance, Rum Drum Johnny stared at the predicate fight and outcome. That's right, he's our toughest and fiercest member. If it wasn't for his dumbness, he might've been a captain.

Good luck scrapping this one off of your roofs. He thought, staring at all the eager villagers watching and hoping...hoping for a chance.

Last edited by Lee on Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lee
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject on Fri May 04, 2012 10:21 pm

As the rest of the people in the tavern rushed towards the window, Blood didn't move. He was still drinking, still looking towards the bar. But although he didn't seem to care, his ears pricked at the descriptions of Flint fighting the pirates, appearing to actually stand a chance.

His eyes were starting to get a bit glazed from all the drinking he had done. He couldn't deny it, he sank a little at the mention of Flint being squished.

"Damn fool," he thought to himself.

"Hey, look, he's okay!" Sammy exclaimed as the child pointed towards where Flint was now standing. Everyone desperately followed where Sammy was pointing to and, sure enough, Flint was there.

"How about that," one of the waiters commented. There were a few gasps of excitement and Blood couldn't help but to turn around and look out towards the window.

Loyal Subject

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee on Fri May 04, 2012 11:24 pm

As Big John's large arm flew upwards, he then swung it down at Flint, who rolled out of the way in time. A nearby pirate, hoping to gain the upper-hand, by attacking with his sword behind his back, was suddenly struck with Big John's fist meant for Flint.

Quickly he slammed straight into the wooden board walk, before plunging straight into the cold waters underneath. Getting behind Big John, because he was cumbersome, slow, and a little clueless, Flint knew there had to be some weakness of his.

"That's it!" He thought, before immediately jumping on top of his back, and latching onto his underwear. One with forceful tug, he then pulled with all his might, giving Big John the most painful wedgie he had ever endured. Groaning from the pain, Rum Drum Johnny frowned annoyingly at this mockery.

However Big John was not out of the count at the least. Using his large weight, he ran backwards, crashing straight into a building's wall. It exploded within contact, creating a large dusty opening. Shaking his head from the painful impact, Flint still remained on Big John's back, before releasing his grip, and rolling underneath his legs.

However Big John dropped straight down, causing Flint to be smashed mid-roll and on his back. Laughing at his expense, this large man then rubbed his rear-end in Flint's face as he was trapped, before also crushing him more with his heavy buttocks.

"Augh! Oh god, it stinks! I'm gonna hurl!" Flint exclaimed, as he tried his best to endure the pain and stench his opponent was inflicting onto him. With nothing else to turn to, Flint reached for his pocket, before arming himself with his makeshift tubular contraption.

Aligning and aiming it well, he then struck the mechanism, which sparked and shot forth a projectile. Leaping upwards from the pain, Big John then hopped around the pier, as he held onto his rear-end. With his enemy occupied, Flint then leapt upwards, striking Big John with a fist on top of his head.

Feeling the pain this time, with little blob on his forehead, Big John staggered forward, before toppling over due to rope which was tied to his legs unbeknownst to him. With a thunderous echo, shaking the entire pier, he was done against his will this time.

Frowning at the success of this boy and the mockery and embarrassment he was inflicting onto his band of pirates, Rum Drum Johnny growled. "Not another step boy, if you value these children's lives." He said, holding the captured village children hostage at gun point.

Slowly rising from where he was, Flint stared expressionlessly, but disappointed at Rum Drum Johnny. "Good, now grab him Big John." He said grinning wickedly, the children whining in terror, as Big John rose to his feet again, and locked Flint tightly into his massive bear arms.

Lee
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject on Sat May 05, 2012 4:26 pm

While Big John had Flint locked in a tight grip with Rum Drum watching over, suddenly something came flying by. It knocked Rum Drum's gun out of his hand, slicing through it. As it clattered to the ground, it became clear that it was the end of the shovel Flint had been using previously.

Blood stood not to far from Big John, the broken shovel in his hand. He didn't say anything but he looked directly in Rum Drum's eyes.

Loyal Subject

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum